It is currently December 9th, 2019, 6:03 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
Unread postPosted: September 28th, 2019, 3:13 pm 

Well, say goodbye to Trump who will not have a second term.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 8:19 am 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Well, say goodbye to Trump who will not have a second term.

It's a gamble the democRATs are taking. It could flip the House next year or it could mean no second term fo Trump.

Unread postPosted: September 29th, 2019, 10:44 am 

Do the Dems know what they’re doing?
No clear roadmap for impeachment as new details in Ukraine scandal emerge

Nancy Pelosi set House Democrats on a course toward an impeachment of President Donald Trump without a clear road map for where it will go and how long it will take — even as new information comes to light.

Democrats accelerated their inquiry Friday, issuing a subpoena and setting plans for witness interviews. But Pelosi, the House speaker, must still settle internal divisions over the scope of the inquiry. Then will come a decision about whether to vote to impeach Trump, a process that could reach a climax amid the 2020 election campaign.

Pelosi said the newly intensified impeachment process — focused primarily on whether Trump tried to coerce Ukraine’s leader to investigate Joe Biden, one of the president’s chief political rivals — “should move with purpose and expeditiously.”

Yet if history is a guide, the process could take months. A generation after the 1998 impeachment of President Bill Clinton, Pelosi is grappling with a different set of circumstances — and mindful of the risk that pursuing Trump poses to Democrats’ hopes of defeating him in the 2020 election and keeping control of the House.

Moving AHEAD

Democrats are moving ahead even as more potentially damaging details are revealed, including a Washington Post report on Friday that Trump told two senior Russian officials in the Oval Office in May 2017 that he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, because the U.S. did the same in other countries.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said if true, the incident was “one of the most disturbing things we’ve learned yet.”

“The White House should immediately provide the Congressional intelligence committees with all the records of that meeting so we can get to the bottom of it,” Schumer said in a statement on Saturday.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, a Democratic candidate for president, called for legislation to secure U.S. elections. “This is just another example of the President’s crossing the line when it comes to our security versus his own interests,” she said in a statement.

Clinton and Andrew Johnson were the only presidents to be impeached by the House, and each was acquitted by the Senate. Richard Nixon resigned after the House Judiciary Committee advanced articles of impeachment.

The Johnson proceedings spanned three months of 1868, and Clinton’s lasted four months. The Nixon inquiry stretched from October 1973 to July 1974.

The Trump and Clinton cases have an interesting parallel: both came after lengthy probes by specially appointed counsel charged with looking into a politically sensitive episode. But the trigger for the impeachment inquiry in both cases sprang from a different matter.

Unread postPosted: September 30th, 2019, 11:56 am 

Watch this before the tolerant left bastards cut it to 2 seconds. That is what they are doing to all the shows on Fox on YouTube where they don't like to hear what is being discussed. This is Freedom alright. They cut the video to 2 seconds.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: September 30th, 2019, 11:58 am 

And now Biden wants to silence Giuliani by asking the networks not to interview him or give him air time. Manipulation. Incredible.

Unread postPosted: September 30th, 2019, 12:04 pm 

If you find segments of the videos, they conveniently do not have sound. Bastards.

Unread postPosted: September 30th, 2019, 2:00 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Watch this before the tolerant left bastards cut it to 2 seconds. That is what they are doing to all the shows on Fox on YouTube where they don't like to hear what is being discussed. This is Freedom alright. They cut the video to 2 seconds.

What has happened to the USA being a bastion of free speech and a marketplace of ideas..

This gives license to violent anti free speech groups like Antifa.

Unread postPosted: September 30th, 2019, 2:21 pm 

Unfortunately, Youtube is not a government run organization. Just like this forum, they can control their content.

Unread postPosted: September 30th, 2019, 2:24 pm 

kiebers wrote:
Unfortunately, Youtube is not a government run organization. Just like this forum, they can control their content.

And facebook and Twitter.

Unread postPosted: October 1st, 2019, 6:46 am 

And this is why I have never joined Fakebook, Twitcher, nor Jootube. Censorship.

I wish I was more tech savvy, cause I would create a platform that would blow them away. In the meantime, forums is where its at :thumbup:

Thats some bullshit on the manipulation, but I've known of it for a long time, its just now they dont even care if they make it obvious.

Unread postPosted: October 1st, 2019, 7:17 am 

Blazor wrote:
And this is why I have never joined Fakebook, Twitcher, nor Jootube. Censorship. I wish I was more tech savvy, cause I would create a platform that would blow them away. In the meantime, forums is where its at :thumbup: Thats some bullshit on the manipulation, but I've known of it for a long time, its just now they dont even care if they make it obvious.

Google alone determines elections in the US. But, the democRATs say it's Trump colluding with Russia

Unread postPosted: October 1st, 2019, 11:05 am 

Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
And this is why I have never joined Fakebook, Twitcher, nor Jootube. Censorship. I wish I was more tech savvy, cause I would create a platform that would blow them away. In the meantime, forums is where its at :thumbup: Thats some bullshit on the manipulation, but I've known of it for a long time, its just now they dont even care if they make it obvious.

Google alone determines elections in the US. But, the democRATs say it's Trump colluding with Russia

Not just google, but Lamestream media as well.

Demonrats are just a bunch of whiny pussies :laugh:

Unread postPosted: October 2nd, 2019, 8:37 am 

Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:

I read that. Google can determine who the next president is.

Don't tell me prog billionaires haven't bought American democracy.

Unread postPosted: October 3rd, 2019, 7:04 am 

Unread postPosted: October 5th, 2019, 5:19 pm 

Nancy Pelosi knows this fake impeachment drive hasn't got a leg to stand on. Hence, no vote on impeachment in the House.

Unread postPosted: October 7th, 2019, 10:44 am 

No they wont...

That Ukraine shit is nothing... Its bullshit..

They have taken out the Stormy Daniels card again...

That is how pathetic their battle is..

Unread postPosted: October 7th, 2019, 10:46 am 

This thing aint even in our news...

Its just more of the same democrat bullshit.

They have nothing... But they are attacking the presidents character... Which is the oldest political trick in the book.

Unread postPosted: October 7th, 2019, 1:47 pm 

Herman wrote:
cc wrote:
Ya - and he's crying all over the internet already :laugh:

He just needs some barrel wash and a piece of tail.

He won't find either on these forums.

Unread postPosted: October 14th, 2019, 9:22 am 

Odinson wrote:

They have nothing... But they are attacking the presidents character... Which is the oldest political trick in the book.

You are right about that.

Unread postPosted: October 14th, 2019, 9:32 am 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Odinson wrote:

You are right about that.

They are not serious about impeaching Trump. If they were they would hold a vote on it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next