It is currently December 9th, 2019, 6:03 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dovey Wrote
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 8:10 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41381
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
You know that is not true.


That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.


Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Dovey Wrote
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 8:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20916
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
You know that is not true.


That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.


Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Dovey Wrote
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 8:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3531
Shen Li wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
You know that is not true.


That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.


Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.


I once warned the girls on the net of another Illinois guy... naturally like Poofer he conned all the dupes like you girls are being conned...

then the Illinois guy proceeded to meet 4 of them in real life, steal their money and punched a couple of them in the head a few times and the 5th one he married bigamist style and raped, abused and took all her money.

Now, I'm warning that idiot Pigeon (although that scene is possibly fake and they aren't really an item YET) that Poofer (KM) is the same type of person. But she is so thick, we know at least 5 times the ditz failed to prevent pregnancy in a first world environment... dumber than dirt that one is.


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Dovey Wrote
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 8:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20916
caskur wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
You know that is not true.


That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.


Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.


I once warned the girls on the net of another Illinois guy... naturally like Poofer he conned all the dupes like you girls are being conned...

then the Illinois guy proceeded to meet 4 of them in real life, steal their money and punched a couple of them in the head a few times and the 5th one he married bigamist style and raped, abused and took all her money.

Now, I'm warning that idiot Pigeon (although that scene is possibly fake and they aren't really an item YET) that Poofer (KM) is the same type of person. But she is so thick, we know at least 5 times the ditz failed to prevent pregnancy in a first world environment... dumber than dirt that one is.

Oh puhleeease caskur. :001_rolleyes:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Dovey Wrote
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 8:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3531
Shen Li wrote:
caskur wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
You know that is not true.


That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.


Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.


I once warned the girls on the net of another Illinois guy... naturally like Poofer he conned all the dupes like you girls are being conned...

then the Illinois guy proceeded to meet 4 of them in real life, steal their money and punched a couple of them in the head a few times and the 5th one he married bigamist style and raped, abused and took all her money.

Now, I'm warning that idiot Pigeon (although that scene is possibly fake and they aren't really an item YET) that Poofer (KM) is the same type of person. But she is so thick, we know at least 5 times the ditz failed to prevent pregnancy in a first world environment... dumber than dirt that one is.

Oh puhleeease caskur. :001_rolleyes:


Ask Flea... she'll tell you about Dean.


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: The Compost Bin
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1665
This is some really tacky posting.

Although I don't personally believe in deleting posts or threads, I am used to working in forums where posts that border on or step into the kind of dreck that is prohibited by TOS can be moved by staff into a hidden depository where they are out of sight of everyone but staff.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: The Compost Bin
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20916
Peaches wrote:
This is some really tacky posting.

Although I don't personally believe in deleting posts or threads, I am used to working in forums where posts that border on or step into the kind of dreck that is prohibited by TOS can be moved by staff into a hidden depository where they are out of sight of everyone but staff.

Who exactly are you addressing?

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Dovey Wrote
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3531
Shen Li wrote:
caskur wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
You know that is not true.


That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.


Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.


I once warned the girls on the net of another Illinois guy... naturally like Poofer he conned all the dupes like you girls are being conned...

then the Illinois guy proceeded to meet 4 of them in real life, steal their money and punched a couple of them in the head a few times and the 5th one he married bigamist style and raped, abused and took all her money.

Now, I'm warning that idiot Pigeon (although that scene is possibly fake and they aren't really an item YET) that Poofer (KM) is the same type of person. But she is so thick, we know at least 5 times the ditz failed to prevent pregnancy in a first world environment... dumber than dirt that one is.

Oh puhleeease caskur. :001_rolleyes:


Here is a better one....


https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_webl ... amist.html


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: The Compost Bin
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1665
Shen Li wrote:
Peaches wrote:
This is some really tacky posting.

Although I don't personally believe in deleting posts or threads, I am used to working in forums where posts that border on or step into the kind of dreck that is prohibited by TOS can be moved by staff into a hidden depository where they are out of sight of everyone but staff.

Who exactly are you addressing?


Sorry if that was unclear. I was addressing the person who was nattering on about the details of another person's life, as she understands them.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Dovey Wrote
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20916
caskur wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
caskur wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
You know that is not true.


That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.


Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.

Rotwang is trying not to take sides in this.

I believe he is trying to be neutral. He has known all three of them for well over a decade.


I once warned the girls on the net of another Illinois guy... naturally like Poofer he conned all the dupes like you girls are being conned...

then the Illinois guy proceeded to meet 4 of them in real life, steal their money and punched a couple of them in the head a few times and the 5th one he married bigamist style and raped, abused and took all her money.

