It is currently December 9th, 2019, 6:04 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 9:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9078
Shampain wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shampain wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shampain wrote:
What do you folks wanna talk about?


Just going by your avatar, I would say you are all ears :laugh:

I came here to drink milk and kick ass, I’ve just finished my milk...


:roll:

Awesome :laugh:

Shampain is a friend of yours.

It’s cool, blazasaurus might show me his Adam’s apple...


Lol you fucker. Here ya go :laugh:

Image

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 10:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1049
Blazor wrote:
Shampain wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shampain wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shampain wrote:
What do you folks wanna talk about?


Just going by your avatar, I would say you are all ears :laugh:

I came here to drink milk and kick ass, I’ve just finished my milk...


:roll:

Awesome :laugh:

Shampain is a friend of yours.

It’s cool, blazasaurus might show me his Adam’s apple...


Lol you fucker. Here ya go :laugh:

Image

ac_wot

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 10:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9078
Fashionista wrote:
ac_wot


My Adam's apple lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 10:27 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 11th, 2019, 12:27 pm
Posts: 31
Reminds me of beheading videos lol ma bad


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 10:44 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9078
Shampain wrote:
Reminds me of beheading videos lol ma bad


Prolly better than what I thought it looked like lol. To me it looked like a dick with ears, and reverse hair lol.

And now that you are pondering that thought, ma bad lol :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 10:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 11th, 2019, 12:27 pm
Posts: 31
Blazor wrote:
Shampain wrote:
Reminds me of beheading videos lol ma bad


Prolly better than what I thought it looked like lol. To me it looked like a dick with ears, and reverse hair lol.

And now that you are pondering that thought, ma bad lol :laugh:

Your name has only ever brought me lols and happiness my friend...


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 11:13 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9078
Shampain wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shampain wrote:
Reminds me of beheading videos lol ma bad


Prolly better than what I thought it looked like lol. To me it looked like a dick with ears, and reverse hair lol.

And now that you are pondering that thought, ma bad lol :laugh:

Your name has only ever brought me lols and happiness my friend...


:laugh:

Mission accomplished then! lol ac_drinks

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 11:45 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11258
That is a really vulnerable looking neck you got there.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 12:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 11th, 2019, 12:27 pm
Posts: 31
ac_dance :yahoo:
Odinson wrote:
That is a really vulnerable looking neck you got there.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 12:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9078
Odinson wrote:
That is a really vulnerable looking neck you got there.


As in not enough muscle lol? Or just exposed lol?

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 12:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9078
Or vulnerable to Shen Li sitting on my face lol?

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 12:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11258
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
That is a really vulnerable looking neck you got there.


As in not enough muscle lol? Or just exposed lol?


Vulnerable... As in exposed for an attack. ac_biggrin


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 12:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9078
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
That is a really vulnerable looking neck you got there.


As in not enough muscle lol? Or just exposed lol?


Vulnerable... As in exposed for an attack. ac_biggrin


:laugh:

Its usually not that exposed lol.

If no one knows, if someone sneaks up behind you, and tries to put you in a choke hold, the very first thing you should do is quickly drop your chin, it keeps them from choking you.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Dead Topic
Unread postPosted: October 16th, 2019, 8:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6884
Maude wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shut up Shen, just shut up.


Shen has nothing to shut up about on this topic. She is spot on.

Shen, if I recall correctly, this said individual was lecturing you and me about...what was that big word she used...self-awareness, I think. ac_toofunny
It was entertaining. My oh my, the irony of it all.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Dead Topic
Unread postPosted: October 17th, 2019, 7:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16327
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Maude wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shut up Shen, just shut up.


Shen has nothing to shut up about on this topic. She is spot on.

Shen, if I recall correctly, this said individual was lecturing you and me about...what was that big word she used...self-awareness, I think. ac_toofunny
It was entertaining. My oh my, the irony of it all.

Fash thinks with her heart while you and old Shen Li are more practical.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Moot Topic
Unread postPosted: October 17th, 2019, 2:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6884
Herman wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Maude wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shut up Shen, just shut up.


Shen has nothing to shut up about on this topic. She is spot on.

Shen, if I recall correctly, this said individual was lecturing you and me about...what was that big word she used...self-awareness, I think. ac_toofunny
It was entertaining. My oh my, the irony of it all.

Fash thinks with her heart while you and old Shen Li are more practical.

I respect your fair assessment. Cool, bruh.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 17th, 2019, 2:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11258
Thats what happens when there is no man in the house..


The liberal feminist mice are dancing on the dinner table.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Moot Topic
Unread postPosted: October 17th, 2019, 2:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16327
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Herman wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Maude wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shut up Shen, just shut up.


Shen has nothing to shut up about on this topic. She is spot on.

Shen, if I recall correctly, this said individual was lecturing you and me about...what was that big word she used...self-awareness, I think. ac_toofunny
It was entertaining. My oh my, the irony of it all.

Fash thinks with her heart while you and old Shen Li are more practical.

I respect your fair assessment. Cool, bruh.

Cheers sis. ac_drinks

_________________
prairie redneck.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: goodbye Dove
Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 4:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1049
Blazor wrote:
Or vulnerable to Shen Li sitting on my face lol?

Maybe that's the attack Odi meant.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Moot Topic
Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 7:14 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6884
Herman wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Herman wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Maude wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
I feel bad for Dove's kids, but that irresponsible twat brought this on herself. Look at the people that are still on forums nowadays. What single mom would even consider putting her kids' future in harm's way by not only meeting one of these schizo male posters, but jumping in bed with him. She is a serial offender too.

I'm not defending what KM did. However, Dove was the enabler and her kids are the ones that suffer for her selfish irresponsible choices.

Shut up Shen, just shut up.


Shen has nothing to shut up about on this topic. She is spot on.

Shen, if I recall correctly, this said individual was lecturing you and me about...what was that big word she used...self-awareness, I think. ac_toofunny
It was entertaining. My oh my, the irony of it all.

Fash thinks with her heart while you and old Shen Li are more practical.

I respect your fair assessment. Cool, bruh.

Cheers sis. ac_drinks


ac_biggrin

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 166 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]