It is currently December 13th, 2019, 8:50 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 9:01 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
Dove wrote:
Timmy wrote:
This has to be one of the most immature threads ever.


More immature than expecting maturity on a fight board on an internet forum?

Any other stunning observations? Like water being wet?

That's it exactly Dove..

This is our version of BG at SG..

Nobody should expect anything more than churlishness.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 9:33 am 
My penis pic will be revealed shortly.

I have no problems putting some fat slob in her place yet again


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 9:36 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
King Martini wrote:
My penis pic will be revealed shortly.

I have no problems putting some fat slob in her place yet again

ac_blush


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 12:07 pm 
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Timmy wrote:
This has to be one of the most immature threads ever.


More immature than expecting maturity on a fight board on an internet forum?

Any other stunning observations? Like water being wet?

That's it exactly Dove..

This is our version of BG at SG..

Nobody should expect anything more than churlishness.



Yeup.

If i wanted to be mature i would be posting on the discussion threads, not pulling hair on a fight board lol.

Even though i dont need to fight over Martini....i kinda wanna show him im totally willing to jump in the mud pit with a skank over him.

I love making him smile ♡

He knows me well enough in person to know i dont care how i look on troll boards lol


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 12:16 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
Dove wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Timmy wrote:
This has to be one of the most immature threads ever.


More immature than expecting maturity on a fight board on an internet forum?

Any other stunning observations? Like water being wet?

That's it exactly Dove..

This is our version of BG at SG..

Nobody should expect anything more than churlishness.



Yeup.

If i wanted to be mature i would be posting on the discussion threads, not pulling hair on a fight board lol.

Even though i dont need to fight over Martini....i kinda wanna show him im totally willing to jump in the mud pit with a skank over him.

I love making him smile ♡

He knows me well enough in person to know i dont care how i look on troll boards lol

That's true love.
:laugh:


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 12:18 pm 
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Timmy wrote:
This has to be one of the most immature threads ever.


More immature than expecting maturity on a fight board on an internet forum?

Any other stunning observations? Like water being wet?

That's it exactly Dove..

This is our version of BG at SG..

Nobody should expect anything more than churlishness.



Yeup.

If i wanted to be mature i would be posting on the discussion threads, not pulling hair on a fight board lol.

Even though i dont need to fight over Martini....i kinda wanna show him im totally willing to jump in the mud pit with a skank over him.

I love making him smile ♡

He knows me well enough in person to know i dont care how i look on troll boards lol

That's true love.
:laugh:


He is totally worth it ac_lovestruck


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 12:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11275
Dove wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Timmy wrote:
This has to be one of the most immature threads ever.


More immature than expecting maturity on a fight board on an internet forum?

Any other stunning observations? Like water being wet?

That's it exactly Dove..

This is our version of BG at SG..

Nobody should expect anything more than churlishness.



Yeup.

If i wanted to be mature i would be posting on the discussion threads, not pulling hair on a fight board lol.

Even though i dont need to fight over Martini....i kinda wanna show him im totally willing to jump in the mud pit with a skank over him.

I love making him smile ♡

He knows me well enough in person to know i dont care how i look on troll boards lol

That's true love.
:laugh:


He is totally worth it ac_lovestruck



How big is his penis?


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 12:41 pm 

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Posts: 938
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dove wrote:
Timmy wrote:
This has to be one of the most immature threads ever.


More immature than expecting maturity on a fight board on an internet forum?

Any other stunning observations? Like water being wet?

That's it exactly Dove..

This is our version of BG at SG..

Nobody should expect anything more than churlishness.



Yeup.

If i wanted to be mature i would be posting on the discussion threads, not pulling hair on a fight board lol.

Even though i dont need to fight over Martini....i kinda wanna show him im totally willing to jump in the mud pit with a skank over him.

I love making him smile ♡

He knows me well enough in person to know i dont care how i look on troll boards lol

That's true love.
:laugh:


He is totally worth it ac_lovestruck



How big is his penis?

I want to know too. ac_lovestruck

_________________
gay, conservative and proud


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 1:19 pm 
Hahahahahaha!!!!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 2:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11275
Dove wrote:
Hahahahahaha!!!!


Does it rub your sugar walls?


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 2:49 pm 
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Hahahahahaha!!!!


Does it rub your sugar walls?


Sometimes, it hits my spleen.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 3:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11275
Dove wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Hahahahahaha!!!!


Does it rub your sugar walls?


Sometimes, it hits my spleen.


How tall are you?


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 3:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
Blurt wrote:
I'll buy Leo's thong, then.


Too late.

Fash gave me $30 for it.

Oddly, she asked me to wear it before posting it over. ac_dunno

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 3:56 pm 
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Hahahahahaha!!!!


Does it rub your sugar walls?


Sometimes, it hits my spleen.


How tall are you?


5 foot 1 inch.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 4:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8681
Dove wrote:
Hahahahahaha!!!!

I met Thiel for coffee in Winnipeg. He is a jokester.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 4:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
If he ever comes to Oz, I'll buy him a coffee!

Well, if any member comes to Oz, for that matter...

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 4:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11275
Dove wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Hahahahahaha!!!!


Does it rub your sugar walls?


Sometimes, it hits my spleen.


How tall are you?


5 foot 1 inch.


ac_biggrin hahah..

Doesnt have to be that long then.. :laugh:



You like wearing a catholic schoolgirl outfit?


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 5:02 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
Bricktop wrote:
If he ever comes to Oz, I'll buy him a coffee!

Well, if any member comes to Oz, for that matter...

I'll have a little pot of tea.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 5:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
Green tea, from Singapore!!!

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 1st, 2019, 5:41 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
Dove wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Dove wrote:
Hahahahahaha!!!!


Does it rub your sugar walls?


Sometimes, it hits my spleen.


How tall are you?


5 foot 1 inch.

I'm five foot two.


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]