Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

welcome Skippy

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Skippy"London

I've seen you around.  You just say London, I assume you mean the UK? Or Ontario? Because both exist.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Skippy"Thanx ya,all  ac_drinks

Oh, great.

Another "Blazor" level literary marvel.

:mad:

Typing wasn't a very popular high school topic to do.

I only did one year of 1 X 40 min period once a week and our  male teacher taught ballet at my high school, John Curtin SH... and he was a bloody poofter, I'm sure of it. I'm sure his name was Nancy  :t2502: .
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Skippy"Thanx ya,all  ac_drinks

Oh, great.

Another "Blazor" level literary marvel.

:mad:

Typing wasn't a very popular high school topic to do.

I only did one year of 1 X 40 min period once a week and our  male teacher taught ballet at my high school, John Curtin SH... and he was a bloody poofter, I'm sure of it. I'm sure his name was Nancy  :t2502: .

Heh, I took a typewriting class in middle school. Tried to get into the computer class in high school (which was new), but it was always booked, same with the Japanese class. Instead I took Home Economics and Art, and French... but I suck at French lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She's a puppet of the Communist Party of China.

:laugh:

Skippy

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I've seen you around.  You just say London, I assume you mean the UK? Or Ontario? Because both exist.

The big one

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

The big one

If you don't me asking Skippy, what do you do?

I work as an administrative assistant for the government of Alberta.

Skippy

I'm an engineer but because all the jobs have transferd to china I'm on welfare at the moment

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"I'm an engineer but because all the jobs have transferd to china I'm on welfare at the moment

You are an engineer and you can't find a job. ac_wot

Skippy

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Skippy"I'm an engineer but because all the jobs have transferd to china I'm on welfare at the moment

I'm in electrical manufacturing all the jobs have gone to china where they pay them peanuts

Anonymous

I'm in electrical manufacturing all the jobs have gone to china where they pay them peanuts

True, not all engineering disciplines are in demand.

I hope it works out for you.

Blazor

GE is closing its local plant here too.

Skippy

They closed their lightbulb factory in London years ago

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

What do they make?

Blazor

What do they make?

Says "turbine controls for electricity generation", but I thought they use to do a lot more. Went on a field trip there when I was in school.

Anonymous

What do they make?

Says "turbine controls for electricity generation", but I thought they use to do a lot more. Went on a field trip there when I was in school.

It sounds like it would be heavily automated without many production workers.