It is currently December 9th, 2019, 6:20 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 4:12 pm 

Trade Justine for Trump.

https://www.newsforpeople.pro/just-intr ... 9FLK2aVBD0
TRUMP DECIDES TO CUT US AID TO UN. $5 BILLION WILL STAY IN THE UNITED STATES!DO YOU SUPPORT THIS?

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 4:27 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 6:03 pm 

Herman wrote:

ac_toofunny

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 6:08 pm 

I never heard about Trump being anymore racist than any other president until he became president.

Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 9:59 pm 

..........he is not and never was. Today's left make stuff up and / or twist nothing into something.

Take an early statement for example. He said criminals and gangsters were coming over the border .... place in sealed jar ... shake .. . open jar and it spells out "He said Mexicans were criminals and gangsters. (now just one of now 100s of similar gross distortions)

It all ploy. They will lie or do anything to get rid of him and gain power back for themselves .. . and from the stuff we are seeing, when they get it back they will find ways and create lies to retain power forever

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 2:07 am 

cc wrote:
..........he is not and never was. Today's left make stuff up and / or twist nothing into something.

Take an early statement for example. He said criminals and gangsters were coming over the border .... place in sealed jar ... shake .. . open jar and it spells out "He said Mexicans were criminals and gangsters. (now just one of now 100s of similar gross distortions)

It all ploy. They will lie or do anything to get rid of him and gain power back for themselves .. . and from the stuff we are seeing, when they get it back they will find ways and create lies to retain power forever

Spin, spin, spin. The racist allegation is utterly bogus.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm 

Best president ever. :thumbup:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... C2D1F_eBRQ
Rural areas set to win big under Trump's transportation plan for road, rail, and air

Unread postPosted: December 5th, 2019, 7:36 pm 

Mind you, children, there is a limit to everything.

If I was a Republican politician in Washington, D.C., I would find all these defending Trump business very exhausting by now. I'd turn to my Republican colleagues and ask, "Are we going to keep defending Trump? I am here to advance policies that work for the American people. When are we going to start legislating rather than putting up with all this BS? When does this stop? I'm experiencing fatigue now."

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: December 5th, 2019, 11:30 pm 

@realAzhyaAryola wrote:

If I was a Republican politician in Washington, D.C., I would find all these defending Trump business very exhausting by now. I'd turn to my Republican colleagues and ask, "Are we going to keep defending Trump? I am here to advance policies that work for the American people. When are we going to start legislating rather than putting up with all this BS? When does this stop? I'm experiencing fatigue now."

The dems are not going to stop.

Unread postPosted: December 6th, 2019, 6:08 pm 

Herman wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:

The dems are not going to stop.

Bastards.

Unread postPosted: December 6th, 2019, 9:06 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 6th, 2019, 11:26 pm 

cc wrote:

Don't you wish they filled the chambers of congress today.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17