Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Women want a gender war.

Started by Bricktop, October 09, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I am ashamed.

I thought to myself after posting that..."why am I buying into his trolling idiocy"?

You started this thread..

Is there anything you want to do about it?

No, not at all...he was on topic to a degree anyway.

This notion of "derailment" is rather silly. All human discourse deviates from subjects in one form or another. The only people who get "precious" about it are trolls, like Freud, who see an opportunity to score a rare point.

Examine every thread. Almost ALL are "derailed" as discussions twist and turn in all directions. Its how we ALL roll.

Look at the Australian birds thread. It now has a Canadian owl in it. Is that derailing? Of course not...it's simply adding to the discussion, and it's great. Sometimes it would make better sense not to remove derailing threads, but to change the title..."Bird Photographs".

We are humans...and it's what human communication is all about.

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am a woman and I am not seeking a gender war.

And most Germans didn't want a war, but Hitler ignored them anyway.

The problem with broad reaching conflicts is that sooner or later, you're in them, whether you like it or not.

If you don't want a gender war, you should make that very clear to the Pussy Hat Generals who are doing all they can to start one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "JOE"I think both sides are at fault in the USA, BT.

This is why you are wrong Joe--You have basically said the republicans are at fault because they have more control.  But you ignore how they got that power--because the voters gave it to them.  they earned it. (that's how representative democracy works)

OTOH you completely ignore democrat calls for violence, threats and intimidation. (and the huge number of ugly incidents they have inspired among their followers--hundreds)

once the facts are weighed its clear that you are wrong [size=150]Wrong[/size] [size=200]Wrong

[/size]

based on the evidence, One side is clearly far more at fault than other other.

Joe says the GOP is a "right wing" party. ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

The problem with broad reaching conflicts is that sooner or later, you're in them, whether you like it or not.

If you don't want a gender war, you should make that very clear to the Pussy Hat Generals who are doing all they can to start one.

Hitler didn't start WW2.  :oeudC:

Wazzzup

LOL at "pussy hat generals"

I don't think there will be a gender war per se.  Too many women have men in their life they care about and aren't interested in hating men.  The left would love a gender war though.  Successfully combining minorities and white women and dividing them against white men would give them a monopoly on power, at least in the US.

Wazzzup

manhater prognazi gets op-ed in the washington post

I yelled at my husband last night. Not pick-up-your-socks yell. Not how-could-you-ignore-that-red-light yell. This was real yelling. This was 30 minutes of from-the-gut yelling. Triggered by a small, thoughtless, dismissive, annoyed, patronizing comment. Really small. A micro-wave that triggered a hurricane.(comment:maybe cause you're a thin skinned wacko) I blew. Hard and fast. And it terrified me. I'm still terrified by what I felt and what I said. I am almost 70 years old. I am a grandmother. Yet in that roiling moment, screaming at my husband as if he represented every clueless male on the planet (and I every angry woman of 2018), I announced that I hate all men and wish all men were dead.[/quote]how tolerant

QuoteMy husband of 50 years did not have to stifle a laugh. He took it dead seriously. He did not defend his remark, he did not defend men. He sat, hunched and hurt, and he listened. For a moment, it occurred to me to be grateful that I'm married to a man who will listen to a woman.
OMG this prognazi is actually married??   I can't imagine what a spineless marshmallow-man this guy must be.  Married to a screaming lunatic harpy like this he must be on suicide watch 24/7

QuoteIn the centuries of feminist movements that have washed up and away, good men have not once organized their own mass movement to change themselves and their sons or to attack the mean-spirited, teasing, punching thing that passes for male culture. Not once. Bastards. Don't listen to me. Listen to each other. Talk to each other. Earn your power for once.

ah the good old  hypocritical left, they urge the most draconian punishments for parking ticket level racism against minorities or sexim against women,  All the while, they openly encourage hatred of whites and men (and make excuses for islam.)  typical and pathetic.

cc

These flaming pretend feminazis think they are acting like how they imagine males act

Strange they picked hitler as their model
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I don't think there will be a gender war per se.  

Too late, I fear. Hostilities have already commenced.

What I think you are saying is that it won't involve every female, and that would be right.

But not every citizen has to pick up a gun for a war to start.

Wazzzup

I don't think there will be a gender war per se.  

Too late, I fear. Hostilities have already commenced.

What I think you are saying is that it won't involve every female, and that would be right.

But not every citizen has to pick up a gun for a war to start.

I see what you're saying now.  A gender war, but not every female will participate,.  That makes sense.

Feminazis have been at war with men for a while.  No shots fired ... so far.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't think there will be a gender war per se.  Too many women have men in their life they care about and aren't interested in hating men.  The left would love a gender war though.  Successfully combining minorities and white women and dividing them against white men would give them a monopoly on power, at least in the US.

Thank you. Finally, an intelligent post.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"manhater prognazi gets op-ed in the washington post

I yelled at my husband last night. Not pick-up-your-socks yell. Not how-could-you-ignore-that-red-light yell. This was real yelling. This was 30 minutes of from-the-gut yelling. Triggered by a small, thoughtless, dismissive, annoyed, patronizing comment. Really small. A micro-wave that triggered a hurricane.(comment:maybe cause you're a thin skinned wacko) I blew. Hard and fast. And it terrified me. I'm still terrified by what I felt and what I said. I am almost 70 years old. I am a grandmother. Yet in that roiling moment, screaming at my husband as if he represented every clueless male on the planet (and I every angry woman of 2018), I announced that I hate all men and wish all men were dead.
how tolerant[/quote]
I hope she doesn't have a son.

Bricktop

Men haters will reap as they sow...

Anonymous

The only thing worse than some extreme progtard fat, ugly bull dyke feminazi is a skinny, white male feminist nancyboy.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The only thing worse than some extreme progtard fat, ugly bull dyke feminazi is a skinny, white male feminist nancyboy.

Jordan Hunt