Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Gangnam Style

Started by Anonymous, October 17, 2012, 11:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

saying i'm not a fan doesn't necessarily mean much. it's pretty much indifferent and neutral. aka don't care

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero""I'm not a fan of Psy."

Do you not realize that you just opined a critique on an other Asian?

Constipator like so most other chinese men who hate everybody actually hate everybody because they don't like their boring bored  miserable humourless decietful selves. It's very common for chinese men in most nations to hate the people of which they immigrated to even before they immigrated for instance all of Chinas neighbouring nations

instigator

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak" Constipator like so most other chinese men who hate everybody actually hate everybody because they don't like their boring bored  miserable humourless decietful selves. It's very common for chinese men in most nations to hate the people of which they immigrated to even before they immigrated for instance all of Chinas neighbouring nations

instigator isn't like other Chinese men and it's not common for Chinese men to hate.

instigator does hate others for no reason. That makes him a lot like you.

Odinson

The dude looks like younger Kim Jong Il

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The dude looks like younger Kim Jong Il

If you check on page 3 of this thread you'll see someone made a comparison between him and his KJI's son Kim Jong Un.

I didn´t check the pages.

instigator

saying psy looks like kim jong is like saying george bush looks like alfred e neuman

Pinay

Shouldn't be long now until the next one hit wonder. 8-)

Vancouver

2011 was Rebecca Black. 2012 was Psy.

2013?
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Odinson

Oldies.

That´s exactly how it was in the military except it was run along with sergeant John.

Beautiful girls... mmm-mmm.

Odinson

Ok, I see a pattern here... Those black men are stealing white women! Damn them. lol ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Oldies.

That´s exactly how it was in the military except it was run along with sergeant John.

Beautiful girls... mmm-mmm.

You can't get the army out of ya can't ya?

I´ll try.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Psy gets Pstamp.

QuoteSend a letter 'Gangnam Style' – Psy stamps go on sale in South Korea

The commemorative stamps will be on sale in 22 post offices in Seoul

Depicting the moves involved in the 'horse-riding' dance, the stamps will be on sale from February 18 at 22 post offices in the South Korean capitol, Seoul. 'Gangnam Style' takes its name from the Gangnam district of Seoul. Psy's management agency, YG Entertainment, said in a statement: "The release of the stamps is to commemorate the global success of 'Gangnam Style' and the 13billion views that the 'Gangnam Style' music video had obtained on YouTube. Compared to normal stamps, the 'Gangnam Style' stamp has PSY's unique flavour stamped all over it."

The stamps come on a card backed with Psy's signature and a QR code directing the purchaser to the 'Gangnam Style' video, should there be anyone alive who hasn't seen enough of it yet.

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/68715">http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/68715

This is the Ffrst time I have heard of a one-hit-wonder artist getting a commemorative stamp.