It is currently April 24th, 2019, 7:46 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 9:43 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Monday: Oak-give me a hummer, fleabag-shine my shitter
Tuesday: fleabag-give me a hummer, Oak-shine my shitter
Wednesday: Oak-shine my shitter and give me a hummer, fleabag-day off to give birth to another bastard kid. Ya, I know, I am too damn nice.
Thursday fleabag-suck my cock, shine my shitter, pluck my nose hairs. Oak-appear before immigration tribunal. Trying to get her deportation order overturned.
Friday-Oak-suck my cock, fleabag-doing what that thing does best, shine shitters, and clean pube hairs from the shower.

This is why every ugly, stupid two dollar spic whore wants to work for old Herman. ac_biggrin

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 10:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
ac_lmfao

I don't know this "Oak"...but it rhymes with Joke and that's good enough for me.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 10:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 37992
Herman wrote:
Monday: Oak-give me a hummer, fleabag-shine my shitter
Tuesday: fleabag-give me a hummer, Oak-shine my shitter
Wednesday: Oak-shine my shitter and give me a hummer, fleabag-day off to give birth to another bastard kid. Ya, I know, I am too damn nice.
Thursday fleabag-suck my cock, shine my shitter, pluck my nose hairs. Oak-appear before immigration tribunal. Trying to get her deportation order overturned.
Friday-Oak-suck my cock, fleabag-doing what that thing does best, shine shitters, and clean pube hairs from the shower.

This is why every ugly, stupid two dollar spic whore wants to work for old Herman. ac_biggrin

Very mature Herman.
:001_rolleyes:


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 10:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
That too!!!

:thumbup:

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 10:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Bricktop wrote:
ac_lmfao

I don't know this "Oak"...but it rhymes with Joke and that's good enough for me.

Just another two dollar Tijuana whore.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
Damn. They're thicker than Australian bush flies over there.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Bricktop wrote:
Damn. They're thicker than Australian bush flies over there.

Ms Peaches, and his boyfriend Bonehead think they are clever. ac_lmfao

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
I must refrain from comment. Peaches is miffed at me.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Bricktop wrote:
I must refrain from comment. Peaches is miffed at me.

No closet can hold that snippy faggot.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
He is a tad sensitive, which is odd given he enjoys the company of flamers...

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Bricktop wrote:
He is a tad sensitive, which is odd given he enjoys the company of flamers...

And two faced. He runs the owner of this place down over there as much as old Joe does.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 37992
Herman wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
He is a tad sensitive, which is odd given he enjoys the company of flamers...

And two faced. He runs the owner of this place down over there as much as old Joe does.

Liking me has never been a prerequisite for posting here.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 1:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
But not liking you may be a pre-requisite to stay the fuck away.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 8:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 10775
Herman wrote:
Monday: Oak-give me a hummer, fleabag-shine my shitter
Tuesday: fleabag-give me a hummer, Oak-shine my shitter
Wednesday: Oak-shine my shitter and give me a hummer, fleabag-day off to give birth to another bastard kid. Ya, I know, I am too damn nice.
Thursday fleabag-suck my cock, shine my shitter, pluck my nose hairs. Oak-appear before immigration tribunal. Trying to get her deportation order overturned.
Friday-Oak-suck my cock, fleabag-doing what that thing does best, shine shitters, and clean pube hairs from the shower.

This is why every ugly, stupid two dollar spic whore wants to work for old Herman. ac_biggrin

Do you even know who Oak is? I posted with her briefly at another forum, but you weren't registered there. Don't get wrong, I realize you are trying to stir up a little cross forum controversy. And it is probably working.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 10:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
seoulbro wrote:
Herman wrote:
Monday: Oak-give me a hummer, fleabag-shine my shitter
Tuesday: fleabag-give me a hummer, Oak-shine my shitter
Wednesday: Oak-shine my shitter and give me a hummer, fleabag-day off to give birth to another bastard kid. Ya, I know, I am too damn nice.
Thursday fleabag-suck my cock, shine my shitter, pluck my nose hairs. Oak-appear before immigration tribunal. Trying to get her deportation order overturned.
Friday-Oak-suck my cock, fleabag-doing what that thing does best, shine shitters, and clean pube hairs from the shower.

This is why every ugly, stupid two dollar spic whore wants to work for old Herman. ac_biggrin

Do you even know who Oak is? I posted with her briefly at another forum, but you weren't registered there. Don't get wrong, I realize you are trying to stir up a little cross forum controversy. And it is probably working.

I know Oak and fleabag are spics. And everybody knows spics are ugly and stupid. They take the bait every damned time. :laugh3:

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 10:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1111
Fashionista wrote:
Herman wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
He is a tad sensitive, which is odd given he enjoys the company of flamers...

And two faced. He runs the owner of this place down over there as much as old Joe does.

Liking me has never been a prerequisite for posting here.


Actually I do like you. And while I might not fully agree with every single administrative decision you make, I do fully respect your right to make them.

By "fully" I mean to state plainly that I don't "run you down" anywhere at all. never have, and no screenies or other evidence of my doing so can be (or ever will be) produced by Meat Head or anyone else.

Similarly, I can confidently say the same thing about the admins at SG (and the admins at my home board, although I might not actually like some of them as much as you.

I'll refrain from commenting on the rest of the childish and immature comments in this thread, since I'm a compassionate guy and I consider the sources. :43(2):

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 10:24 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Peaches wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Herman wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
He is a tad sensitive, which is odd given he enjoys the company of flamers...

And two faced. He runs the owner of this place down over there as much as old Joe does.

Liking me has never been a prerequisite for posting here.


Actually I do like you. And while I might not fully agree with every single administrative decision you make, I do fully respect your right to make them.

By "fully" I mean to state plainly that I don't "run you down" anywhere at all. never have, and no screenies or other evidence of my doing so can be (or ever will be) produced by Meat Head or anyone else.

Similarly, I can confidently say the same thing about the admins at SG (and the admins at my home board, although I might not actually like some of them as much as you.

I'll refrain from commenting on the rest of the childish and immature comments in this thread, since I'm a compassionate guy and I consider the sources.

You lying two faced, cowardly little faggot. You badmouth Fash non fucking stop on the spic forum.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 10:30 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1111
Herman wrote:
You lying two faced, cowardly little faggot. You badmouth Fash non fucking stop on the spic forum.


Screenies or GTFO, Meat Head. Chop chop.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 11:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 37992
Peaches wrote:
Herman wrote:
You lying two faced, cowardly little faggot. You badmouth Fash non fucking stop on the spic forum.


Screenies or GTFO, Meat Head. Chop chop.

Even if it's true, I don't care..

I know I'm not the most popular person on these forums..

Everybody is entitled to their opinion.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 11:49 am 
Thanks for the trophies. :yahoo:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]