Now, I'm warning that idiot Pigeon (although that scene is possibly fake and they aren't really an item YET) that Poofer (KM) is the same type of person. But she is so thick, we know at least 5 times the ditz failed to prevent pregnancy in a first world environment... dumber than dirt that one is.

Oh puhleeease caskur. :001_rolleyes:


Here is a better one....


https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_webl ... amist.html

Sure, KM is Dean West. :001_rolleyes:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: The Compost Bin
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:30 pm 

Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:05 pm
Posts: 365
Locked until Rotwang makes his decision on this thread.

Staff is playing no favorites. Staff is trying to calm things down by talking to all involved with PM's.

I know so much more private information about people now, that was not on this forum previously.

_________________
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: The Compost Bin
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 19th, 2015, 3:24 am
Posts: 266
It shall remain locked.

Everybody has had their say.


Report this post
Top
   
 
Unread postPosted: July 27th, 2019, 10:59 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Ok... since this sniveling little gimp wants to say i'm behind some troll which erroneously accuses him of saying such things purely out of malice. And has even gone as far as to suggest I hijacked accounts at Stomping Grounds to make shit up we'll just have to find some references to his words by posters on a site where I cannot perform such activities submitted by users who are still active posters there.


I give you, two such references located off of FLameTruth.

Come to your own conclusions folks

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... oman-in-ft

Post 4 by Din365

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... -vs-caskur

post 5 by #blamecunt

oops. ac_hithere


Report this post
Top
   
 
Unread postPosted: August 8th, 2019, 10:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Posts: 169
Erica Mena wrote:
Herman wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Who's Fat Danny?

Apparently it's the young man in the picture.

meh. it was maybe about 10 years ago.

Brother, they got a couple of threads about you at SG.



He photoshopped one of my posts from PO, saying sexually explicit stuff about my grandson.


What kind of sick fuck talks about babies and dildo’s.


Fat Danny, that’s who.

you mean this one? The very same one you tried to deny that you even went by the account "the countess" until this very thread. Now you're doing an about face and not only the post was real but it was you who said it, and that it was "photoshopped".

Look, you made a textual flub that could've been cleared up if put into context. It has been you and always been you who freaked out and put sexual undertones to it while any sane person would've just wrote it off as a grandmother who took their eye off a "wild 8 month old", said 8 month old got into something, and you had to chase him down to retrieve it. That would've been the end of it. Not you, though. you began to sweat and get nervous because like obese slut pig that you are, started seeing sexual overtones about things involving an 8 month old and started flipping your shit. All i had to do was grab that ring through your nose and lead you around like a big fucking dumb trophy. It was enough to this day that if I still got you chasing shadows out of the sheer embarrassment of your fuck up.

Even if it is a Photoshop like you claimed(the response you have given for years clearly shows it isn't, btw), why did it take you this long to claim, and why did you even try to claim the account wasn't even yours before? Even if it was a photoshop, you could still argue if put in the right context and killed it right then and there. But no. you decided to flip out and try to go on a PII expedition and start making threats that would've backfired in the worst way all because you clearly got trolled and outflamed by somebody who's simply better than you.

Apparently so much that Herman confirmed you and the tard squad still can't get my name off your tongues.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Report this post
Top
   
 
Unread postPosted: August 8th, 2019, 12:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Posts: 169
Erica Mena wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
Herman wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Who's Fat Danny?

Apparently it's the young man in the picture.

meh. it was maybe about 10 years ago.

Brother, they got a couple of threads about you at SG.



He photoshopped one of my posts from PO, saying sexually explicit stuff about my grandson.


What kind of sick fuck talks about babies and dildo’s.


Fat Danny, that’s who.

you mean this one? The very same one you tried to deny that you even went by the account "the countess" until this very thread. Now you're doing an about face and not only the post was real but it was you who said it, and that it was "photoshopped".

Look, you made a textual flub that could've been cleared up if put into context. It has been you and always been you who freaked out and put sexual undertones to it while any sane person would've just wrote it off as a grandmother who took their eye off a "wild 8 month old", said 8 month old got into something, and you had to chase him down to retrieve it. That would've been the end of it. Not you, though. you began to sweat and get nervous because like obese slut pig that you are, started seeing sexual overtones about things involving an 8 month old and started flipping your shit. All i had to do was grab that ring through your nose and lead you around like a big fucking dumb trophy. It was enough to this day that if I still got you chasing shadows out of the sheer embarrassment of your fuck up.

Even if it is a Photoshop like you claimed(the response you have given for years clearly shows it isn't, btw), why did it take you this long to claim, and why did you even try to claim the account wasn't even yours before? Even if it was a photoshop, you could still argue if put in the right context and killed it right then and there. But no. you decided to flip out and try to go on a PII expedition and start making threats that would've backfired in the worst way all because you clearly got trolled and outflamed by somebody who's simply better than you.

