It is currently January 17th, 2020, 5:03 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 4:12 pm 

Trade Justine for Trump.

https://www.newsforpeople.pro/just-intr ... 9FLK2aVBD0
TRUMP DECIDES TO CUT US AID TO UN. $5 BILLION WILL STAY IN THE UNITED STATES!DO YOU SUPPORT THIS?

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 4:27 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 6:03 pm 

Herman wrote:

ac_toofunny

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 6:08 pm 

I never heard about Trump being anymore racist than any other president until he became president.

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 9:59 pm 

..........he is not and never was. Today's left make stuff up and / or twist nothing into something.

Take an early statement for example. He said criminals and gangsters were coming over the border .... place in sealed jar ... shake .. . open jar and it spells out "He said Mexicans were criminals and gangsters. (now just one of now 100s of similar gross distortions)

It all ploy. They will lie or do anything to get rid of him and gain power back for themselves .. . and from the stuff we are seeing, when they get it back they will find ways and create lies to retain power forever

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 2:07 am 

cc wrote:
..........he is not and never was. Today's left make stuff up and / or twist nothing into something.

Take an early statement for example. He said criminals and gangsters were coming over the border .... place in sealed jar ... shake .. . open jar and it spells out "He said Mexicans were criminals and gangsters. (now just one of now 100s of similar gross distortions)

It all ploy. They will lie or do anything to get rid of him and gain power back for themselves .. . and from the stuff we are seeing, when they get it back they will find ways and create lies to retain power forever

Spin, spin, spin. The racist allegation is utterly bogus.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm 

Best president ever. :thumbup:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... C2D1F_eBRQ
Rural areas set to win big under Trump's transportation plan for road, rail, and air

Unread postPosted: December 5th, 2019, 7:36 pm 

Mind you, children, there is a limit to everything.

If I was a Republican politician in Washington, D.C., I would find all these defending Trump business very exhausting by now. I'd turn to my Republican colleagues and ask, "Are we going to keep defending Trump? I am here to advance policies that work for the American people. When are we going to start legislating rather than putting up with all this BS? When does this stop? I'm experiencing fatigue now."

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: December 5th, 2019, 11:30 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:

If I was a Republican politician in Washington, D.C., I would find all these defending Trump business very exhausting by now. I'd turn to my Republican colleagues and ask, "Are we going to keep defending Trump? I am here to advance policies that work for the American people. When are we going to start legislating rather than putting up with all this BS? When does this stop? I'm experiencing fatigue now."

The dems are not going to stop.

Unread postPosted: December 6th, 2019, 6:08 pm 

Herman wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:

The dems are not going to stop.

Bastards.

Unread postPosted: December 6th, 2019, 9:06 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 6th, 2019, 11:26 pm 

cc wrote:

Don't you wish they filled the chambers of congress today.

Unread postPosted: December 10th, 2019, 12:39 pm 

Looks like the dumbocrats will finally do something for their country and ratify the new USMCA.

It is a vast improvement over Clinton's sellout NAFTA. Here are a few differences with the old NAFTA.

*Review clause: The USMCA includes a 16-year expiration date and a provision that requires a review of the deal every six years, when it can be extended. It's less severe than the US' original demand for a sunset clause that would have forced each side to recertify the deal every five years to keep it in effect.

*Dispute settlement: NAFTA's dispute-settlement system, which allows member countries to bring grievances against other members over allegations of unfair trading practices, will remain the same, a key win for the Canadians. The investor-state dispute-settlement system, which allows investors to bring grievances against member-country governments, will be phased out for the US and Canada, while certain industries, such as energy, will be able to bring cases against Mexico.

*Dairy access: The US will be able to export the equivalent of 3.6% of Canada's dairy market, up from the existing level of about 1%. This is slightly above the 3.25% market access Canada would have given the US as part of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which Trump pulled the US out of last year. In addition, Canada will get rid of the "Class 7" pricing system that was seen as disadvantaging US farmers.

