It is currently December 13th, 2019, 9:25 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next
Unread postPosted: June 20th, 2019, 5:08 pm 

kiebers wrote:

ac_toofunny

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Good one.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: June 20th, 2019, 6:47 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
kiebers wrote:

ac_toofunny

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Good one.
:MG_216: :thumbup:

Unread postPosted: June 20th, 2019, 6:54 pm 

kiebers wrote:

ac_lmfao

Unread postPosted: June 20th, 2019, 8:16 pm 

That's as funnyb as it is true.

Unread postPosted: June 21st, 2019, 4:38 pm 

I intensely dislike how they say she's the most powerful Democrat in Congress. :mad:

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: June 21st, 2019, 7:33 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I intensely dislike how they say she's the most powerful Democrat in Congress. :mad:

Pitiful, maybe, probably.

Unread postPosted: June 21st, 2019, 9:58 pm 

AOC: We never have to worry about Iran attacking us .. They are 10 hours ahead so we will have plenty of time to shoot down their missiles

OK, I jest ... but give her time

Unread postPosted: June 21st, 2019, 10:04 pm 

cc wrote:
AOC: We never have to worry about Iran attacking us .. They are 10 hours ahead so we will have plenty of time to shoot down their missiles

OK, I jest ... but give her time

I didn't believe it. That airhead can't find Iran on a map let alone know the time differences.

Unread postPosted: July 3rd, 2019, 12:25 pm 

Addendum to the thread.

IMO Ocasio Cortez is not JUST a moron.

Now that I have seen her racebaiting and her lying (like calling migrant detention centers concentration camps) IMO She is a a prognazi of the worst kind. She is a fearmongering propagandist, she is the Joe Goebbels of the democrat party.

Unread postPosted: July 3rd, 2019, 1:06 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
Addendum to the thread.

IMO Ocasio Cortez is not JUST a moron.

Now that I have seen her racebaiting and her lying (like calling migrant detention centers concentration camps) IMO She is a a prognazi of the worst kind. She is a fearmongering propagandist, she is the Joe Goebbels of the democrat party.

She's mostly a moron. She parrots the Democrat Party line. That of course is ridiculous analogies.

Unread postPosted: July 8th, 2019, 3:26 pm 

‘Mini AOC’ Doxxed And Threatened, Family Shuts Down All Her Social Accounts
https://www.newsweek.com/mini-aoc-twitt ... ez-1447506

Quote:
The family of a young girl who went viral for mocking Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shut down all of her social accounts Wednesday, after receiving death threats and harassing phone calls.

A tweet from the account purporting to belong to the little girl’s stepfather said she will not be doing any more content because the harassment and death threats “have gone too far” and threaten her and the family’s safety.

Doxxing and Threatening a little girl and her family. Gotta love that leftist tolerance. :negative:

Unread postPosted: July 8th, 2019, 3:30 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:

Quote:
The family of a young girl who went viral for mocking Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shut down all of her social accounts Wednesday, after receiving death threats and harassing phone calls.

A tweet from the account purporting to belong to the little girl’s stepfather said she will not be doing any more content because the harassment and death threats “have gone too far” and threaten her and the family’s safety.

Doxxing and Threatening a little girl and her family. Gotta love that leftist tolerance. :negative:

And sense of humour.

Unread postPosted: July 8th, 2019, 4:41 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:

Quote:

Progtards are brave.

Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 11:14 am 

Ocasio-Cortez’s Chief Of Staff Admits What The Green New Deal Is Really About — And It’s Not The Climate

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/11/saik ... dium=email

Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “Green New Deal” is more about drastically overhauling the American economy than it is about combatting climate change, her top aide admitted.

Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, made the revealing admission in a meeting with Democratic Washington Gov. Jay Inslee’s climate director in May. A Washington Post reporter accompanied Chakrabarti to the meeting for a magazine profile published Wednesday.

Ocasio-Cortez’s press office didn’t immediately return an inquiry regarding whether Chakrabarti’s admission would undermine the congresswoman’s Green New Deal advocacy.

The Green New Deal calls for a number of hard left proposals, including getting the U.S. entirely off of fossil fuels within 10 years, providing universal health care, basic income programs and job guarantees.

The proposal also calls for “social, economic, racial, regional and gender-based justice and equality and cooperative and public ownership.”

The Green New Deal in its entirety could cost up to $93 trillion over a decade, according to another estimate.

Unread postPosted: July 15th, 2019, 12:19 pm 

I guess the world is following her on Twitter or other social media platforms she's on but I cannot stomach her so I don't. Her head has swollen too large after she got elected into congress. She thinks she has great influence but I am not in that group. No way. No way ever.

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 10:15 am 

Republican John Kennedy's comments on the commie spice girl kooks--

:laugh3: :thumbup:

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 12:57 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
Republican John Kennedy's comments on the commie spice girl kooks--

:laugh3: :thumbup:

I can't see it, but I read his comments in the Daily Caller. He said, I just think they’re left-wing cranks, and they’re the reason that there are directions on a shampoo bottle. I think we should ignore them.” ac_toofunny

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 1:02 pm 

I liked these located within the above chain

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 1:08 pm 

cc wrote:

:MG_216:

AOC accuses everybody of being a racist or a misogynist, including those in her own party. What a stupid cunt.

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 1:41 pm 

Herman wrote:
cc wrote:

:MG_216:

AOC accuses everybody of being a racist or a misogynist, including those in her own party. What a stupid cunt.

I think a great majority of people even those in the Democratic party are fed up with her. Her act has been exposed. Everyone can see she is all about herself and the spotlight being on her. There is a young woman Republican who is going to run against her in 2020. I hope she wins. I can't remember her name but I'll dig it up later.

Apparently, Pelosi has never spoken to AOC since February. Imagine that. I bet it's because she cannot stomach her.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next