It is currently December 9th, 2019, 6:04 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: I'm Banned from SG
Unread postPosted: October 1st, 2019, 7:11 pm 

Who Oak yeah she does and she’s brilliant at it.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 1st, 2019, 7:13 pm 

ArabPrinCess wrote:

:MG_216:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 1st, 2019, 7:22 pm 

ArabPrinCess wrote:

She lacks even rudimentary knowledge of where the money goes.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 19th, 2019, 10:28 pm 

caskur wrote:
I'm banned from SG for telling Pigeon's husband to "Fix his family, he owes it to his children".... and yet the hairy eyebrowed one writes about children everyday.....lol

No doubt it was that loser Bonesnore…. But if he thinks I'm going to bleed over it, he has another thing coming.

I cannot finish the chop comp KM, sorry. I had a bit of fun chopping, I haven't done much in the last couple of years so it was GREAT brushing up. Maybe we could do one here.

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry BroadcastHoney, you are banned from using this forum!
Posting about children.
This ban is set to expire September 28, 2019, 03:26:52 PM.

Join the club bitch.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 9:40 am 

Lynn.F wrote:
caskur wrote:
I'm banned from SG for telling Pigeon's husband to "Fix his family, he owes it to his children".... and yet the hairy eyebrowed one writes about children everyday.....lol

No doubt it was that loser Bonesnore…. But if he thinks I'm going to bleed over it, he has another thing coming.

I cannot finish the chop comp KM, sorry. I had a bit of fun chopping, I haven't done much in the last couple of years so it was GREAT brushing up. Maybe we could do one here.

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

Oh no. You may have to get a life now.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 10:10 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
caskur wrote:

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I'm sorry. Iron Horse Jockey, is it? Had someone already taken the name, Iron Jockstrap?

It's actually quite funny you would mention something about, "getting a life." Am I mistaken? Is that not you with over 8k in posts?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 10:13 am 

Lynn.F wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
caskur wrote:

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I'm sorry. Iron Horse Jockey, is it? Had someone already take the name, Iron Jockstrap?

It's actually quite funny you would mention something about, "getting a life." Am I mistaken? Is that not you with over 8k in posts?

Over what four years. What's that, close to 1500 days.
So, that's what about 1.25 posts per day. You are nearly as shitty at math as you are at flaming.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 10:35 am 

Herman wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
caskur wrote:

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I'm sorry. Iron Horse Jockey, is it? Had someone already take the name, Iron Jockstrap?

So, that's what about 1.25 posts per day. You are nearly as shitty at math as you are at flaming.

Thanks for reinforcing my point dickhead. 4 years! On this shitty forum. And you guys say, "i need a life."

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 12:06 pm 

Lynn.F wrote:
Herman wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
caskur wrote:

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

Thanks for reinforcing my point dickhead. 4 years! On this shitty forum. And you guys say, "i need a life."

I think his point is at one and a quarter posts a day, IHJ is here for a few minutes a day..

Lets face it, you 're on SG morning, afternoon and evening.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 5:35 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
Herman wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
caskur wrote:

An Error Has Occurred!

Posting about children.

Join the club bitch.

I think his point is at one and a quarter posts a day, IHJ is here for a few minutes a day..

Lets face it, you 're on SG morning, afternoon and evening.

Yet. Here you are no longer the, "admin" because obviously you're not on everyday, morning. Afternoon and night.

I just love how you post on a flame forum. Yet cry tears of soy sauce. No one is buying your "innocent act" anymore. You did let P.I. slide here.

You're a passive-aggressive asskissing cunt, that just can't stand it when people "flame" you. How many posts did you have on your old account?

You contradict yourself often. If I am 5 people, how is one of us logged on ALL Day? Lay off that MSG and sesame oil.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 5:41 pm 

I never let PI slip on this forum..

Martini did it, it was deleted, and Martini's account deleted, so no problem.
ac_smile

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 6:03 pm 

Fashionista wrote:

ac_smile

Because you're "innocent." What you are is an annoying little whiny gnat buzzing around here trying to blow fake sunshine up the asses of anyone who will buy into your weird online persona.

Personally, the whole Martha Stewart act is old. I was actually beginning to think you grew a fucking spine. I was wrong per the case of thinking online losers will change...ie...you.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 21st, 2019, 4:34 am 

Lynn.F wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

ac_smile

Because you're "innocent." What you are is an annoying little whiny gnat buzzing around here trying to blow fake sunshine up the asses of anyone who will buy into your weird online persona.

Personally, the whole Martha Stewart act is old. I was actually beginning to think you grew a fucking spine. I was wrong per the case of thinking online losers will change...ie...you.

I can tell you like gossip..

I'm done with it.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 21st, 2019, 5:08 am 

Lynn.F wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

ac_smile

If Fash's presence on forums makes you cry, than ignore her and save your tears. We are going along with your "I want to be a reg or I am holding my breath" you spoiled brat.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 8:02 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

ac_smile

I can tell you like gossip..

I'm done with it.

Excuse fucking me?! So, I guess it was me that ran straight here like Caskur "crying" about being "banned?" Could you kindly point out that fucking thread? I "like gossip" huh? Wasn't it YOU after stepping down as admin here run your little chicken ass to the SG to cry about it with Flea? Were you also not there the VERY SAME DAY spouting off to anyone who would listen (Flea) how you're just too fucking wonderful of a person to take such abuse? Was Flea the only one stupid enough to be reeled in by your e-crocodile tears?

Fuck off bitch.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 8:04 pm 

Hello evening shift Flynn.
:JC_howdy:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 8:09 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

ac_smile

If Fash's presence on forums makes you cry, than ignore her and save your tears. We are going along with your "I want to be a reg or I am holding my breath" you spoiled brat.

Okay, dick-breath. So, I want my own personalized avatar. I would like a rose design with the words, "TBC Reg." Do you heathens think you can do that without fucking it up?

Secondly, there are a few of you here with a brain that actually works. Now if you fucks will just start using them. I also want to handpick a few posters I think are deserving of "regship." Here are my newly appointed regs:

Joe
No Okie
Herman
King Martini

Now for these guys, can you just make a "TBC Reg" avatar?

Thank you for believing in me.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 8:11 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Hello evening shift Flynn.
:JC_howdy:

It's actually the U.K. group. So you're wrong yet again.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: I'm Banned from
Unread postPosted: October 23rd, 2019, 7:16 am 

Lynn.F wrote:
Okay, dick-breath. So, I want my own personalized avatar. I would like a rose design with the words, "TBC Reg." Do you heathens think you can do that without fucking it up?

Trust me we believe in you and want your experience here to be all it can be.
Rose design, eh?
TBC Reg. eh?
I will request that admin upload this for your avatar....

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 23rd, 2019, 7:42 am 

Lynn.F wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

ac_smile

Secondly, there are a few of you here with a brain that actually works. Now if you fucks will just start using them. I also want to handpick a few posters I think are deserving of "regship." Here are my newly appointed regs:

Joe
No Okie
Herman
King Martini

Now for these guys, can you just make a "TBC Reg" avatar?

What are you whining about now, you silly old white fart(s).

Report this post

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next