*Access for other agricultural goods: Canada will give the US more access to its chicken, turkey, and egg markets, and British Columbia will allow the sale of US wines at its state-owned liquor stores. Mexico agreed to allow imports of certain US cheeses.

*Auto rules: Members must produce 75% of a car for it to pass through the countries duty-free, up from 62.5%. Additionally, 40% of each car must be produced by workers making $16 an hour or more to avoid duties.

*Tariff side deals: The US came to side agreements with Mexico and Canada that would largely protect the two countries from tariffs on imported autos and auto parts. Canada would be allowed to ship 2.6 million cars to the US without tariffs, well above the 1.8 million it sent last year, and send $32.4 billion worth of parts without getting hit by tariffs. Mexico's deal was similar, except the country can send $108 billion worth of parts.

*Commitment to not mess with currency levels: While the US, Mexico, and Canada do not actively intervene to strengthen or weaken their currencies, the pact to "achieve and maintain a market-determined exchange rate regime" could be a model for future agreements with countries that are more active in currency markets.

*Increased protections for intellectual property: The deal increases the copyright period in Canada to 70 years after the creator's death, up from 50 years, bringing the country in line with the US. Additionally, exclusivity for biologic drugs before generics can be produced will be increased to 10 years in Canada from eight years, a win for the pharma industry.

*Increase in the de minimis levels: The de minimis level is the amount of a good a person can take across the border without being hit with duties. Canada will increase the de minimis level for US goods to 40 Canadian dollars from 20 Canadian dollars; for cross-border shipments like e-commerce, the level will be boosted to 150 Canadian dollars. Mexico will also bump its de minimis level to $50 and duty-free shipments to $117.

Unread postPosted: December 11th, 2019, 10:36 am 

Unread postPosted: December 19th, 2019, 8:04 pm 

Dow gains 10,000th point since Trump's election

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/dow ... 0o1FZtWZIc

The stock market has been unstoppable under the influence of President Trump.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average crossed 28,332.74 on Monday, meaning it has rallied 10,000 points, or more than 54 percent, since Trump’s election victory on November 8, 2016. The benchmark S&P 500 has gained more than 46 percent.

“The rally has been driven by pro-growth measures, de-escalation of trade tensions, huge liquidity injections by central banks and a FOMO approach by investors worried about missing out on a remarkable U.S. market outperformance that has set one record high after the other.” Mohamed El-Arian, chief economic adviser at Allianz, told FOX Business.

Unread postPosted: December 19th, 2019, 8:28 pm 

I've been keeping eye on markets lately to see any effects relative to what Dems are doing

Clearly investors see past all the crapola and see a continuation of the Pres.

Unread postPosted: December 19th, 2019, 8:30 pm 

Herman wrote:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average crossed 28,332.74 on Monday, meaning it has rallied 10,000 points, or more than 54 percent, since Trump’s election victory on November 8, 2016. The benchmark S&P 500 has gained more than 46 percent.

“The rally has been driven by pro-growth measures, de-escalation of trade tensions, huge liquidity injections by central banks and a FOMO approach by investors worried about missing out on a remarkable U.S. market outperformance that has set one record high after the other.” Mohamed El-Arian, chief economic adviser at Allianz, told FOX Business.

Don't ask me how I know Mohamed A. El-Erian, I just do. He is a very kind person, humble too and not a snob, considering his wisdom and accomplishments. I just can't reveal why I know him. Carry on.

Unread postPosted: December 19th, 2019, 8:55 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Herman wrote:

Don't ask me how I know Mohamed A. El-Erian, I just do. He is a very kind person, humble too and not a snob, considering his wisdom and accomplishments. I just can't reveal why I know him. Carry on.

Holy shit. That is frickin wild. :thumbup:

Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 11:59 am 

cc wrote:
I've been keeping eye on markets lately to see any effects relative to what Dems are doing

Clearly investors see past all the crapola and see a continuation of the Pres.

Our investments have been doing surprisingly well. Investors apparently are smarter than TDS sufferers.

Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 8:16 pm 

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next