It is currently December 12th, 2019, 5:01 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 17 Next
Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 7:28 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
She also claimed she is Native American. If she wins, any moderates left in the Democratic party will not vote for her. Howard Schultz might run splitting the Democrat vote allowing Trump to be reelected.

If you are right about his re-election then good but I don't feel confident.

I read Liz Warren is polling something like two per cent among African American Democratic voters. She also has no appeal among white males. Joe Biden can win a lot of votes among both communities. Despite Joe's daily gaffes, he is more electable than Liz.

Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 7:46 pm 

True, but she is gaining like gangbusters. But for Bernie taking votes she would be well ahead.Ultimately she will get hers + Bernies

Not sure how to read the black vote thingy. Is it because they know Biden? but will actually stay left just jump to her when she is their only choice (as they tend to see it) ? or will they stay home? .. dunno
Yes, white males are a write-off for her .. 'cept for die hard lefts

Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 8:12 pm 

cc wrote:
True, but she is gaining like gangbusters. But for Bernie taking votes she would be well ahead.Ultimately she will get hers + Bernies

Not sure how to read the black vote thingy. Is it because they know Biden? but will actually stay left just jump to her when she is their only choice (as they tend to see it) ? or will they stay home? .. dunno
Yes, white males are a write-off for her .. 'cept for die hard lefts

I don't what is behind her zero appeal among African Americans.

Liz Warren is so extreme left. Her promise to ban hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling on federal lands would be good for Canada, but bad for the US. The US would no longer be energy self sufficient. They would need our oil and it would lower the differential between Western Canada Select and WTI. But, her Chavez style policies would invite an independent(Democrat) challenge.

Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 8:25 pm 

Good point. She would invite an independent (what they would term "moderate') Democrat challenge ... which of course would guarantee a lose for them

She is radical and I don't think could give trump a run no matter what today polls say ... When faced with just her, everything changes

Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 8:34 pm 

cc wrote:
She is radical and I don't think could give trump a run no matter what today polls say ... When faced with just her, everything changes

That is how I see it too.

Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 8:51 pm 

Biden is now being questioned on Ukraine and son's dealings there assisted by Joe pressure

I think he's done once Bernie is gone anyhow. I figure she will get most all his people

That's party stuff - once the main event starts I see her as relatively easy to beat ... as we discussed above

Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 8:53 pm 

cc wrote:
Biden is now being questioned on Ukraine and son's dealings there assisted by Joe pressure

I think he's done once Bernie is gone anyhow. I figure she will get most all his people

I saw a headline about that on my news feeds.

Unread postPosted: September 19th, 2019, 8:55 pm 

This has been hanging out there for a long time now - but press wants only to go after trump so it didn't make mainstream

Even worse is a similar situation for him helping his son in China ... both cases while VP

Really stupid to both be in same place as son makes lucrative deals in 2 countries ... but those in their party all have been getting away with so much they became overconfident

Unread postPosted: September 20th, 2019, 3:25 am 

cc wrote:
Good point. She would invite an independent (what they would term "moderate') Democrat challenge ... which of course would guarantee a lose for them

Pocahontas does well with elites. Biden does well with blacks. Sanders does well with younger voters and Hispanics.

Unread postPosted: September 20th, 2019, 7:21 am 

Trump should hold rallies in predominantly black areas.

Unread postPosted: September 20th, 2019, 4:03 pm 

Trump has approved deployment of US forces to Saudi Arabia.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: October 5th, 2019, 8:09 pm 

Dumb move Nancy.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/46407 ... e-december
President Trump’s approval ticked up to 49 percent — its highest mark this year, according to a new Hill-HarrisX survey released on Wednesday.

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 3:09 pm 

I dismiss all polls or surveys because in 2016, we were told Hillarity was winning but she did not.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 3:10 pm 

I like this speech of DJT on the White House lawn congratulating the St. Louis Blues for being the Stanley Cup champs.

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 3:25 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I dismiss all polls or surveys because in 2016, we were told Hillarity was winning but she did not.

And then there was the Australian election where Labor was supposed to win.

Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 1:02 pm 

Biden now wants Trump impeached. If I were Trump, he should just shut up about Hunter Biden. Ivanka is working in the White House and sits in meetings like she's a cabinet member. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo. For crying out loud, is she qualified?

Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 5:08 am 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Biden now wants Trump impeached. If I were Trump, he should just shut up about Hunter Biden. Ivanka is working in the White House and sits in meetings like she's a cabinet member. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo. For crying out loud, is she qualified?

If I was Biden, I would want Trump impeached so my corruption will not be exposed.

Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 7:07 am 

seoulbro wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:

If I was Biden, I would want Trump impeached so my corruption will not be exposed.

I agree with you 100%.

Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 7:56 am 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:

I agree with you 100%.

Biden is getting desperate as the noose tightens.

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 7:12 pm 

I am glad that DJT decided not to have the G-7 meetings at his Trump establishment. I was not in favor of it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 17 Next