It is currently April 24th, 2019, 6:54 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 11:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Quote:
It has taken some time, but I've reached the point where I've run out of idiots there who need to be shown what happens when they push me

You just run, you pathetic little turd.

Quote:
He's a meat head who's prone to poast while drunk

Ya, I am a drunk, so what. I can still punch the shit out of you and your gal pal Bonehead at the same time when I am shitfaced. That is when you are not hiding under the spics sombreros and getting a whiff of their fetid trenches.


You are the type of coward who kicks a guy in the balls and runs away.

Quote:
She's probably tripping on the fact that Fash allows guest posting in the dump

Your input is about as valued as an ICE agent registering on the spic forum.

Quote:
Bonehead faggot wrote:
Are there any good posters there?


Quote:
Ms Peaches replied
Blurt shows up occasionally, as do I. It's an odd scene. There's a handful of "inner circle" posters of whom the management tends to be protective. I like the mod Cronus who also posts under his regular nic

Cowardly fags of a feather lick smelly spic snatch together.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 11:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 37992
Herman, if you like flame forums so much, why don't you register there and get it over with..


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 11:27 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Fashionista wrote:
Herman, if you like flame forums so much, why don't you register there and get it over with..

I did and those ungrateful stinking spic whores banned me. They never had a real man, and a superior Ukrainian on top of that on their forums before and did not want to start.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 11:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 37992
Herman, Shen Li is semi retired from forums now, but if she can get over cross forum drama, anyone can..

Give it a try.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 3:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
Herman wrote:




If this is a direct quote, then Peaches is about to feel some heat.

My assessment of him being a two faced, duplicitous and snide coward would appear to have been more accurate than I realised.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 3:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 1307
Seoulbro sent me a link to that forum. I don't know any of the posters there. That is fine because I post for discussions not the person behind the post. In my opinion, the discussion sub was a bit slow, and looked like AOC's Twitter account. I will stick with this place and VF. Unless of course I find another forum with lively discussions.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 3:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
SG is like a trash trap in water drainage systems.

It captures the rejected garbage from other forums and stops it from soiling the wider environment.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 4:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Bricktop wrote:
Herman wrote:




If this is a direct quote, then Peaches is about to feel some heat.

My assessment of him being a two faced, duplicitous and snide coward would appear to have been more accurate than I realised.

It is a direct quote from the spic forum. And your assessment of him being a two faced, duplicitous and snide coward spot frickin on.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 4:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
Well, he's quite the devious little man. Time to take out the trash.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 4:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Bricktop wrote:
Well, he's quite the devious little man. Time to take out the trash.

Show the little progtard snake no frickin mercy.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 5:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
I may call on my old friend Rotwang to take up the cudgel.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 5:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Bricktop wrote:
I may call on my old friend Rotwang to take up the cudgel.

I see Dinky's old friend Freud is there too. :laugh3:

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 6:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
Freud is Dinky's imaginary play friend...or is it the other way round???

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 6:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1111
Herman wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Herman, if you like flame forums so much, why don't you register there and get it over with..

I did and those ungrateful stinking spic whores banned me. They never had a real man, and a superior Ukrainian on top of that on their forums before and did not want to start.


I've checked the ban logs. There have been few bans so far, mostly Russian or Chinese spammers and a few known flametown rejects. No sign of you in the logs, Herman.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 6:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 37992
Peaches wrote:
Herman wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Herman, if you like flame forums so much, why don't you register there and get it over with..

I did and those ungrateful stinking spic whores banned me. They never had a real man, and a superior Ukrainian on top of that on their forums before and did not want to start.


I've checked the ban logs. There have been few bans so far, mostly Russian or Chinese spammers and a few known flametown rejects. No sign of you in the logs, Herman.

I never believed that claim by Herman.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 7:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22247
Or Kylie.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 7:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 37992
Bricktop wrote:
Or Kylie.

She is not banned here.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 7:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Or Kylie.

She is not banned here.

Besides being ugly, stupid and having a foul odor, spics are pathological liars. The only thing that makes those cheap whores marginally acceptable is their skill in polishing porcelain.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 7:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1111
Herman wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Or Kylie.

She is not banned here.

Besides being ugly, stupid and having a foul odor, spics are pathological liars. The only thing that makes those cheap whores marginally acceptable is their skill in polishing porcelain.


I'm sure you don't see the irony in your being accused of the same bullshit Kylie is accused of, namely false claims of banning.

You cheap whore.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Top
Unread postPosted: April 15th, 2019, 7:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13407
Peaches wrote:
Herman wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Or Kylie.

She is not banned here.

Besides being ugly, stupid and having a foul odor, spics are pathological liars. The only thing that makes those cheap whores marginally acceptable is their skill in polishing porcelain.


I'm sure you don't see the irony in your being accused of the same bullshit Kylie is accused of, namely false claims of banning.

You cheap whore.

There's a fundamental difference. I am white and Ukrainian. We are not pathological liars like those spics.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]