It is currently May 21st, 2019, 8:17 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Dinky, I have a message.
Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 9:52 pm 

The good folks over at Stomping Spics have a 37 page thread beseeching you to join their group. They even sent BEnzo over to prise you from your comfort zone.

Who are you to deny their pleas for your erstwhile presence.

Don't worry if you can't accommodate two forums with your busy schedule; we'll keep your troll seat warm for you.

Go and find new friends...like Bonesaw, and joodog. They are waiting with open arms. Feel the love. 37 pages of it.

:declare:

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 10:37 pm 

PillowTop is obessed with Dinky. Clearly

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 11:18 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
The good folks over at Stomping Spics have a 37 page thread beseeching you to join their group. They even sent BEnzo over to prise you from your comfort zone.

Don't worry if you can't accommodate two forums with your busy schedule; we'll keep your troll seat warm for you.

Go and find new friends...like Bonesaw, and joodog. They are waiting with open arms. Feel the love. 37 pages of it.

Dinky Freud is obsessed with Bricktop clearly. They all are over there.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 12:50 am 

But if I had a 37 page trophy thread, I'd HAVE to go do a meet and greet with my fans.

Although, to be fair, most of those 37 pages references me.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 4:54 am 

Bricktop wrote:

He loves the attention, and he loves you. I think he has some 'daddy' issues. If he could orchestrate a board merger then he'd have a complete family assuming Sum Bum could join. Freud desperately wants to marry Sum, and you could give him, the bride, away. It's all quite obvious.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 10:19 am 

Bricktop wrote:
But if I had a 37 page trophy thread, I'd HAVE to go do a meet and greet with my fans.

Although, to be fair, most of those 37 pages references me.

Those references are mocking you. Big difference

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 1:04 pm 

Grab your toilet brush and get to work before you get knocked up by another gardener without legal status.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 1:26 pm 

Right after you suck my dick, ladyboy

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 1:33 pm 

Herman is married to a ladyboy

That’s funny

No wonder he gets piss drunk all the time

Misreable sloth

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 1:36 pm 

Herman wrote:
Grab your toilet brush and get to work before you get knocked up by another gardener without legal status.

ac_boring

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 2:00 pm 

Erica Mena wrote:

Suck the shitter clean if you want. Saves me money on toilet brushes. I like a third world maid that saves old Herman a couple of bucks. :thumbup:

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 2:21 pm 

Herman wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:

Suck the shitter clean if you want. Saves me money on toilet brushes. I like a third world maid that saves old Herman a couple of bucks. :thumbup:

Must be why you purchased your wife then :001_rolleyes:

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 2:50 pm 

It's really starting to look like Herman is covertly lusting after some triple sword play between him, Pilltowtop and his mail order ladyboy.

I think the only thing holding him back is the fact that he might be the smallest player in the room.

No really. It really is.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 6:37 pm 

The two flame forum clown are calling anyone a ladyboy or a drunk while they beg for one of Dinky Freud the alcoholic bearded lady to bring one of his many alts to their board. It's not only rich, it's nuts.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 7:03 pm 

Not to mention THIRTY SEVEN pages, and counting, of pre-occupation with this forum and its members.

What a tragic gaggle of gormless goofballs.

And they desperately want ME to go over and join in the stupidity. Not exactly an alluring prospect.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 7:08 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
Not to mention THIRTY SEVEN pages, and counting, of pre-occupation with this forum and its members.

What a tragic gaggle of gormless goofballs.

And they desperately want ME to go over and join in the stupidity. Not exactly an alluring prospect.

We get enough of dinky freud and his pet apologist Biggie Smiles here. I won't be accepting an invite to their communal urine stained couch.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 7:35 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:
The two flame forum clown are calling anyone a ladyboy or a drunk while they beg for one of Dinky Freud the alcoholic bearded lady to bring one of his many alts to their board. It's not only rich, it's nuts.

And that stupid fuck Herman repeats the same spic lame in almost every post. Shut the fuck up

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 7:49 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:

Seriously. Why do you play the role of PillowToping nutting wife here?

Don't you think it's just a little creepy to come climbing out of his zipper to rant little leprechaun style anytime someone says something mean to your beloved? I mean, if I threw a slipper in the corner do you think you could keep yourself entertained chewing on that instead barking at my ankles?

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 10:38 pm 

ThugLife wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:

Don't you think it's just a little creepy to come climbing out of his zipper to rant little leprechaun style anytime someone says something mean to your beloved? I mean, if I threw a slipper in the corner do you think you could keep yourself entertained chewing on that instead barking at my ankles?

In other words, you are uncomfortable that someone might challenge your grip on the toadying award. Fat chance of that happening Buckwheat. Nobody can lick an arsehole clean the way do old Dinky's.

Unread postPosted: May 18th, 2019, 12:10 am 

Herman wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:

In other words, you are uncomfortable that someone might challenge your grip on the toadying award. Fat chance of that happening Buckwheat. Nobody can lick an arsehole clean the way do old Dinky's.

You’re a lot smater when you get drunk obviously