Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

This is the hero who kicked a woman in the face at a peaceful pro life rally

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"What annoys me about this effeminate waste of carbon life form is that abortion is a woman's issue. I get that he WISHED he was a female...but men have no place in the debate in the first place.

But, women should not have the right to force men to be fathers. There should be a three month opting out period for men that have no interest in being tied to a kid or a woman they do not love. If they do not declare their intention to opt out in that period, then they have made a decision that will affect the next eighteen years of their lives, at least.

Back to the cowardly nazi faggot, I think he hates women. Hates when they complain when he styles their hair.

Do you mean if a lady finds out she is pregnant and the man is neither her boyfriend or husband, the man should be allowed a window of time to sign a document stating he does not want to support his child?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"What annoys me about this effeminate waste of carbon life form is that abortion is a woman's issue. I get that he WISHED he was a female...but men have no place in the debate in the first place.

But, women should not have the right to force men to be fathers. There should be a three month opting out period for men that have no interest in being tied to a kid or a woman they do not love. If they do not declare their intention to opt out in that period, then they have made a decision that will affect the next eighteen years of their lives, at least.

Back to the cowardly nazi faggot, I think he hates women. Hates when they complain when he styles their hair.

Do you mean if a lady finds out she is pregnant and the man is neither her boyfriend or husband, the man should be allowed a window of time to sign a document stating he does not want to support his child?

In a nutshell, ya.

Bricktop

I still believe it is a matter for women to decide...subject to the sort of situations that Herm describes. Whilst men should not be excluded from the process, at the end of the day, it's the woman's body.

Anonymous

In a nutshell, ya.

If a man does not want to pay for his responsibilities, he shouldn't engage in casual sex.

Anonymous

In a nutshell, ya.

If a man does not want to pay for his responsibilities, he shouldn't engage in casual sex.

And if a woman doesn't want to support a child on her own she too should  show  some restraint.

I agree with old Brick, the decision to terminate a pregnancy is exclusively a gal's. But, they do not have the right to control a man's body. If she decides to keep the baby, a man should be given a short amount of time to decide if he wants to be part of her life and the baby's life or not. It's only fair.

Anonymous

In a nutshell, ya.

And if a woman doesn't want to support a child on her own she too should  show  some restraint.

I agree with old Brick, the decision to terminate a pregnancy is exclusively a gal's. But, they do not have the right to control a man's body. If she decides to keep the baby, a man should be given a short amount of time to decide if he wants to be part of her life and the baby's life or not. It's only fair.

You are trying to make men who want to be irresponsible seem reasonable.

Bricktop

Women cannot have it both ways at the expense of males.

If women exercise their rights, so can men.

Remember, a woman can choose abortion. A man cannot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Women cannot have it both ways at the expense of males.

Exactamundo brother. Women should not be able to force a man into a long term financial obligation against his will. A short window to decide what he wants to do with his own life is both fair and reasonable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"His name is Jordan Hunt, a hairdresser from Toronto.

https://humandefense.com/content/images/2018/10/SIDlga-7.jpg">

Before his heroic kick, he was being filmed vandalizing multiple pro life signs. When he discovered he was being filmed he became belligerent and began questioning Bissonette on her opinions of pregnancy due to rape. When she began to answer, the protester wound up and roundhouse kicked her.

The hair salon that employed him fired him. The shop said he "Was a sub contracter. Until today when I found out what happened today!!!! Not cool. He will never step foot in my studio again."

Toronto Police have yet to press charges. Well, that's a big shock. :001_rolleyes:

I guess I was wrong all this time about oddstain being an unemployed bum. We now know he is/was a hairstylist.

Wazzzup

Exactamundo brother. Women should not be able to force a man into a long term financial obligation against his will. A short window to decide what he wants to do with his own life is both fair and reasonable.

The way it works now--

if the woman wants the baby and the man doesn't he will have to pay the bills the rest of his life,

if the woman doesn't want the child and the man does, he loses the child he wanted that is half his.

OTOH if men made the decision instead--

then a woman might have to take a child to term and take care of it even though she doesn't want to

Or the woman might have to terminate a baby she wanted that is half hers

There is no fair way to do this.  

However, the idea of a short window of time for a man to make a decision is a creative solution to the problem that I haven't heard before, and an interesting idea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

The way it works now--

if the woman wants the baby and the man doesn't he will have to pay the bills the rest of his life,

if the woman doesn't want the child and the man does, he loses the child he wanted that is half his.

then a woman might have to take a child to term and take care of it even though she doesn't want to

However, the idea of a short window of time for a man to make a decision is a creative solution to the problem that I haven't heard before, and an interesting idea.

Like you said, there is no fairness now. Men have no rights and no say over their own lives. A three month opting out window levels the playing field a bit and gives men some control over their own lives.

Anonymous

The way it works now--

Like you said, there is no fairness now. Men have no rights and no say over their own lives. A three month opting out window levels the playing field a bit and gives men some control over their own lives.

My personal thoughts are that no man should be able to block a woman from getting an abortion in the first trimester anyway.

But, this is an interesting idea. I don't really see anyone grabbing an idea like this and running with it legislation wise though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The way it works now--

My personal thoughts are that no man should be able to block a woman from getting an abortion in the first trimester anyway.

But, this is an interesting idea. I don't really see anyone grabbing an idea like this and running with it legislation wise though.

When I first read this it seemed like a way for irresponsible fathers to legally get out of their obligations..

I'm still not sold on it, but I admit Herman, Bricktop and Wazzzup have explained it in such a way that it appears reasonable on the surface anyway.

Anonymous

When I think of what happened to the women assaulted by Jordan Hunt, that could have been me..

Although, I have never been involved in any public political demonstration, I am pro life..

He could have kicked me in head knowing there would be no legal consequences.

Bricktop

I doubt there will be no legal consequences.

I suspect he will cop a fairly severe penalty. Even in Canada.