It is currently December 7th, 2019, 9:23 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: July 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm 

Wonder where CC is? Cruzing her Ford? i believe the model she drives was made in the US. Shame on CC. She around be along shortly.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 6th, 2016, 3:03 pm 

Twenty Dollars wrote:
Wonder where CC is? Cruzing her Ford? i believe the model she drives was made in the US. Shame on CC. She around be along shortly.

Shut the fuck up you idiot. She has pressing issues to tend to in her life and doesn't need you shaking your dumb ass in her face.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 6:59 am 

RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

Shut the fuck up you idiot. She has pressing issues to tend to in her life and doesn't need you shaking your dumb ass in her face.

Yu shut the fuck up Mrs. Pill Popper. If she's got issues, tell her to take a vacation. Not a bad idea for you as well.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 8:35 am 

Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

Yu shut the fuck up Mrs. Pill Popper. If she's got issues, tell her to take a vacation. Not a bad idea for you as well.

A vacation as in not answering posts? Like this one?

:oeudC:

I'm honestly shocked you have managed to live to be a leathery old idiot given your IQ. I thought for sure you would have won a Darwin Award by now.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 8:57 am 

RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

I'm honestly shocked you have managed to live to be a leathery old idiot given your IQ. I thought for sure you would have won a Darwin Award by now.

There's still hope.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 9:07 am 

RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

You sad sack. You wish you could imitate my life and lifestyle. Darwin? Means simply most have evolved pasted you Xs 15. No one is really surprised.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 9:13 am 

Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

You sad sack. You wish you could imitate my life and lifestyle. Darwin? Means simply most have evolved pasted you Xs 15. No one is really surprised.

Say what?

No, I don't wish I could imitate your life or lifestyle. I wouldn't even trade having MS if it meant I had to adopt your IQ. I'm not even kidding.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 9:19 am 

RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

Say what?

No, I don't wish I could imitate your life or lifestyle. I wouldn't even trade having MS if it meant I had to adopt your IQ. I'm not even kidding.

I Q ? You wouldn't know a strong one if it bit ya ass. Major league pathetic this morning. Dumb broad. As it I'd trade my life and life style with your pathetic existence. Broke, stuck, cold, unhappy. Super clear.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 9:21 am 

RW wrote:
This thread is starting to make me feel queasy.

No doubt it was the frontal lobatimy you had last month. Doc insisted it was the only way.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 9:28 am 

Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:

No doubt it was the frontal lobatimy you had last month. Doc insisted it was the only way.

You can't even spell lobotomy correctly FFS.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 11:24 am 

RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:

You can't even spell lobotomy correctly FFS.

I think I read somewhere that hubby dislikes rodents? :confused1:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 11:46 am 

Based on the above photo and the cheap Candian dope you smoke. You seem to be in a continual fog. Could be normal for a rodent.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 11:50 am 

Twenty Dollars wrote:

Based on the above photo and the cheap Candian dope you smoke. You seem to be in a continual fog. Could be normal for a rodent.

:001_rolleyes:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 3:10 pm 

RW wrote:
She has pressing issues to tend to in her life

I can only imagine what those may be... :wink: acc_devil

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 3:18 pm 

Jeff Spicoli wrote:
RW wrote:
She has pressing issues to tend to in her life

I can only imagine what those may be... :wink: acc_devil

You ignorant low life asshole.....

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 3:31 pm 

Twenty Dollars wrote:

So I should be ashamed I'm in pain from an illness that I contracted due to no fault of my own? Do you heckle people in wheelchairs for fun as well?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 4:15 pm 

RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

So I should be ashamed I'm in pain from an illness that I contracted due to no fault of my own? Do you heckle people in wheelchairs for fun as well?

In all honesty I agree, however it's that chip on the shoulder, fuck you, we are all stupid attitude that make many here want to go off on you. Sorry about your affliction. You don't do much on the spiritual end to make it better. Karma works in different ways. After the shit you dish out, I need to feel sorry for you anyway? Kinda doesn't work that way for me. Maybe things will change.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 4:28 pm 

Twenty Dollars wrote:
RW wrote:
Twenty Dollars wrote:

In all honesty I agree, however it's that chip on the shoulder, fuck you, we are all stupid attitude that make many here want to go off on you. Sorry about your affliction. You don't do much on the spiritual end to make it better. Karma works in different ways. After the shit you dish out, I need to feel sorry for you anyway? Kinda doesn't work that way for me. Maybe things will change.

Not everyone is stupid. Just stupid people are stupid and you are one of them. It's okay to be stupid. Stupid people an be very likable but you're also a fucking asshole. That makes you a stupid asshole and no one likes a stupid asshole.

You have no idea what I do "on the spiritual end". You haven't the slightest clue what I've done for karma points in my real life.

I don't ask that anyone feel sorry for me, especially not you. Your pity would mean nothing.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 5:41 pm 

Couldn't reply to your PM, RW, as The Blob keeps banning me.

My reply?

When a place permits and endorses a poster like Renee to Mod, my days of being nice are done. Know why? She is, without a doubt, the biggest shit-slinger here.

I don't give a fuck if you love her, or if Fash loves her, I really don't care. She slings shit, and then is quick with the ban-hammer when anyone even dares to look at her the wrong way.

It is crystal clear that she is not moderating to enforce rules/order. She is only moderating to forward her own personal agenda. It is crystal fucking clear to anyone that has half a brain and one working eye.

I refuse to kiss the ass of any Mod, but will show respect when I see it given. Honestly? This place would be better off completely unmoderated, as opposed to her constant power-trip fucking up the flow of every thread, and then banning people that don't kiss her fat ass.

She can go fuck herself, and Fash should really give her fucking head a shake for even modding someone with that temperment.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2016, 5:45 pm 

Don't worry Fash, you made a fine pick. He says the same thing about almost every mod he's ever dealt with.

Report this post