The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

There is NO such thing as a "moderate" Islamic country

Started by Bricktop, October 13, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Some regard Saudi Arabia as a friend of the west.

Personally, I want nothing to do with a "friend" that believes it's OK to murder a critic of it's conduct.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45853598">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45853598

The Saudis have clearly slaughtered a journalist who spoke critically of it's leadership, and committed that crime in another country. That is the action of despotic, frightened and ignorant government who deserve nothing but contempt.

Of course, Saudi also has massive cash reserves, so many western leaders will turn their back and pretend it didn't happen.

Once again, I claim that there will be no peace in the world whilst Islam exists, at least in it's current form. Saudi Arabia is a brutal Islamic dictatorship, little better than North Korea and Iran (both of those countries allowed women to drive decades ago).

The West needs to send a clear message to this despicable nation that we have no interest in maintaining cordial relationships with despotic and murderous regimes, NO MATTER HOW FRIENDLY THE BEHAVE TOWARDS THE WEST. Any friendship and hospitality they display is a typical muslim tactic of shaking your enemies hand whilst holding a knife at his back.

We need to categorise Saudi in the same contemptible grouping as Iran, North Korea, Russia and Syria, and treat them accordingly. They are scum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some regard Saudi Arabia as a friend of the west.

Personally, I want nothing to do with a "friend" that believes it's OK to murder a critic of it's conduct.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45853598">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45853598

The Saudis have clearly slaughtered a journalist who spoke critically of it's leadership, and committed that crime in another country. That is the action of despotic, frightened and ignorant government who deserve nothing but contempt.

Of course, Saudi also has massive cash reserves, so many western leaders will turn their back and pretend it didn't happen.

Once again, I claim that there will be no peace in the world whilst Islam exists, at least in it's current form. Saudi Arabia is a brutal Islamic dictatorship, little better than North Korea and Iran (both of those countries allowed women to drive decades ago).

The West needs to send a clear message to this despicable nation that we have no interest in maintaining cordial relationships with despotic and murderous regimes, NO MATTER HOW FRIENDLY THE BEHAVE TOWARDS THE WEST. Any friendship and hospitality they display is a typical muslim tactic of shaking your enemies hand whilst holding a knife at his back.

We need to categorise Saudi in the same contemptible grouping as Iran, North Korea, Russia and Syria, and treat them accordingly. They are scum.

I haven't been to North Korea, but I have been to Iran and Saudi Arabia. KSA is far worse than Iran. Iran has a despotic government, but the people, especially the educated ones are friendly and all too  often not very committed to islam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some regard Saudi Arabia as a friend of the west.

My husband has a lot to stay about his short work trips to Saudi Arabia..

Best part was always leaving.

Bricktop

Saudi is a bigger problem to the West than we realise.

Lots of Saudi dollars, which WE give them for their oil, go to terrorist organisations and unfriendly governments.

cc

This may be real, but to date all we have is Turkey's word on it ... and with all that's been happening with Turkey of late, that alone should not be good enough

And, Turkey is vying for power with Saudi. Like, let's take a step back and see the proof from their embassy bugging
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

If the guy was still alive, someone would have paraded him by now.

His wife watched him go in and waited for 11 hours. He did not come out. It was a consulate...so it would be highly unlikely any Turks were allowed inside the non-public areas.

Turkey would gain nothing by staging a black flag abduction. This smells of Saudi...and Saudi must pay.

cc

Well, certainly the guy was lifelong Muslim Brotherhood kinda guy, so in that sense Saudi would want him dead.

Still to outright trust Turkey on anything without ironclad first hand  proof would be foolish

American media continue to gravitate towards the Erdogan regime, even as Turkey remains the largest jailer of journalists in the world, creating several layers of irony in the Khashoggi saga. Beware of media sourcing here, as at least one source is tied to a joint Libyan intelligence and al-Qaeda plot to assassinate the Saudi crown prince.

Granted, he entered the Saudi embassy. That of course looks bad. I don't ever trust Saudi, but I also don't ever trust Turkey - and all we have to date is leaks/ "sources" and no proofs

Bricktop

That is the point of this thread. There is NO Islamic country you can trust. None.

cc

I agree with that .. in spades!!!

What most people fail to get is that everything that goes on in islamic countries is for power within and for power without ... by without, I mean control of islam as a whole ... which Sunni country is the "lead" ... and then beyond that there's the Sunni Shia struggle to control it ALL.

The desire and intent to be the grande Khaliphe is always there

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Well, certainly the guy was lifelong Muslim Brotherhood kinda guy, so in that sense Saudi would want him dead.

Still to outright trust Turkey on anything without ironclad first hand  proof would be foolish

American media continue to gravitate towards the Erdogan regime, even as Turkey remains the largest jailer of journalists in the world, creating several layers of irony in the Khashoggi saga. Beware of media sourcing here, as at least one source is tied to a joint Libyan intelligence and al-Qaeda plot to assassinate the Saudi crown prince.

Granted, he entered the Saudi embassy. That of course looks bad. I don't ever trust Saudi, but I also don't ever trust Turkey - and all we have to date is leaks/ "sources" and no proofs

I saw president Trump say if this is true he'll.....

Turkey may have exaggerated the details?

Anonymous

The most succesful countries with large or majority muslim populations know that islam must be kept on a short leash. Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia seem to have forgotten that. Not to mention that Iran was far more advanced forty years ago than today under the dark ages islamist regime.

cc

True. The Persian heredity made Iran a "positive" productive country

The Arab origin guys in the funny dresses who took over in 79 have replaced those of Persian  origin with those of origin (because they are better islamics) and  used their energy to do "negative" things, like keep people down and put all energy into weaponry and takeover of Lebanon,  ... and now Iraq  and now Syria

They took it from a solid and secular country on the world stage to an islam"ist"  pariah

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish to remain in the land of the living, not yet ready to meet Hades and the Underworld so I shall say no more.

ac_toofunny  

ac_unsure  

:evilthoughts2:

:t3612:

:huh:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"True. The Persian heredity made Iran a "positive" productive country

The Arab origin guys in the funny dresses who took over in 79 have replaced those of Persian  origin with those of origin (because they are better islamics) and  used their energy to do "negative" things, like keep people down and put all energy into weaponry and takeover of Lebanon,  ... and now Iraq  and now Syria

They took it from a solid and secular country on the world stage to an islam"ist"  pariah

Islam wants to transform the West the same way it transformed Iran.

Bricktop

That's indisputable. Islam is playing a long game...and winning.