The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

UK -(Nottingham now) - Trafficking Prostitution & Gang Rape Preying On 1,000s of Very Young Victims

Started by cc, October 21, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "cc"UK - Gang Members Convicted (Only) of TRAFFICKING PROSTITUTION and GANG RAPE

(Just from "known and convicted" > Most gangs / groups were using many girls (often 100s), most very young, each  literally 1000s of times for prostitution)

After decades of Govts, Police Forces, Media and Citizens Hiding Info, Denial that any problem even existed, some specifics that are known - albeit conveniently not publicized ("shhhh, don't say it .... the public must not know")

The earliest known conviction of one of these Muslim gangs -- who have been pimping and prostituting English schoolgirls to Muslim rapists -- was in 1975. As much as 35 years later, the biggest Muslim organisation in Britain, the organisation which speaks for 500 mosques, the organisation which has the ear of government -- this organisation was proclaiming that these gangs were "a racist myth".

In the 45 years of this cover-up by every single government, an army of state employees in Britain were tasked with covering up this industrial-scale rape of schoolgirls. When the activist group run by Tommy Robinson marched every month across the nation campaigning against these kinds of cover-up, the state could no longer keep the scandal hidden from the nation, so the state began a series of "historical" prosecutions. These prosecutions have been going on since 2010, but still the state is jailing those who speak of the racist sex-slavery instituted by Muslim immigrants. Below you can see the significant events in this timeline.

Identities and Cities of those "Convicted" (only) - staring with the present and working back in time - with details of what was and what was not done between "time" sections

Note: These are NOT mainly young "impressionable teens", so forget that hokey excuse

Some link it to part of the drive for supremacy - I'll leave that alone for now and keep it to "those who think they can bring in people of a barbarian violent misogynistic society and they magically give up the ways of islamic society and  change to Western ways are full of sh-t"

I thought of the sub for this, but as it deals with the form and norms of a society and is not at this time provably as part of the supremacy efforts, I'm posting it here

Children, both male and females in every culture are sexually abused by subhuman scum.

That is why flogging should never have been outlawed.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "cc"UK - Gang Members Convicted (Only) of TRAFFICKING PROSTITUTION and GANG RAPE

(Just from "known and convicted" > Most gangs / groups were using many girls (often 100s), most very young, each  literally 1000s of times for prostitution)

After decades of Govts, Police Forces, Media and Citizens Hiding Info, Denial that any problem even existed, some specifics that are known - albeit conveniently not publicized ("shhhh, don't say it .... the public must not know")

The earliest known conviction of one of these Muslim gangs -- who have been pimping and prostituting English schoolgirls to Muslim rapists -- was in 1975. As much as 35 years later, the biggest Muslim organisation in Britain, the organisation which speaks for 500 mosques, the organisation which has the ear of government -- this organisation was proclaiming that these gangs were "a racist myth".

In the 45 years of this cover-up by every single government, an army of state employees in Britain were tasked with covering up this industrial-scale rape of schoolgirls. When the activist group run by Tommy Robinson marched every month across the nation campaigning against these kinds of cover-up, the state could no longer keep the scandal hidden from the nation, so the state began a series of "historical" prosecutions. These prosecutions have been going on since 2010, but still the state is jailing those who speak of the racist sex-slavery instituted by Muslim immigrants. Below you can see the significant events in this timeline.

Identities and Cities of those "Convicted" (only) - staring with the present and working back in time - with details of what was and what was not done between "time" sections

Note: These are NOT mainly young "impressionable teens", so forget that hokey excuse

Some link it to part of the drive for supremacy - I'll leave that alone for now and keep it to "those who think they can bring in people of a barbarian violent misogynistic society and they magically give up the ways of islamic society and  change to Western ways are full of sh-t"

I thought of the sub for this, but as it deals with the form and norms of a society and is not at this time provably as part of the supremacy efforts, I'm posting it here

Children, both male and females in every culture are sexually abused by subhuman scum.

Not every culture punishes it though..

And culture seems to be the reason British authorities are only taking a lukewarm effort investigating these grooming incidents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And culture seems to be the reason British authorities are only taking a lukewarm effort investigating these grooming incidents.

If they fundamentalist Mormons for example, Britain would stop at nothing until the entire leadership was incarcerated.

caskur

I posted an article on my news group 10 years ago about this subject.

The UK police wouldn't arrest the subhuman scum because they were worried about being labelled "racist".

The subhuman scum were raping 13 year old Brittish girls.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I posted an article on my news group 10 years ago about this subject.

The UK police wouldn't arrest the subhuman scum because they were worried about being labelled "racist".

The subhuman scum were raping 13 year old Brittish girls.

I know. Britain is fubar.

cc

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"Evil is right!!!

And there are 1000s (plural) of victims throughout the UK ... in dozens of cities and towns ... and most are E Indian girls (ratio of white vs Indian varies as to population mix between cities)  and most all perps are islamic males

Everyone knew but were afraid to act .. so pretended nothing was happening

unreal

And Britain is too chickenshit to lift a finger to stop it.

Much of Western Europe is beyond the point of no return. Anything they do would be like whac-a-mole.

I agree. Past the point of no return. Has been for some time in fact
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: "cc"

And there are 1000s (plural) of victims throughout the UK ... in dozens of cities and towns ... and most are E Indian girls (ratio of white vs Indian varies as to population mix between cities)  and most all perps are islamic males

unreal

Much of Western Europe is beyond the point of no return. Anything they do would be like whac-a-mole.

I feel sorry for young Brits. They have been denied a stable country with a future.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

unreal

I feel sorry for young Brits. They have been denied a stable country with a future.

They wanted open borders and multiculturalism. That wanted to appease a hostile alien culture. Fuck em I say.

cc

We are doing just that also. Been doing it for a long time. Took in many during the so-called Syria refuge crisis and are still taking them in

% population is getting high .. not that far below UK

Resulting Baby-Bombs and pushing everywhere to help "the cause" will get Canada also

Remember Justines's  islamoFAUXbia concerns (which were result of pushing agenda ruthlessly)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

We saw Europe's mistakes and thought if we repeated them we would get a different result.

Anonymous

unreal

Britain is still a desirable place to live.

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"We are doing just that also. Been doing it for a long time. Took in many during the so-called Syria refuge crisis and are still taking them in

% population is getting high .. not that far below UK

Resulting Baby-Bombs and pushing everywhere to help "the cause" will get Canada also

Remember Justines's  islamoFAUXbia concerns (which were result of pushing agenda ruthlessly)

Didn't Justin Trudeau campaign on rushing in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees in 2015?
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We saw Europe's mistakes and thought if we repeated them we would get a different result.

The people ruling Australia are just as dumb...  I would say, dumber.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We saw Europe's mistakes and thought if we repeated them we would get a different result.

Do you mean when it comes to refugees/immigration. I was under the impression that Australia does not allow people to arrive on it's shores and claim asylum.

Thiel

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Do you mean when it comes to refugees/immigration. I was under the impression that Australia does not allow people to arrive on it's shores and claim asylum.

They send them to one or two islands in the South Pacific.
gay, conservative and proud