Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

happy Canadian Thanksgiving weekend

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We are having my mother and my mother in law over tomorrow for our Thanksgiving  meal..

Thanksgiving day isn't until Monday for our Australian and American friends, but we never have our feast on the last day of the long weekend.

Anonymous

I am slaughtering one of my turkeys tomorrow. Sunday,my boy and his old lady are coming out to the farm for turkey, stuffing, perogies, beet rolls, barrel wash and weed. I don't buy weed, but I smoke my son's pot when he visits.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"I am slaughtering one of my turkeys tomorrow. Sunday,my boy and his old lady are coming out to the farm for turkey, stuffing, perogies, beet rolls, barrel wash and weed. I don't buy weed, but I smoke my son's pot when he visits.

:laugh:

You'll eat good!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Hope all y'all eat good and that you have a good weekend. Hope someone makes stuffing patties! Those are my favorite lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Happy turkey day Canukistanis! :thumbup:

Thanks and praise be to allah.

Superchecker

Are you thankful?

I'm very thankful! Good job, great marriage, got friends and family that love me...

Have experienced more good luck in life, than bad.

And, it's been a great week! Got treated out to a fun evening out/concert. Won about $1,000 this week. Visited with friends midweek, and am looking forward to a fun family feast tomorrow out at my brothers.

Happy Thanksgiving gang!
<t></t>

Bricktop

Good to hear...may your good fortune continue...and your bus never break down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Are you thankful?

I'm very thankful! Good job, great marriage, got friends and family that love me...

And, it's been a great week! Got treated out to a fun evening out/concert. Won about $1,000 this week. Visited with friends midweek, and am looking forward to a fun family feast tomorrow out at my brothers.

Happy Thanksgiving gang!

You are one of the happiest people I've known on the internet..

ac_smile

Your positivity is contagious..

We already have a Thanksgiving thread.....would you mind if I merged the two?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Superchecker"Are you thankful?

Happy Thanksgiving gang!

You are one of the happiest people I've known on the internet..

ac_smile

Your positivity is contagious..

We already have a Thanksgiving thread.....would you mind if I merged the two?

Sure! I should have checked first.
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "Bricktop"Good to hear...may your good fortune continue...and your bus never break down.

Thanks! Nothing wrong with the occasional break down though...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Are you working Thanksgiving Monday Superchecker?

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My girlfriend and I are going to my parents house in Toronto tomorrow. I stopped by an LCBO and bought a bottle of The Glenlivet 12 Year old single malt Scotch whisky for an apertif.  I also bought a bottle of Chivas Regal. It's my dad's favourite.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Good to hear...may your good fortune continue...and your bus never break down.

Thanks! Nothing wrong with the occasional break down though...

As long as you get back on the road of life again and continue the journey. It's a long way to the destination, but time passes quickly.