It is currently December 13th, 2019, 8:47 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 10:58 am 

Banksters: NO PROGRESSIVE DEMS, only Neolibs will do.

Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We’ll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/26/wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 1:18 pm 

No surprise there

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 3:36 pm 

Ah, America...where money talks louder than reason.

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 5:37 pm 

Money talks as long as the politicians etc continue to listen.

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 8:24 pm 

They need money to get elected and re-elected.

I read somewhere that your congressmen and women spend more time chasing up funding than actual congressional duties.

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 11:41 pm 

Peaches wrote:
Banksters: NO PROGRESSIVE DEMS, only Neolibs will do.

Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We’ll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/26/wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html

Trump will get in again I think.

The media attack him far too much.

He avoided a war with Iran... That had my approval of him go from 0 to 100 in a nano-second.

Unread postPosted: October 1st, 2019, 7:07 pm 

Bricktop wrote:

I read somewhere that your congressmen and women spend more time chasing up funding than actual congressional duties.

Getting elected in the US is about raising money.

Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 9:09 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

Yet what we really need, is a working class person and not some rich fucker that is hand chosen to be on the mainstream media.

Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 9:26 am 

Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

Yet what we really need, is a working class person and not some rich fucker that is hand chosen to be on the mainstream media.

That's impossible. But, Trump is the first president in my life to go to bat for working people, especially on illegal immigration.

Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 9:57 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

That's impossible. But, Trump is the first president in my life to go to bat for working people, especially on illegal immigration.

I agree. The Royal Bloodline would not have it.

Same on Trump, its one of the things I like about him lol. At the same time, that China tariff thing, caused goods to go up in price, which hurt the working people. Trump is a mixed puppy, I see the good, and I also see the bad. But he was our best choice, of the choices we were given. Seeing jobs come back is huge.

Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 11:25 am 

Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

Same on Trump, its one of the things I like about him lol. At the same time, that China tariff thing, caused goods to go up in price, which hurt the working people. Trump is a mixed puppy, I see the good, and I also see the bad. But he was our best choice, of the choices we were given. Seeing jobs come back is huge.

I don't think any of the thing you guys like about Trump is actually stuff the banksters care about. Their reasons for supporting him, if they even do, are much different.

Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 11:44 am 

Peaches wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

I don't think any of the thing you guys like about Trump is actually stuff the banksters care about. Their reasons for supporting him, if they even due, are much different.

Oh I know! Banksters dont care for us little folk lol.

Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 4:35 pm 

Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

I don't agree with a lot of Trump's populist agenda..

But, they seem to really scare the GOP and Democratic establishment......perhaps that is needed.

Unread postPosted: October 5th, 2019, 5:17 pm 

Peaches wrote:

I don't think any of the thing you guys like about Trump is actually stuff the banksters care about. Their reasons for supporting him, if they even do, are much different.

They don't like him. They supported Hillary in 2016. But, Liz Warren is crazier than Trump. So, they go with the devil they know.