The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Kooky News Stories

Started by Wazzzup, October 12, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not kooky news...but did you hear about this poor guy in Vernon? They trashed his home...try and help a recovering addict...this is another reason why people dont want to rent.. a similar thing happened to a rental house in coquitlam as well...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4543361/vernon-rental-home-trashed-beyond-belief/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4543361/vern ... nd-belief/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4543361/vernon-rental-home-trashed-beyond-belief/

We have incidents similar to that in my city..

One was a teenage boy who posted about a party at his parents home on social media and the number of party goers got out of hand..

His parents home sustained  hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage in one night.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not kooky news...but did you hear about this poor guy in Vernon? They trashed his home...try and help a recovering addict...this is another reason why people dont want to rent.. a similar thing happened to a rental house in coquitlam as well...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4543361/vernon-rental-home-trashed-beyond-belief/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4543361/vern ... nd-belief/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4543361/vernon-rental-home-trashed-beyond-belief/

We have incidents similar to that in my city..

One was a teenage boy who posted about a party at his parents home on social media and the number of party goers got out of hand..

His parents home sustained  hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage in one night.

Lately a lot of these incidents have to do with drug users...the one in coquitlam, they didnt pay their rent for something like 9 months...there were many people living there ,none of then knew each othere...all were homeless or addicts...did a number on the place...

...its sad the laws protect the disgusting renters and not the owners, this is why so many people dont rent....poor home owner had to jump thru so many hoops and pay everywhere, even a bailiff fee to finally get these people out!

I dont understand filth like that?  I may not own the home but I were renting it, I'd treat it like my own...I mean I live there!!! Another reason not to fund to build housing for the homeless and addicted...look what they do to a beautiful home!

Berry Sweet

Let's get high and take this wall out...then smear garbage everywhere...who does that???

Bricktop

Do you have tenant references and due diligence requirements there.

We rent out 2 places, and we engage an agent to vet prospective tenants, and monitor the properties.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Believe All Women! Crazy Lady Accuses 9-Yr-Old Boy of Grabbing Her Butt and Calls Cops – Surveillance Video Proves She Lied

An unhinged woman accused a 9-year-old black boy of grabbing her a$$ at a Brooklyn deli this week. The crazed woman harassed the children and called the police.

Video shows the woman calling police and the little boy starts crying.

About that crazy cunt.

Theresa Sue Klein, 53 is a Missouri native who went to the University of Missouri to study sociology. Klein, originally from Farmington, Missouri, graduated from the college in 1987. She has also been a performer and actress. Klein returned to the University of Missouri around 2008 to complete her Ph.D in biochemistry.

Klein told The New York Post she is an unemployed "feminist and humanist." Her neighbors told The Post that Klein has a history of racist incidents, including calling 911. Some said she has written "racial slurs" on the sidewalk.

About those accusations, Klein told the newspaper, "I have no idea what they're talking about."

Hazel Freeman, a pastor who lives in the same building as Klein, told The Post, "People moved out of the building because of her. She's terrorizing the building. She would call me up and tell me my son is smoking weed in the hallway. He's married and he lives in Canarsie."

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Do you have tenant references and due diligence requirements there.

We rent out 2 places, and we engage an agent to vet prospective tenants, and monitor the properties.

Theres references you have to provide...land lords WILL call the references.  Some landlords will even go as far as calling the school the child is enrolled in and finding out if they are a good kid with good grades. (I dont blame them.)

Anyone who rents should monitor their property.  But here in BC atleast renters have more rights than the home owner....the guy who rented in coquitlam, knew what was going on...it took him THAT long to legally get those people out of his house....they weren't paying rent, damaging his house and refused to leave...and it's all legal for them to do that.

The laws don't protect home owners at all.

There was another story a few weeks ago of a guy renting his basement suit in Sannich (it's on the island) his tenant invited homeless people to live in his yard...they just destroyed it... hes still legally trying to get them off his property.

I remember another story a few years ago...some guy rented a house in Vancouver and refused to leave...eventually the owner got him out months later. .but the renter built a shed on the guys driveway and was living in it...even usooh an extension cord and leeching his power....the law still wouldn't help him get this loser off his property.

This shit is only going to get worse.  They need to change the laws to protect home owners who rent...if you dont pay your rent or damage the place, hone owner should have the right to evict asap...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"Believe All Women! Crazy Lady Accuses 9-Yr-Old Boy of Grabbing Her Butt and Calls Cops – Surveillance Video Proves She Lied

An unhinged woman accused a 9-year-old black boy of grabbing her a$$ at a Brooklyn deli this week. The crazed woman harassed the children and called the police.

About that crazy cunt.

Theresa Sue Klein, 53 is a Missouri native who went to the University of Missouri to study sociology. Klein, originally from Farmington, Missouri, graduated from the college in 1987. She has also been a performer and actress. Klein returned to the University of Missouri around 2008 to complete her Ph.D in biochemistry.

Klein told The New York Post she is an unemployed "feminist and humanist." Her neighbors told The Post that Klein has a history of racist incidents, including calling 911. Some said she has written "racial slurs" on the sidewalk.

About those accusations, Klein told the newspaper, "I have no idea what they're talking about."

Hazel Freeman, a pastor who lives in the same building as Klein, told The Post, "People moved out of the building because of her. She's terrorizing the building. She would call me up and tell me my son is smoking weed in the hallway. He's married and he lives in Canarsie."

^^another loser making peoples life stressful.  It's sad that one miserable  tenant has more rights than people just trying to live.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

About that crazy cunt.

^^another loser making peoples life stressful.  It's sad that one miserable  tenant has more rights than people just trying to live.

She's nuts.

Wazzzup

About that crazy cunt.

She's nuts.
I'm just waiting for the media to say this woman represents all white people.  that's a favorite theme of the lying media that all white people are racist and they all call the police on black people for no reason all the time.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

About that crazy cunt.

She's nuts.
I'm just waiting for the media to say this woman represents all white people.  that's a favorite theme of the lying media that all white people are racist and they all call the police on black people for no reason all the time.

Its bullshit.  Media loves to create division.  They are told what to do and say.  I know a girl who worked for global news and she quit  abuse she got tired of all the bullshit...she eventually started her own business...nothing to do with news.  Good for her.

It's sad when they dont report on the good things like a white person standing up for a black or an Asian in public...even if the perpetrator is white themselves...not all white people are racists....and same can be said for any other race.

Bricktop

About that crazy cunt.

No surprise there...but if I were the parents, this whackjob will be hearing from my solicitors.

Nah...what am I saying...I'd have slapped her for making my child frightened and crying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

About that crazy cunt.

She's nuts.

Its bullshit.  Media loves to create division.  They are told what to do and say.  I know a girl who worked for global news and she quit  abuse she got tired of all the bullshit...she eventually started her own business...nothing to do with news.  Good for her.

It's sad when they dont report on the good things like a white person standing up for a black or an Asian in public...even if the perpetrator is white themselves...not all white people are racists....and same can be said for any other race.

In this case it was  regular people recording this unbalanced woman's paranoid tirade..

Theresa Klein cannot  blame the media for what she did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

About that crazy cunt.

No surprise there...but if I were the parents, this whackjob will be hearing from my solicitors.

Nah...what am I saying...I'd have slapped her for making my child frightened and crying.

She is the type of white Jew that Scouse thinks is representatve of all of them. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

Too close to bed time to watch that video.