It is currently January 17th, 2020, 4:08 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 8:13 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2003
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

He’s a deranged & irrational trump hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I don't believe Seamajor knows or cares about politics..

He thrives on illogical, and unhealthy grudges..

The POTUS is just another silly grudge along with Herman, myself, Seoul, Dinky Dianna, and so on.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 8:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1716
seoulbro wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

He’s a deranged & irrational trump hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I believe that. And I have taken a look at CBT. They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.


This is a fair criticism, from an outsider, and you are certainly not alone in thinking so. The reality I see is that they have already had plenty of sound debate, over a decade of it, and consequently they can easily converse on current matters in a form of shorthand without the need to grandstand or troll on every matter that arises.

It isn't the case that no conservative minds reside at Cindy. They are accepted as such, and their friendship in personal matters is a valued element in the community. They don't say much about political issues, nor pay much attention to those who do.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 8:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

He’s a deranged & irrational trump hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I believe that. And I have taken a look at CBT. They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.


This is a fair criticism, from an outsider, and you are certainly not alone in thinking so. The reality I see is that they have already had plenty of sound debate, over a decade of it, and consequently they can easily converse on current matters in a form of shorthand without the need to grandstand or troll on every matter that arises.

It isn't the case that no conservative minds reside at Cindy. They are accepted as such, and their friendship in personal matters is a valued element in the community. They don't say much about political issues, nor pay much attention to those who do.

That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 9:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1716
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 12:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16951
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 1:02 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 722
seoulbro wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.


You would too if you supported an unsustainable position


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 1:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16951
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.


You would too if you supported an unsustainable position

I registered there and posted for a little while. I gave them a taste of their own waste of time shit. All memes.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 2:27 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 722
Herman wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.


You would too if you supported an unsustainable position

I registered there and posted for a little while. I gave them a taste of their own waste of time shit. All memes.

All you’re gonna get out of those retards is memes

And commentary on how they’re winning from ole fail face


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 2:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 6362
Fashionista wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

He’s a deranged & irrational trump hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I don't believe Seamajor knows or cares about politics..

He thrives on illogical, and unhealthy grudges..

The POTUS is just another silly grudge along with Herman, myself, Seoul, Dinky Dianna, and so on.


:MG_216:

Does he still hate on me?

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 3:44 pm 
Dinky Dianna wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

He’s a deranged & irrational trump hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I don't believe Seamajor knows or cares about politics..

He thrives on illogical, and unhealthy grudges..

The POTUS is just another silly grudge along with Herman, myself, Seoul, Dinky Dianna, and so on.


:MG_216:

Does he still hate on me?


Dunno ac_dunno but brick does


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 5:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2003
Dinky Dianna wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
He keeps a low profile at Cindy. He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

He’s a deranged & irrational trump hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I don't believe Seamajor knows or cares about politics..

He thrives on illogical, and unhealthy grudges..

The POTUS is just another silly grudge along with Herman, myself, Seoul, Dinky Dianna, and so on.


:MG_216:

Does he still hate on me?

He mentions your name and Seoul's name frequently on SG even though neither of you post there.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 8:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21266
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 28th, 2019, 8:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2003
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.

I'm not surprised.
:laugh:


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 6:38 am 
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.


Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 8:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
Guest wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.


Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 8:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1716
seoulbro wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.


Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.


Please parse your last post for clarity. In particular, your use of the relative pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 9:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.


Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.


Please parse your last post for clarity. In particular, your use of the reflexive pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

I am not talking about your friends on CBT. I don't post there, remember.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 10:24 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1716
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.


Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.


Please parse your last post for clarity. In particular, your use of the relative pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

I am not talking about your friends on CBT. I don't post there, remember.


I'm relieved to hear that, although your post missed that mark. The grammar correction is free, for you to use or not. A relative pronoun always refers back to the last noun (in English, although classical Greek had more relative pronouns that allowed greater accuracy.)

(My apologies for miscalling it a reflexive pronoun in my previous post.)

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 2:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8872
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.


As is yours. It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.


Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.


Please parse your last post for clarity. In particular, your use of the relative pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

I am not talking about your friends on CBT. I don't post there, remember.


I'm relieved to hear that, although your post missed that mark. The grammar correction is free, for you to use or not. A relative pronoun always refers back to the last noun (in English, although classical Greek had more relative pronouns that allowed greater accuracy.)

(My apologies for miscalling it a reflexive pronoun in my previous post.)

I would imagine SB would be a perfect fit for a prog forum. After all he is a free trading mass immigration apologist.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Announcement
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 4:36 pm 
What is td's nik at cbt and who is that big Duke six character


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ThugLife and 3 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]