It is currently December 13th, 2019, 8:46 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 9:41 am 

King Martini wrote:

You asked for your account to be deleted ! You said good riddance to the forum

I’ve stayed out of your drama and tried to deflect attention cuz I didn’t want to see you guys go thru this. Don’t act like we just took your panel. You asked to have your account deleted.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 9:58 am 
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

I’ve stayed out of your drama and tried to deflect attention cuz I didn’t want to see you guys go thru this. Don’t act like we just took your panel. You asked to have your account deleted.

Yeah but you didn't delete it.

I want no part in that delusional person who doxxed the fuck out my kids, my ex, and my ex gfs.

I've taken the high road thru all this and haven't said fuck all about how she creeped my kids out or how they deleted their social medias because of her.

I just asked for my account deleted. This has nothing to do with anything or anybody but one person. And while I get it that this person is your friend, I know her and have seen and heard some of the most fucked up things spew out of her mouth.

Just delete my shit. My kids will thank you.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:05 am 

King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

I want no part in that delusional person who doxxed the fuck out my kids, my ex, and my ex gfs.

I've taken the high road thru all this and haven't said fuck all about how she creeped my kids out or how they deleted their social medias because of her.

I just asked for my account deleted. This has nothing to do with anything or anybody but one person. And while I get it that this person is your friend, I know her and have seen and heard some of the most fucked up things spew out of her mouth.

Again, I’m staying out of it and I will go ahead and delete your account if that’s what you really want. I think you know already that I will never allow your info or kids info to be posted. I personally don’t want you to leave SG but if you feel it’s best, fine.

We can reinstate your account if you decide to come back.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:11 am 

King Martini wrote:

Pigeon-brain's bizzo has seen more dick than you've had hot dinners...lol

Lets say at least 100.

You weren't interested in sloppy seconds x 50 huh?.

Who could blame you really?

Now you're an admitted cheater....

And quit dropping my name in your podcasts...

Last edited by Cronus on August 20th, 2019, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Removed PI from post per Rule #3

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:15 am 
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

Again, I’m staying out of it and I will go ahead and delete your account if that’s what you really want. I think you know already that I will never allow your info or kids info to be posted. I personally don’t want you to leave SG but if you feel it’s best, fine.

I don't care if my infos released. Everyone knows all my shit anyway.

But, I won't post at a forum where there's a legit nutcase posting at. Which is why I question why I post here (looks around)

It's either her or me, and I'm more then happy with it being her over there. She needs the attention a hell of alot more then I do.

She's hurt. I get it. It's not my fault I'm a rap song in real life. Shit, you got mother fuckers rapping about shit, I'm the one who actually does it. Aint no studio in me, yo

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:18 am 

King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

Pigeon is a junkie... she maybe clean at the moment but she won't stay that way...

I'm still laughing you hooked up.... Bra1n would be rotflhao if he knew about this... ac_toofunny

fuck you're dumb...

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:18 am 
caskur wrote:
King Martini wrote:

Lets say at least 100.

Post more shit about my kids, Caskur.

I dare you

Last edited by Cronus on August 20th, 2019, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
edited quoted PI

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:27 am 

King Martini wrote:
caskur wrote:
King Martini wrote:

Lets say at least 100.

Post more shit about my kids, Caskur.

I dare you

I don't know your children...

but I wouldn't allow an ex to bring a male around my daughter... not these days with paedos reigning supreme.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:37 am 

King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

I don't care if my infos released. Everyone knows all my shit anyway.

But, I won't post at a forum where there's a legit nutcase posting at. Which is why I question why I post here (looks around)

It's either her or me, and I'm more then happy with it being her over there. She needs the attention a hell of alot more then I do.

She's hurt. I get it. It's not my fault I'm a rap song in real life. Shit, you got mother fuckers rapping about shit, I'm the one who actually does it. Aint no studio in me, yo

She isn’t talking about it tho. Subject got changed and everyone moved on

Drama like that is bad for business and I’m not going to let it consume SG.

Again, you’re welcomed to come back to SG and your panel when the dust has settled.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 10:51 am 

King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

Dude... what's the deal here. You that sore over a break up? I have access to every part of SG and Murdy's board and to be honest Dovey hasn't said a word about you anywhere. Your PI was not doxxed. I wouldn't stand for it

Her and I speak over text regularly and she hasn't said anything bad about you there either. Well, other than to say you look like you're starting to come off the rails which is pretty fucking obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes so I wouldn't attribute that to her talking behind your back

Chill out dawg, this aint that serious.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:11 am 
ThugLife wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

Dude... what's the deal here. You that sore over a break up? I have access to every part of SG and Murdy's board and to be honest Dovey hasn't said a word about you anywhere. Your PI was not doxxed. I wouldn't stand for it

Her and I speak over text regularly and she hasn't said anything bad about you there either. Well, other than to say you look like you're starting to come off the rails which is pretty fucking obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes so I wouldn't attribute that to her talking behind your back

Well, I'll take your guys word for it, then.

Still don't want to go back there, tho.

I will say this, girls in their 20s take the whole "hit it and quit it" routine a hell of alot better then middle aged women looking for a husband. (Shrugs)

I'm just damned being so desirable.......

