It is currently May 21st, 2019, 7:38 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 7:13 pm 

Joined: October 19th, 2012, 4:26 pm
Posts: 2786
I actually enjoyed reading her threads over at flea’s old forum, which since disbanded, was better than her new one.

I agreed with caskur that 911 was an inside job.

This is quite interesting because she seems rather Conservative in her pov.

Yet we still shared a consensus on that event.

Anyways I don’t know why there was such a ruckus about her at tge other forum.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 7:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38561
JOE wrote:
I actually enjoyed reading her threads over at flea’s old forum, which since disbanded, was better than her new one.

I agreed with caskur that 911 was an inside job.

This is quite interesting because she seems rather Conservative in her pov.

Yet we still shared a consensus on that event.

Anyways I don’t know why there was such a ruckus about her at tge other forum.

You are asking that question on the wrong forum.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 8:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13656
So the elderly virgin gossip king is coming to us now to ask questions about another forum.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 10:24 pm 

Joined: October 19th, 2012, 4:26 pm
Posts: 2786
Herman wrote:
So the elderly virgin gossip king is coming to us now to ask questions about another forum.


You know Herman I don’t hold it against you that you paid hundreds of bar sluts for sex in 3rd world shitholes like where you bought yer wife from..

I mean if bigshots like Donald Trump or NE Patriots owner Peter Kraft pay for sex, then why not sn uneducated rig pig like yourself? It shouldn’t be a sin if they get away with it while working class peons like yourself are condemned and rvem arrested for it.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 10:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 22868
Joe, indulge me.

What have you got against prostitution?

_________________
Twenty two thousand, seven hundred and thirty one.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 11:08 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 233
Joe, I realize you're rather naive to romantic relationships between men and women but let me share something with you that will blow whatever you have inside that fishbowl right out your ears.

To some extent, ALL men pay for sex in one form or another. Or do those first dinner dates, roses on Valentine, gifts on anniversaries , engagement rings, hotels, vacations and so on and so on and so on come free to you? if not, you're paying, even if by proxy, for the sex you get in return. And if you are easily convinced to the contrary then I suggest your next move be to immediately close all of your email accounts lest a Nigeria inheritance scam make it's way through your spam filter to your financial peril.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 3:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 2594
JOE wrote:
I actually enjoyed reading her threads over at flea’s old forum, which since disbanded, was better than her new one.

I agreed with caskur that 911 was an inside job.

This is quite interesting because she seems rather Conservative in her pov.

Yet we still shared a consensus on that event.

Anyways I don’t know why there was such a ruckus about her at tge other forum.


I'm gentle like superman UNTIL they decide to usurp me, then I turn my x-ray vision on them and scorch them alive.


I'm gifted like that. ac_biggrin


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 3:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 2594
ThugLife wrote:
Joe, I realize you're rather naive to romantic relationships between men and women but let me share something with you that will blow whatever you have inside that fishbowl right out your ears.

To some extent, ALL men pay for sex in one form or another. .



That is a man's job... to bring home the bacon...

no excuses.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 8:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10044
caskur wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Joe, I realize you're rather naive to romantic relationships between men and women but let me share something with you that will blow whatever you have inside that fishbowl right out your ears.

To some extent, ALL men pay for sex in one form or another. .



That is a man's job... to bring home the bacon...

no excuses.


You get a pig in a blanket.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 8:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38561
Bricktop wrote:
Joe, indulge me.

What have you got against prostitution?

He doesn't have money for it.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 8:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 12670
Why is cross forum-gossip on main board?

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 8:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38561
cc wrote:
Why is cross forum gossip on main board?

Good point cc, consider it moved.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 8:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 12670
Good move - I'm of the opinion that it doesn't belong "anywhere", but if some want it in RR I can live with that

I suppose

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 8:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 10989
cc wrote:
Why is cross forum-gossip on main board?

That's all Joe the virgin contributes. That, plus starting new threads about a topic that is already on the board, not reading what anyone posts and finally shock and disbelief that men can get laid without paying hookers.

Joe is no better as a poster than Seamjor.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 10:07 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10044
I have some tips.. How to get women..


Hey baby! Would you like to come to lapland to be my wife!?

I show you some reindeers.



Works every time..


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 10:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7543
Odinson wrote:
I have some tips.. How to get women..


Hey baby! Would you like to come to lapland to be my wife!?

I show you some reindeers.



Works every time..

Joe cannot even talk a Native street hooker into taking his minimum wage earnings let a lone talk a woman who is not a junkie into touching his decaying old virgin body.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 10:41 am 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 233
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Joe, I realize you're rather naive to romantic relationships between men and women but let me share something with you that will blow whatever you have inside that fishbowl right out your ears.

To some extent, ALL men pay for sex in one form or another. .



That is a man's job... to bring home the bacon...

no excuses.


You get a pig in a blanket.


She IS a pig in a blanket


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 12:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10044
And it doesnt matter if a woman says no..


Just keep tiring her like a fish.


Then reel her in.


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 12:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 2594
ThugLife wrote:
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Joe, I realize you're rather naive to romantic relationships between men and women but let me share something with you that will blow whatever you have inside that fishbowl right out your ears.

To some extent, ALL men pay for sex in one form or another. .



That is a man's job... to bring home the bacon...

no excuses.


You get a pig in a blanket.


She IS a pig in a blanket


I was born in Jan 1960... the year of the earth pig (1959 -Jan 1960)


You know Earth Pigs are the luckiest sign on the Chinese zodiac right?


Top
Unread postPosted: May 15th, 2019, 12:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 10989
You have been an excellent addition to the community. ac_drinks

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]