It is currently December 5th, 2019, 6:56 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27
Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 6:20 pm 

Here she is. Scherie Murray for Congress in 2020.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 6:30 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Here she is. Scherie Murray for Congress in 2020.

I just did a search of Ms Murray.

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 6:37 pm 

I hope she wins in 2020.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 6:41 pm 

No more women in politics.. Thank you.

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I hope she wins in 2020.

So do I. Go Scherie Murray.

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 7:01 pm 

Gaon wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I hope she wins in 2020.

So do I. Go Scherie Murray.

Yeah! Go Scherie Go!

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 7:24 pm 

cc wrote:
I liked these located within the above chain

:roll:

Unread postPosted: July 17th, 2019, 7:55 pm 

Odinson wrote:

Women are fine. Feminists, not so much.

Unfortunately it seems that most women in politics are feminists first.

Unread postPosted: July 19th, 2019, 6:21 am 

Bricktop wrote:
Odinson wrote:

Women are fine. Feminists, not so much.
Unfortunately it seems that most women in politics are feminists first.

Justin Trudeau calls himself a feminist.

Unread postPosted: August 14th, 2019, 12:55 pm 

She is a job killing moron. Why would anyone in her district donate money to her reelection campaign.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/13/ocas ... paign=9706
Only 10 people who live within Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s congressional district have been recorded making donations to her reelection campaign in 2019, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of available Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings.
Ocasio-Cortez outraised all other 87 freshmen representatives in the first half of 2019 in individual contributions, but the New York Democrat came in second-to-last place in terms of reported itemized contributions from the people she represents.
Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan also rank among the lowest-performing freshman representatives in terms of reported financial support from people who live within their districts.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has outraised all other freshmen representatives so far in 2019, but nearly all of her reported contributors to her reelection campaign live outside her congressional district, a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings found.

Ocasio-Cortez’s reelection campaign has reported receiving contributions from just 10 individuals living within her district in the first half of 2019, according to its Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings.

The FEC only requires that political campaigns disclose the names and addresses of individuals who contribute over $200 to their campaigns during an election. Campaigns report their big-dollar donors to the FEC in what’s called itemized contributions.

The $1,525.50 Ocasio-Cortez received from her New York constituents represents less than 1% of her campaign’s itemized contributions reported to the FEC in the first half of 2019.

The known monetary support Ocasio-Cortez’s reelection campaign has received from the people she represents is minuscule compared to the 88-member freshman class of the House of Representatives.

The average freshman representative’s reelection campaign received $107,141.29 in itemized contributions from their constituents in the first half of 2019, FEC filings the DCNF analyzed show. Ocasio-Cortez’s reported in-district fundraising haul of $1,525.50 was just 1.4% of that average.

Ocasio-Cortez’s apparent lackluster fundraising performance from her constituents lends credibility to a poll conducted by a conservative PAC in May. It found that only 20% of households in the representative’s district held a favorable opinion of her.

The data also reveal that two of Ocasio-Cortez’s colleagues in the so-called “Squad” of freshman Democratic congresswomen — Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan — also rank among the lowest-performing freshman representatives in terms of reported financial support from people who live within their districts.

Freshman Republicans dominated freshman Democrats in receiving a greater share of their reported contributions from the people they represent.

Of the 10 freshman representatives who received the lowest percent of their itemized contributions from their constituents, eight are Democrats. On the other end, seven of the 10 top-performing freshman representatives in this category are Republicans.

Unread postPosted: September 17th, 2019, 7:14 am 

My new tee-shirt came yesterday in the mail. I'm looking forward to wearing it out in public, and frequently. ac_biggrin

Unread postPosted: September 17th, 2019, 9:40 am 

Peaches wrote:
My new tee-shirt came yesterday in the mail. I'm looking forward to wearing it out in public, and frequently. ac_biggrin

I got mine too. ac_toofunny

Unread postPosted: November 19th, 2019, 6:57 pm 

AOC is a stunned cunt.

http://pinsfitness.com/ocasio-cortez-wa ... 8B9lphG6ws
OCASIO-CORTEZ WANTS TO TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM COPS

Unread postPosted: November 22nd, 2019, 8:01 pm 

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27