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:29 am 

King Martini wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

I will say this, girls in their 20s take the whole "hit it and quit it" routine a hell of alot better then middle aged women looking for a husband. (Shrugs)

She is looking for husband number 5? ac_lmfao

As if anyone is going to marry Pigeon-brain with 4 kids to 4 different fathers... ac_toofunny

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:31 am 

King Martini wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

I hear you. So just keep it moving like nothing happened. I see no reason to stop posting anywhere on account of the situation.

Unless you're really being doxxed somewhere. But that somewhere ain't gonna be SG or Murdy's board or any other board I'm staffing at.

Seems like it's all settled then.

Everyone go back to having fun.

Hey caskur, you overbloated piece of shit. I thought you go hit by a truck or something

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:32 am 

ThugLife wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

You're one of the 100 lays who threw her out in the cold....

Why are you speaking to her regularly? Can't she speak to her husband? What are you, her priest?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:40 am 

caskur wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

You're one of the 100 lays who threw her out in the cold....

Why are you speaking to her regularly? Can't she speak to her husband? What are you, her priest?

Focus more on getting your husband to speak to you and less on why I still speak to Dovey.

Priorities you revolting old witch. Get some.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:45 am 
caskur wrote:
King Martini wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
King Martini wrote:

She is looking for husband number 5? ac_lmfao

As if anyone is going to marry Pigeon-brain with 4 kids to 4 different fathers... ac_toofunny

If you think I'm gonna jump on the Dovey hate train, think again.

She has ALOT to offer a guy and has ALOT of decent qualities. She's not my cup of tea but that doesn't mean she isnt somebody else's. And no offense, for her age she looks amazing.

She has her moments, good and bad, where as somebody like you, only has bad.

Think about that before you get banned of another forum

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:51 am 

King Martini wrote:

At least I don't beg for a panel on a forum that only has 3 regular posters... ac_lmfao

"Yes, the times have changed.

I offer my services, once again, to rebuild this forum into the hub of the flaming community.

We, as a community, need to revert back into the days of actual flaming, and break free from the drama induced, moronic culture this game has become, the enviornment that, I King Martini, has created. I have led one forum, The BG, down the rabbit hole of dejected, pitiful replies from some of the most revolting degenerates left in this game. I admit to encouraging these mongoloids and throwing gasoline onto the fire to prove one point and one point only, that i could provide enough interest in a dying forum to resurrect it from the dead. And, i most certainly did, giving the forum I built its highest post counts, over 10K for two months, in its history and have surely left enough interest there for the place to hit that number again this month.

What i do, like it or not, is provide content that others will want to read. Its the one thing even my most vocal critic cannot take away from yours truly.

And to that, I say. I have content.

I have content upon my fingertips that many will want to read, will want to reply to, and will be invested in. But, to release this content, I need a panel. This content, is beyond this community and will help this community grow in stature outside of what is left. This content will bring in new members for outside this small demographic and push the boundaries of social media itself. I, as a valued member of this community, and a budding star upon social media, and worked dilligently in creating a brand, a brand that is just, right, and filled with honor in a community that knows no such things.

This community, revolves around me. I have rebranded this game into my image and will move forward with re-establishing it into something so, so much more.

And all i need, is a panel.

Like it or not, the two greatest members this game has seen are Evil Blood and Sum Cun'T. What I have planned will far exceed both of their contributions combined.

Vote Poofer, as new Moderator of the Furnace

Thank you"

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:53 am 
caskur wrote:
King Martini wrote:

At least I don't beg for a panel on a forum that only has 3 regular posters... ac_lmfao

"Yes, the times have changed.

I offer my services, once again, to rebuild this forum into the hub of the flaming community.

We, as a community, need to revert back into the days of actual flaming, and break free from the drama induced, moronic culture this game has become, the enviornment that, I King Martini, has created. I have led one forum, The BG, down the rabbit hole of dejected, pitiful replies from some of the most revolting degenerates left in this game. I admit to encouraging these mongoloids and throwing gasoline onto the fire to prove one point and one point only, that i could provide enough interest in a dying forum to resurrect it from the dead. And, i most certainly did, giving the forum I built its highest post counts, over 10K for two months, in its history and have surely left enough interest there for the place to hit that number again this month.

What i do, like it or not, is provide content that others will want to read. Its the one thing even my most vocal critic cannot take away from yours truly.

And to that, I say. I have content.

I have content upon my fingertips that many will want to read, will want to reply to, and will be invested in. But, to release this content, I need a panel. This content, is beyond this community and will help this community grow in stature outside of what is left. This content will bring in new members for outside this small demographic and push the boundaries of social media itself. I, as a valued member of this community, and a budding star upon social media, and worked dilligently in creating a brand, a brand that is just, right, and filled with honor in a community that knows no such things.

This community, revolves around me. I have rebranded this game into my image and will move forward with re-establishing it into something so, so much more.

And all i need, is a panel.

Like it or not, the two greatest members this game has seen are Evil Blood and Sum Cun'T. What I have planned will far exceed both of their contributions combined.

Vote Poofer, as new Moderator of the Furnace

Thank you"

Who's begging?

How do you know I didnt have one waiting for me again?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:54 am 
And BTW, the First Expose Thread in the New Furnace will be;

Caskur- The REAL truth

Report this post

Unread postPosted: August 20th, 2019, 11:56 am 

ThugLife wrote:
Focus more on getting your husband to speak to you and less on why I still speak to Dovey.

No thanks, I'd rather explore why she still needs you meatshielding her on and off the forums Capt. Save-a-ho.

Report this post

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next