The second candidate is funny.
:laugh:

Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 3:40 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=IlZ5maDN0-A

The second candidate is funny.
:laugh:

They are all funny, but not in a positive humourous way.

Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 3:48 pm 

Biden is supposed to be the moderate, LOL, but proposes this--

Biden says he would slash incarceration by more than 50%
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... re-than-50

What a great idea. Let half of the criminals out of the jails to prey on law abiding people, cause -- waycsim :001_rolleyes: :oeudC:

The democratic party belongs in an asylum. :thumbdown:

Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 3:54 pm 

How did the party of Kennedy and Clinton become the party of whackjobs.

Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 12:27 am 

Wazzzup wrote:

The democratic party belongs in an asylum. :thumbdown:

That would make America safer.

Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 12:33 am 

seoulbro wrote:

You mean the Kennedy that condemned his country to a war nobody wanted or needed, or who attempted to invade Cuba. The Kennedy who was balls deep in a ditzy movie star?

Or the Clinton or couldn't keep his hands off his staff...so to speak.

Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 12:35 am 

Bricktop wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

You mean the Kennedy that condemned his country to a war nobody wanted or needed, or who attempted to invade Cuba. The Kennedy who was balls deep in a ditzy movie star?

Or the Clinton or couldn't keep his hands off his staff...so to speak.

Myself, I do not care about elected leaders conquests. It is none of my frickin business.

Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 5:10 pm 

It is your business, however, when said elected leader lies to the people about said conquests.

What else does he lie about?

Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 9:41 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
It is your business, however, when said elected leader lies to the people about said conquests.

What else does he lie about?

Bullshit it is. The public does not have the right to know. If they are asked, they should refuse to answer such nosy questions.

Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 6:42 am 

The only thing that matters to me is policy. Which candidate/party will allow me to keep more of my earnings and therefore my freedom.

Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 8:32 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=IlZ5maDN0-A

They are all insane.

Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 8:01 pm 

What a joke.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/13/jay- ... dium=email
Jay Inslee Wants Megan Rapinoe To Be His Secretary Of State

Democratic Washington Governor and 2020 presidential hopeful Jay Inslee announced Saturday that, if elected, he would choose Megan Rapinoe to be his secretary
of state.

“My first act would be to ask Megan Rapinoe to be my secretary of state,” Inslee said at the progressive Netroots Nation conference in Philadelphia, according to The Hill. “I haven’t asked her yet, so it could be a surprise to her.”

Inslee went on to say that he believed Rapinoe’s message was so inspiring to people because it was the “antithesis” of President Donald Trump’s foreign policies.

Rapinoe, the soccer star who co-captained the U.S. National Women’s Team to a repeat World Cup victory, has been making headlines of her own lately as she continues to protest the national anthem and attack Trump.

She and teammate Allie Long caught backlash immediately following their World Cup win when video showed them dropping an American flag on the ground while they posed for postage photos. Fellow USWNT member Kelley O’Hara quickly rushed in to grab the flag off the ground.

Unread postPosted: July 19th, 2019, 6:25 am 

Herman wrote:
What a joke.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/13/jay- ... dium=email
Jay Inslee Wants Megan Rapinoe To Be His Secretary Of State

Democratic Washington Governor and 2020 presidential hopeful Jay Inslee announced Saturday that, if elected, he would choose Megan Rapinoe to be his secretary
of state.

“My first act would be to ask Megan Rapinoe to be my secretary of state,” Inslee said at the progressive Netroots Nation conference in Philadelphia, according to The Hill. “I haven’t asked her yet, so it could be a surprise to her.”

Inslee went on to say that he believed Rapinoe’s message was so inspiring to people because it was the “antithesis” of President Donald Trump’s foreign policies.

Rapinoe, the soccer star who co-captained the U.S. National Women’s Team to a repeat World Cup victory, has been making headlines of her own lately as she continues to protest the national anthem and attack Trump.

She and teammate Allie Long caught backlash immediately following their World Cup win when video showed them dropping an American flag on the ground while they posed for postage photos. Fellow USWNT member Kelley O’Hara quickly rushed in to grab the flag off the ground.

What is Megan Rapinoe's perceived injustices and how much will it cost Americans to make her happy?

Unread postPosted: July 19th, 2019, 8:42 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH6waOMvZjs

:thumbup:

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: August 9th, 2019, 2:38 am 

Liz Warren Gives A One-Word Reply After Farmer Confronts Her About Green New Deal Killing Cows

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/08/liz- ... dium=email
“The Green New Deal says we need to get rid of cows. I don’t agree with that,” the man told Warren before explaining that cows cut down on grass regrowth, which he argued sequesters more carbon. She gave a single word reply: “Ehhh.” The farmer’s identity is as of yet unknown.

Unread postPosted: August 9th, 2019, 5:42 am 

Herman wrote:
Liz Warren Gives A One-Word Reply After Farmer Confronts Her About Green New Deal Killing Cows

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/08/liz- ... dium=email
“The Green New Deal says we need to get rid of cows. I don’t agree with that,” the man told Warren before explaining that cows cut down on grass regrowth, which he argued sequesters more carbon. She gave a single word reply: “Ehhh.” The farmer’s identity is as of yet unknown.

She really cares about the average person, doesn't she.

Unread postPosted: August 23rd, 2019, 5:15 pm 

Bernie Sanders indicates climate plan will require nationalization of US energy production

The "Green New Deal" proposed by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., seeks a complete transition to "energy efficiency" and "sustainable energy" — much of which would be owned and administered by the federal government.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sander ... ver-energy

Nationalizing the energy sector worked so well for Nigeria and Venezuela. :001_rolleyes:

Unread postPosted: August 23rd, 2019, 8:11 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Bernie Sanders indicates climate plan will require nationalization of US energy production

The "Green New Deal" proposed by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., seeks a complete transition to "energy efficiency" and "sustainable energy" — much of which would be owned and administered by the federal government.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sander ... ver-energy

Nationalizing the energy sector worked so well for Nigeria and Venezuela. :001_rolleyes:

How does Bernie Sanders believe he can nationalize the entire energy industry?