It is currently December 9th, 2019, 6:04 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 27 Next
Unread postPosted: April 13th, 2019, 4:12 pm 

kiebers wrote:
From your link....

Quote:
The figures presented here do not take into account differences in the cost of living in different countries, and the results vary greatly from one year to another based on fluctuations in the exchange rates of the country's currency. Such fluctuations change a country's ranking from one year to the next, even though they often make little or no difference to the standard of living of its population.

Therefore, these figures should be used with caution. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;[2][3] although this is problematic because GDP per capita is not a measure of personal income.

Wonder how things would be in Canada and Australia if there were an additional 300 million people put in the mix in each country. Imagine the wait times for health care then....

That is a nonsensical argument. Medical services increase in proportion to the population. You imply that if we had 300 million more people, the lines would be proportionally longer. That's an absurd proposal.

How long do people without health insurance in the US have to wait for medical support?

Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 1:17 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
kiebers wrote:
From your link....

Quote:
The figures presented here do not take into account differences in the cost of living in different countries, and the results vary greatly from one year to another based on fluctuations in the exchange rates of the country's currency. Such fluctuations change a country's ranking from one year to the next, even though they often make little or no difference to the standard of living of its population.

Therefore, these figures should be used with caution. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;[2][3] although this is problematic because GDP per capita is not a measure of personal income.

Wonder how things would be in Canada and Australia if there were an additional 300 million people put in the mix in each country. Imagine the wait times for health care then....

That is a nonsensical argument. Medical services increase in proportion to the population. You imply that if we had 300 million more people, the lines would be proportionally longer. That's an absurd proposal.

How long do people without health insurance in the US have to wait for medical support?

Everybody in Canada has very basic health care coverage. But, we have some of the longest wait times in the OECD for necessary medical care. And like the US, we spend more per capita for health care with sub par results. Our health care delivery system is not sustainable.

Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 2:26 pm 

Please put a sock in that woman's mouth. Argh! Cannot stand hearing her voice and the way she speaks. Deplorable.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 4:40 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Please put a sock in that woman's mouth. Argh! Cannot stand hearing her voice and the way she speaks. Deplorable.

Unqualified, idiotic joke of a lawmaker.

Unread postPosted: April 20th, 2019, 12:20 pm 

Unread postPosted: April 20th, 2019, 1:11 pm 

cc wrote:
https://twitter.com/THeinrich22/status/1119422809183330304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1119422809183330304&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2019%2F04%2Fmust-watch-hilarious-little-girl-does-outstanding-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-impersonation%2F

Mini AOC. :negative:

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 10:13 pm 

Thankfully AOC has pissed off the democratic establishment enough to put a target on her back.

She'll be off the political scene and onto reality TV in less than 4 years. Count on it.

Unread postPosted: May 2nd, 2019, 10:07 pm 

Ir is difficult to get away from AOC derangement syndrome.

Unread postPosted: May 2nd, 2019, 10:11 pm 

The Gist wrote:
Ir is difficult to get away from AOC derangement syndrome.

She does seem deranged or just plain ignorant.

Unread postPosted: May 2nd, 2019, 10:17 pm 

I'm pretty sure the people who are melting down about her are the deranged folks.

Unread postPosted: May 2nd, 2019, 10:19 pm 

The Gist wrote:
I'm pretty sure the people who are melting down about her are the deranged folks.

People that are afraid of someone so unqualified destroying their country and putting them out of work with her insane green new deal are not deranged..

Her ideas are deranged.

Unread postPosted: May 3rd, 2019, 7:35 am 

Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:

People that are afraid of someone so unqualified destroying their country and putting them out of work with her insane green new deal are not deranged..

Her ideas are deranged.

This spic forum blow in is an example of what old Shen Li says about universal suffrage being dumb as fuck.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 11:03 am 

When Horse face cannot answer questions she just cuts off the microphone

Typical liberal

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 11:05 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:

People that are afraid of someone so unqualified destroying their country

Like Trump?

Unread postPosted: May 9th, 2019, 6:20 am 

The Gist wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:

People that are afraid of someone so unqualified destroying their country

Like Trump?

The US economy is booming, the Canadian economy is not..

If that's destroyed, than what is booming to you.

Unread postPosted: May 9th, 2019, 8:37 am 

YOu cannot reason with a libtard. The economy can be crumbling all around them and they'll say all is fine, or, that it is the fault of another entity

they remind me of this guy. Remember him?

Unread postPosted: May 12th, 2019, 6:41 pm 

ThugLife wrote:
YOu cannot reason with a libtard. The economy can be crumbling all around them and they'll say all is fine, or, that it is the fault of another entity

they remind me of this guy. Remember him?

No, I have never seen him before.

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 9:59 am 

Baghdad Bob, Disinfo Inc. :roll:

I remember him speaking on TV saying all was well and Saddam was turning back the US troops

At one point one could actually see US tanks firing in the background

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 4:40 pm 

cc wrote:
Baghdad Bob, Disinfo Inc. :roll:

I remember him speaking on TV saying all was well and Saddam was turning back the US troops

At one point one could actually see US tanks firing in the background

That was sixteen years ago now.

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 5:39 pm 

Quote:
CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE WANTS TO TAKE ON ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ

Stevie Rivenbark is running for Congress and she’s coming for Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Rivenbark is running in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District, which is holding a new election after allegations of cheating rendered the one in November null and void. This will be one of the first elections of the 2020 cycle, and the 32-year-old Rivenbark believes she is the best candidate for the Republican Party.

“I’m ready to go toe-to-toe with AOC,” she told The Daily Caller.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/13/nort ... dium=email

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 27 Next