It is currently January 17th, 2020, 5:36 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16
Author Message
Unread postPosted: November 20th, 2019, 7:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
Poll: Trump leads top 2020 Democrats in Wisconsin
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... -wisconsin

The impeachment might get Trump reelected.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16951
I saw the first ad for Michael Bloomberg today. He aint gonna be the dumbocrat nominee.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 6:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16951
Let's the US economy stays strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys- ... oSCao2_P5Y
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 2nd, 2019, 10:00 pm
Posts: 39
Herman wrote:
Let's the US economy stays strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys- ... oSCao2_P5Y
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.


I wonder how much pocketbooks will count after Trump's effort to launch WWIII to divert attention from the fact that he has been impeached.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:
Let's the US economy stays strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys- ... oSCao2_P5Y
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.


I wonder how much pocketbooks will count after Trump's effort to launch WWIII to divert attention from the fact that he has been impeached.

WW3, excuse me?? There has been three years of peace and prosperity with no reason to believe war is on the horizon. He is not like a typical Dem or GOP. His administration is non interventionist. Very different from the every other president in my forty five years.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 2nd, 2019, 10:00 pm
Posts: 39
seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:
Let's the US economy stays strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys- ... oSCao2_P5Y
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.




I wonder how much pocketbooks will count after Trump's effort to launch WWIII to divert attention from the fact that he has been impeached.

WW3, excuse me?? There has been three years of peace and prosperity with no reason to believe war is on the horizon. He is not like a typical Dem or GOP. His administration is non interventionist. Very different from the every other president in my forty five years.


Really? You call that hit non-interventionist? OK, Einstein.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
The Gist wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:
Let's the US economy stays strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys- ... oSCao2_P5Y
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.



I wonder how much pocketbooks will count after Trump's effort to launch WWIII to divert attention from the fact that he has been impeached.

WW3, excuse me?? There has been three years of peace and prosperity with no reason to believe war is on the horizon. He is not like a typical Dem or GOP. His administration is non interventionist. Very different from the every other president in my forty five years.


Really? You call that hit non-interventionist? OK, Einstein.

What does killing a terrorist have to do with interventionism?

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2006
The Gist wrote:

Really? You call that hit non-interventionist? OK, Einstein.

Are you really like this Lotusbud?

If so, this is exactly why few people like you and even fewer take you seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 2nd, 2019, 10:00 pm
Posts: 39
Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:

Really? You call that hit non-interventionist? OK, Einstein.

Are you really like this Lotusbud?

If so, this is exactly why few people like you and even fewer take you seriously.



Are you really like this? If so, it's why you can't even run a forum with a dozen posters. Did I break the rules by not being a CON tool?

_________________
Image


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2006
The Gist wrote:
Are you really like this? If so, it's why you can't even run a forum with a dozen posters. Did I break the rules by not being a CON tool?

Yes, I am when a poster is incapable of making a single post without the aid of a juvenile insult..

No, you didn't break any rules, but I was curious why you are perpetually angry..

Maybe you need a break from politics.....it is making you miserable.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Are you really like this? If so, it's why you can't even run a forum with a dozen posters. Did I break the rules by not being a CON tool?

Yes, I am when a poster is incapable of making a single post without the aid of a juvenile insult..

No, you didn't break any rules, but I was curious why you are perpetually angry..

Maybe you need a break from politics.....it is making you miserable.

Who was that engaging poster. :laugh3:

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 3:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21266
seoulbro wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Are you really like this? If so, it's why you can't even run a forum with a dozen posters. Did I break the rules by not being a CON tool?

Yes, I am when a poster is incapable of making a single post without the aid of a juvenile insult..

No, you didn't break any rules, but I was curious why you are perpetually angry..

Maybe you need a break from politics.....it is making you miserable.

Who was that engaging poster. :laugh3:

Locusttwit labours under the delusion that special ed sixth grade insults will hide the fact that she's an uneducated imbecile.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 5:42 pm 

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Posts: 989
seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:
Let's the US economy stays strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys- ... oSCao2_P5Y
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.



I wonder how much pocketbooks will count after Trump's effort to launch WWIII to divert attention from the fact that he has been impeached.

WW3, excuse me?? There has been three years of peace and prosperity with no reason to believe war is on the horizon. He is not like a typical Dem or GOP. His administration is non interventionist. Very different from the every other president in my forty five years.


Really? You call that hit non-interventionist? OK, Einstein.

What does killing a terrorist have to do with interventionism?

Nothing.

_________________
gay, conservative and proud


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2020, 4:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16951
Trump got rid of a terrorist. And the DemocRATs are glorifying this evil guy. Come November the choice is obvious. Trump does not kiss ass he kicks it. The Demos do not belong in office in any capacity. If they are praising a evil bad guy. One who was killing our people. Thank You President Trump for taking him out. The Demons are dangerous for America. Praising and Glorifying this evil man. They should be removed from office. November 3rd make that happen.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Yesterday, 2:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6950
I cannot wait to see Donald Trump crush his opponent during the final debates. The Democrats are grabbing at straws hoping their Senate Republican colleagues will impeach the unstoppable Republican President. I have a feeling Mitt Romney might do just that.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Yesterday, 9:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2200
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I cannot wait to see Donald Trump crush his opponent during the final debates. The Democrats are grabbing at straws hoping their Senate Republican colleagues will impeach the unstoppable Republican President. I have a feeling Mitt Romney might do just that.

They need 67 votes to impeach him. But they only need a simple majority to have new witnesses testify at the senate trial.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]