It is currently April 3rd, 2020, 3:00 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 4:26 pm 

Herman wrote:
Oak wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Oak wrote:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1240985096838053889

The Mooch has a bad case of butthurt. Your president was doing things to contain the coronavirus long before Trudeau would even acknowledge it's existence.

He lied for the longest time. Sorry, this man is a tool.

Correction, he didn't know. Unlike, other Western leaders he knew something was wrong. Like, all of them he didn't know the extent of it.

He knew. He downplayed it for political purposes and the dive the stock market was starting to take. See three things: he tied his presidential success to the market, he is in the midst of an election year and he wants to be able to blame the governors for this mess.

The whole world new what started in China in January. Don't pretend otherwise, the NSA monitors everything.

Don't be duped by your own world view. Right now it can kill you.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 4:31 pm 

Oak wrote:
Herman wrote:
Oak wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Oak wrote:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1240985096838053889

The Mooch has a bad case of butthurt. Your president was doing things to contain the coronavirus long before Trudeau would even acknowledge it's existence.

He lied for the longest time. Sorry, this man is a tool.

Correction, he didn't know. Unlike, other Western leaders he knew something was wrong. Like, all of them he didn't know the extent of it.

He knew. He downplayed it for political purposes and the dive the stock market was starting to take. See three things: he tied his presidential success to the market, he is in the midst of an election year and he wants to be able to blame the governors for this mess.

The whole world new what started in China in January. Don't pretend otherwise, the NSA monitors everything.

Don't be duped by your own world view. Right now it can kill you.

No Western leaders really knew what was coming. They would have done more sooner had they had that information.

The entire West world was not prepared for this. I don't blame Trump, Trudeau, Johnson, Macron or Merkel. They inherited systems unprepared for a global pandemic. Next time around Western countries will be as prepared as Asian countries are.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 4:41 pm 

The post above seoulbo's post is one of the wackiest I have ever encountered.

It is not a logical post and it is NOT a FACT SUPPORTED post

It is a Stage 4 TDS post ... 100% hate and / or fear driven gobbltygook

If the poster wishes to appear even a tiny bit creditable it will post SOLID PROOF ... not some lowly TDS source, ... not TDS driven conjecture .... not what it's party "might" do if placed in the same scenario .... but SOLID PROOF

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 4:46 pm 

cc wrote:
The post above seoulbo's post is one of the wackiest I have ever encountered.

It is not a logical post and it is NOT a FACT SUPPORTED post

It is a Stage 4 TDS post

If the poster wishes to appear even a tiny bit creditable they will post SOLID PROOF ... not some lowly TDS source, but SOLID PROOF

In Oak's defense, there are lots of people who want to hold Trump to a higher standard than other Western leaders. It's all good.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 4:50 pm 

Actually, those of that poster's persuasion do not want that. They want him to fail .. period .. no matter the cost to other people

Actually. that's not quite accurate ... they believe inside (despite opposite facts) that he has always failed

I know several clones well ... They want their people in power, that's it .. there's no more to the story.

A good try, but that post is one turd that cannot be polished

Back to poster supporting wild claims ... all it contains is unsupported verbiage

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 5:05 pm 

Does this forum limit number of characters in a post?

I posted a response and it didn't appear.

Here's the link instead of the entire article. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/opin ... virus.html

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 5:06 pm 

Oak wrote:

Here's the link instead of the entire article. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/opin ... virus.html

Yes, we do Oak..

I believe it's 6,000.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 5:07 pm 

NYT .. love the dark shaded (shadey?) pic to portray "dark" person ... woooooooo .. scary man .. Darth Vader?

You can't feel the bias in it?

It's claims have been debunked all over the net

You do know NYT is essentially an arm of the DNC, right ... or maybe I should say "left"

Shame

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 5:08 pm 

cc wrote:
NYT

Yes, facts are facts. Those can all be sourced.
And I accept your surrender. "NYT" is not an argument of any kind. It's not logical and worthless for the purposes of this debate. You're welcome.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 5:08 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Oak wrote:

Yes, we do Oak..

I believe it's 6,000.

Thanks.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 5:39 pm 

The NYT until very recently thought COVID-19 was not much of a problem.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/18/worl ... urope.html
In Europe, Fear Spreads Faster Than the Coronavirus Itself

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 5:52 pm 

funny, I just saw that very "In Europe, Fear Spreads Faster Than the Coronavirus Itself" on TV and came over to look it up and post it .. ya beat me to it

Most media is left leaning, but the NYT is is an organ for and of the DNC ... 24/7 they work for the DNC

Anyone quoting for support is either child-like naive or knows what it is and cares not about ethics

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 6:23 pm 

cc wrote:
funny, I just saw that very "In Europe, Fear Spreads Faster Than the Coronavirus Itself" on TV and came over to look it up and post it .. ya beat me to it

Most media is left leaning, but the NYT is is an organ for and of the DNC ... 24/7 they work for the DNC

Anyone quoting for support is either child-like naive or knows what it is and cares not about ethics

Did you see the democRATs emergency plan. All about shit like tracking carbon emissions that has nothing to do with this pandemic.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 6:25 pm 

Yes - not about the virus plan at all .. all about their pet projects

The word "diversity" appeared 21 times in their offer .... new windfarms, airplane emissions .. etc and etc

Bastards are trying to slip every one of their pet projects into it instead of just doing the job at hand

like wtf? .. unethical slimebags

but the NYT will save them and try to make them look good :wink:

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 6:29 pm 

cc wrote:
Yes - not about the virus plan at all .. all about their pet projects

The word "diversity" appeared 21 times in their offer .... new windfarms, airplane emissions .. etc and etc

Bastards are trying to slip every one of their pet projects into it instead of just doing the job at hand

like wtf?

They are worse than the Liberal Party of Canada. They are playing games while the world needs a floor under the economy. People need money for food.

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 6:32 pm 

Herman wrote:
cc wrote:

Did you see the democRATs emergency plan. All about shit like tracking carbon emissions that has nothing to do with this pandemic.

Economic Stimulus Plan - not a Corona Virus public health response plan

derp

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 6:32 pm 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-downpl ... 39863.html

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 6:36 pm 

Further to above list by DEMONcrats ->> "'Obamaphones" ............ fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

They are a very very bad joke .. and totally unethical to not deal only with the job at hand and just get it done

Unread postPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 6:54 pm 

NYT eh?

Feb 21

What's spreading faster than the virus? Racist assaults and ignorant attacks against Asians

fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'n stupid dirtbag rag :oeudC:

Unread postPosted: March 24th, 2020, 7:24 am 

I am going to say that Trump's hope that national restrictions can be removed within a week is wishful thinking. While I agree with Trump and NY governor Andrew Cuomo that we can't stop the economy for too long, everything I've read from epidemiologists indicates that at least two more weeks of lock down measures are required to contain the virus spread.