It is currently January 17th, 2020, 5:36 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16
Unread postPosted: November 20th, 2019, 7:56 pm 

Poll: Trump leads top 2020 Democrats in Wisconsin
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... -wisconsin

The impeachment might get Trump reelected.

Unread postPosted: November 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm 

I saw the first ad for Michael Bloomberg today. He aint gonna be the dumbocrat nominee.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 6:14 pm 

Let's the US economy stays strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys- ... oSCao2_P5Y
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:24 pm 

Herman wrote:

Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

I wonder how much pocketbooks will count after Trump's effort to launch WWIII to divert attention from the fact that he has been impeached.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:44 pm 

The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:

I wonder how much pocketbooks will count after Trump's effort to launch WWIII to divert attention from the fact that he has been impeached.

WW3, excuse me?? There has been three years of peace and prosperity with no reason to believe war is on the horizon. He is not like a typical Dem or GOP. His administration is non interventionist. Very different from the every other president in my forty five years.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:06 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:

WW3, excuse me?? There has been three years of peace and prosperity with no reason to believe war is on the horizon. He is not like a typical Dem or GOP. His administration is non interventionist. Very different from the every other president in my forty five years.

Really? You call that hit non-interventionist? OK, Einstein.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:10 pm 

The Gist wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:

What does killing a terrorist have to do with interventionism?

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:12 pm 

The Gist wrote:

Are you really like this Lotusbud?

If so, this is exactly why few people like you and even fewer take you seriously.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:14 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:

Are you really like this Lotusbud?

If so, this is exactly why few people like you and even fewer take you seriously.

Are you really like this? If so, it's why you can't even run a forum with a dozen posters. Did I break the rules by not being a CON tool?

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:20 pm 

The Gist wrote:
Are you really like this? If so, it's why you can't even run a forum with a dozen posters. Did I break the rules by not being a CON tool?

Yes, I am when a poster is incapable of making a single post without the aid of a juvenile insult..

No, you didn't break any rules, but I was curious why you are perpetually angry..

Maybe you need a break from politics.....it is making you miserable.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:55 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:

Yes, I am when a poster is incapable of making a single post without the aid of a juvenile insult..

No, you didn't break any rules, but I was curious why you are perpetually angry..

Who was that engaging poster. :laugh3:

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 3:18 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
The Gist wrote:

Who was that engaging poster. :laugh3:

Locusttwit labours under the delusion that special ed sixth grade insults will hide the fact that she's an uneducated imbecile.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 5:42 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
The Gist wrote:
Herman wrote:

What does killing a terrorist have to do with interventionism?

Nothing.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2020, 4:35 pm 

Trump got rid of a terrorist. And the DemocRATs are glorifying this evil guy. Come November the choice is obvious. Trump does not kiss ass he kicks it. The Demos do not belong in office in any capacity. If they are praising a evil bad guy. One who was killing our people. Thank You President Trump for taking him out. The Demons are dangerous for America. Praising and Glorifying this evil man. They should be removed from office. November 3rd make that happen.

Unread postPosted: Yesterday, 2:24 pm 

I cannot wait to see Donald Trump crush his opponent during the final debates. The Democrats are grabbing at straws hoping their Senate Republican colleagues will impeach the unstoppable Republican President. I have a feeling Mitt Romney might do just that.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: Yesterday, 9:17 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I cannot wait to see Donald Trump crush his opponent during the final debates. The Democrats are grabbing at straws hoping their Senate Republican colleagues will impeach the unstoppable Republican President. I have a feeling Mitt Romney might do just that.

They need 67 votes to impeach him. But they only need a simple majority to have new witnesses testify at the senate trial.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16