It is currently February 27th, 2020, 7:21 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 1:45 pm 
kooch wrote:
What the fuck did I just read?

ERRR MERR GERRD this is painful... it basically said that Fupa calls me a whale because she was so butthurted when Joo confirmed he made my booty clap that he had to salvage the tailspin tizzy she was about to launch and epic melty over and decided to lie and tell her I was a cow. He is HIGHlarious!

Ironically, I started craving turkey subs the week she started referring to MMP as Blimpies before I was made aware of it... ac_lmfao ac_lmfao ac_lmfao

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 1:47 pm 
Omg this site is a pain in my ass... logged out AGAIN! SMH :t1929:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 1:51 pm 

Purdy Murdy wrote:

Erica and Herman were saying the same thing.
ac_dunno

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 1:58 pm 

It throws me out occasionally..

But I was thinking that its caused by me changing between my laptop and my phone.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 2:06 pm 

Odinson wrote:
It throws me out occasionally..

But I was thinking that its caused by me changing between my laptop and my phone.

You as well Odi?

It has never happened to me.....hmmm.
ac_umm

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 2:09 pm 

Guest wrote:
kooch wrote:

ERRR MERR GERRD this is painful... it basically said that Fupa calls me a whale because she was so butthurted when Joo confirmed he made my booty clap that he had to salvage the tailspin tizzy she was about to launch and epic melty over and decided to lie and tell her I was a cow. He is HIGHlarious!

Ironically, I started craving turkey subs the week she started referring to MMP as Blimpies before I was made aware of it... ac_lmfao ac_lmfao ac_lmfao

I call you a whale because that’s what you are. If it makes you feel better, I’ll call you bumperhead since I could fly a fucking plane right smack into that ten finger forehead of yours.

Only one that gets butthurt over Joo is YOU. You’re butthurt that we’re friends, you’re butthurt that I didn’t have to fuck him for him to respect me and you’re butthurt that he helped me create a better forum than yours ever could be. You’re so fucking butthurt, you’ve been unraveling for days while making up these outrageous stories that no one with a gawddamn brain cell believes. You’re a nasty disgusting skank who has to go after your friends leftovers cuz men don’t consider you the first option.

There. That’s all the attention you’re getting from me. Quite frankly, you’re just not cute enough for me to bother with.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 2:21 pm 
I don’t think pointing out to all the lovely readers that my brain is larger than yours is helping your cause, ignoramus.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 2:22 pm 
Fashionista wrote:
Purdy Murdy wrote:

ac_dunno

I can post from my profile as long as I follow quoted links back to that thread.

Other than that... I don’t speak egghead. Maybe ask Thuggie?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 2:24 pm 
I was lol’ing at Erica’s invite to all the troll dual accounts when I was thinking I would create a list of all the flamer boys she jerks her 3” erect clit to every night while dodging sexual advances from whatever the hell she allows into her bed...

And then I thought it might be easier to comprise a list of flamer boys she doesn’t have a crush on...

Except NO ONE came to mind.

I’ll be a Chaos40 groupie for life... ONE ac_wub

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 3:07 pm 

Guest wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Purdy Murdy wrote:

ac_dunno

I can post from my profile as long as I follow quoted links back to that thread.

Other than that... I don’t speak egghead. Maybe ask Thuggie?

Okay, if he sees this, maybe he can offer some advice.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 5:44 pm 
Purdy Murdy wrote:
I was lol’ing at Erica’s invite to all the troll dual accounts when I was thinking I would create a list of all the flamer boys she jerks her 3” erect clit to every night while dodging sexual advances from whatever the hell she allows into her bed...

And then I thought it might be easier to comprise a list of flamer boys she doesn’t have a crush on...

Except NO ONE came to mind.

I’ll be a Chaos40 groupie for life... ONE ac_wub

Gay.

Called it.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 5:45 pm 
Guest wrote:
kooch wrote:

So you're the board skank?

You you I guess?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 5:46 pm 
*yay you

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 6:16 pm 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kooch wrote:

So you're the board skank?

You you I guess?

If desperation is the deciding factor, than yes, Murdock is the board skank.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 6:20 pm 

Now now... There are no skanks..

There is just empowered women spreading their feminine energies.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 6:32 pm 

Odinson wrote:

Certain woman spread their energy around a lot more than others. One in particular. The reason: beggars can't be choosers.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 6:56 pm 
Shen Li wrote:
Odinson wrote:

Certain women spread their energy around a lot more than others.One in particular. The reason: beggars can't be choosers.

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle :shock:

Sugar, have you seen the way you suck the chicken off a drumstick bone? I reckon you're fixing to put Hoover out of business the way you got to work. In fact, I am fixing to go watch the video surveillance of you destroying my lunch buffet while I beat it like it owes me money.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 7:00 pm 

Colonel Sanders wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Odinson wrote:

Certain women spread their energy around a lot more than others.One in particular. The reason: beggars can't be choosers.

Sugar, have you seen the way you suck the chicken off a drumstick bone? I reckon you're fixing to put Hoover out of business the way you got to work. In fact, I am fixing to go watch the video surveillance of you destroying my lunch buffet while I beat it like it owes me money.

You go ahead and fuck a monkey and it's uncle. Just don't show us surveillance video.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 7:02 pm 
Odinson wrote:

I have zero inhibitions and MY sexy talk convos started Chaos40’s very first and successful board.

But let them have their “she’s a skank” fun. It’s literally the only thing they have on me. I don’t need a man for anything except to serve the occasional healthy serving of Vitamin D.

My internet career has spanned 13 years. There weren’t that many boys when you consider how many years/hours I was logged. I also don’t have any male internet stalkers like some people we know.

It’s my experience that the ones who act the most prude are the ones begging for dry anal every night.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: January 15th, 2020, 7:03 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Colonel Sanders wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Odinson wrote:

You go ahead and fuck a monkey and it's uncle. Just don't show us surveillance video.

I second that.

Report this post

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next