Apparently so much that Herman confirmed you and the tard squad still can't get my name off your tongues.




You just proved my case for me, lardass



Anyone with half a brain can see that is photoshopped. No one in their right mind says things like that.



No one except sick fucks like you. Thanks for finding that chop for me tho. Now these people can see what a nasty fuck you are for themselves

Then thankfully you publically admitted you weren't in your right mind, and that you lie like a rug to avoid consequences of something that's easily a non-event other than a careless grandma.

Quote:
I thought kids were off limits here ?

Then why are you still here, then? YOU brought up your grandkid here, so are you saying you should be booted from here? The rule is that I can't flame them, and I'm not flaming your grandkid. I'm flaming you. Apparently you don't know what flaming is, and neither does your trope of tards lapping at your meat tarps.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Report this post
Top
   
 
Unread postPosted: August 8th, 2019, 1:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Posts: 169
Erica Mena wrote:
Didn’t you get banned from SG for saying sexual things about children ?


Why, yes you did !

I never posted at SG. You decided to go through a list of IP addresses you saved from PO(thank Reaper for pointing that out) and add them to your current banlist, because you just don't want me there and I had no intention of registering there anyways. I made a thread about this exact topic that was discussed in great detail as to why you're full of shit and you openly bragging about it.
http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... rking-flea
Perhaps if you took your shrink's advice and practiced a bit of honesty, then maybe you wouldn't have shot credibility. Nobody believes your claim it was me, and maybe you should ask yourself why that is. I can tell you right now it is because you have a proven track record of lying about things.


Quote:
You’re a straight sicko, Pumba. You took a post from my old forum and photoshopped it to say something sexually explicit about an infant. Everyone saw the original post and everyone laughed at your pathetic attempt at trolling someone who is ten times better than you at bringing the funny

Again, I don't see the "sexually explicit" content under the right context. It could very easily just you being careless about what you left lying around after a night of passion, and an infant got a hold of it and you chased him down to retrieve it. Are you admitting you see something else, you fucking psychotic slut? Perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist that didn't get their degree from a crackerjack box.

Quote:
You also photoshopped a picture of Caskurs son into something extremely sick that I won’t even repeat.

Caskur's kid is(was) over 18. According to you, Feral's kid wasn't and you were posting her pic all over TRF in her skimpy underwear. Save the crocodile tears of "please think of the children" if you're going to distribute half-naked minors at your own admission and then get mad when somebody over 18 gets a dick photoshopped in his mouth or upside down getting anally gangbanged.

Quote:
Even cun’T and CW knew to get rid of your bloated whale ass

I'm still posting there, aren't I? I just lost my mod spot because I removed 2 gore pics and questionably cartoon pic that CW and cun'T swear up and down wasn't CP and CW had a rule against fucking with posts. you know..an actual legitimate reason. They didn't have to make a fake account and pretend to have a reason to do it.


Report this post
Top
   
 
Unread postPosted: August 10th, 2019, 4:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2019, 2:06 am
Posts: 124
Rotwang wrote:
Given the literary expertise you've demonstrated thus far, that would seem to be a waste of effort.

As is most of your inane rambling.


As opposed to yUoR reading skills, yUo so conviently forgot to comment on in another thread, yet yUo chose to comment here? Was there a young girl around here, I didn't see?


Report this post
Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Hiya Peaches...
Unread postPosted: August 10th, 2019, 4:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2019, 2:06 am
Posts: 124
Rotwang wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
Rotwang wrote:
Wait.

Did Peaches use deprecating language towards me, or refer to me in disparaging terms?

The SCANDAL!!!


Hey Pervert, stick with the script okay? I know i'm not a 18 year old girl, but pay attention.


I am well aware you're not an 18 year old girl.

I put your age at around 14. On a good day.


So yUo are even more attracted to me now?


Report this post
Top
   
 
Unread postPosted: August 10th, 2019, 5:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2019, 2:06 am
Posts: 124
Rotwang wrote:
That is strike 2.


Go fuck yuORself pervert. No wonder yUo won't leave here. Everone on the outside knows what yuO are. I will give myself the third strike, yUo loathesome pervert. Better hope I don't catch yUo at another forum bitch. CIAO!


Report this post
Top
   
 
Unread postPosted: August 19th, 2019, 10:48 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3531
King Martini wrote:


You stuck it out for 2 months just proves what a dumb shit you were hooking up with a prostitute who got herself knocked up at least 5 times by 5 different men that we know of, in the first place.

It's to your credit you saw that loser for what she is and dumped her.

It still makes me laugh though that you two hooked up in the first place. ac_lmfao

You dumbsht.


Report this post
Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 165 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]