Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Odinson, where do you live in Finland

Started by Thiel, October 17, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fash do one, I'm tired of your willful ignorance.

Anyway, I thought you Christians hate fags? Or have you revised your beliefs to coincide with the current PC climate.  ac_dunno

Fash is right on this one. I was joking. I thought it was obvious enough. But, it got your knickers in a twist.

And what is your problem with old Thiel? He is not a stereotypical fag progtard like old Blurt.

Aryan

No problem here, it's just amusing to me how a self proclaimed alpha male like you seems to love anything gay and Jewish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No problem here, it's just amusing to me how a self proclaimed alpha male like you seems to love anything gay and Jewish.

As a former coke head myself, you should lay off that shit. It makes ya paranoid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fash do one, I'm tired of your willful ignorance.

Anyway, I thought you Christians hate fags? Or have you revised your beliefs to coincide with the current PC climate.  ac_dunno

Hate is unGodly..

Any sex outside marriage is sin and God defines marriage as between a man and a woman.

Genesis 2:24 states: "Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh."

In Matthew 19:4-5, Jesus reaffirms this: "He answered, 'Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one'?"

But, that is for Christians, not for the secular world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Leave Odi alone you foul sodomite.  :yuk:

Thiel lives in my city. I met him for coffee. He's alright.

Bricktop

He's good people.

Other than a few exceptions, everyone here is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's good people.

Other than a few exceptions, everyone here is.

Yes, I agree. Seoulbro is an arrogant ass and Joe is a boring troll. The rest are good..

Aryan

The high falutin Korean does suffer from a bizarre superiority complex, it's probably to make up for the fact nobody takes him seriously in real life.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The high falutin Korean does suffer from a bizarre superiority complex, it's probably to make up for the fact nobody takes him seriously in real life.  :laugh3:

Pot meet kettle..

How many people outside of Stormfront take you seriously?

A conservative RFP or a thirty five year old man who follows an ideology for antisocial teens..

No offense SCOUSE, but Seoul is more  likely to be a Rotarian than you.....or myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The high falutin Korean does suffer from a bizarre superiority complex, it's probably to make up for the fact nobody takes him seriously in real life.  :laugh3:

Pot meet kettle..

How many people outside of Stormfront take you seriously?

A conservative RFP or a thirty five year old man who follows an ideology for antisocial teens..

No offense SCOUSE, but Seoul is more  likely to be a Rotarian than you.....or myself.

The Rotary Club does a lot of charitable work in my community, across the country and abroad. Not to mention it's a great way to network.

Odinson

Thiel

Quote from: "Odinson"Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland..

I am not sure where that is. But, I will be in the North. If you have time, I am buying the coffee or beer.
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Odinson"Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland..

I am not sure where that is. But, I will be in the North. If you have time, I am buying the coffee or beer.

On the arctic circle.

Which town/towns are you gonna visit?

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Odinson

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Odinson, you're cheating on me ?!

I´m sorry babe but you aint giving me enough pussy..  ac_biggrin