It is currently October 13th, 2019, 3:24 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Unread postPosted: October 8th, 2019, 2:06 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
King Martini wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
King Martini wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
King Martini wrote:
reaper wrote:
If this site had an awesome mod like me, then they would dumpster this attention seeking pile of shite that is a sorry excuse for a thread.

memeemememememememememememememememememememememem.

meh !

Calm down little fella.

If you too much a chicken shit to ride in the BG you need a brain biopsy

I don't want to join your forum either, but it's not because I am "chicken shit".

Your not a flamer or pretend to be.

That's nothing bad

I heard flaming is extinct.

It is.

I'm the last one left

You don’t have a job... or a life... and therefore have ALL the time in the world to spend living online.

Being last of the flamers is like winning the biggest loser in life contest.

Enjoy your title :crazy:

Kevin works, he's a bartender.

Let Murdork press and see where it goes.

I got these bitches on puppet strings

I don't know about that, but I don't know why she's saying you're an unemployed bum.

Me neither ac_lmfao

She prolly drunk

Proven Right Feels Good Man

Unread postPosted: October 8th, 2019, 2:07 pm 

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Unread postPosted: October 8th, 2019, 3:08 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Yes, it is..

Not that I'm suggesting Murdock is inebriated.

Unread postPosted: October 8th, 2019, 3:23 pm 

King Martini wrote:

No.

I shall apply the same moderating rules and principles you both so virtuously espouse in your home forums, which is to exclude personal attacks and malicious abuse.

You both vehemently disapprove of people wiping the shit from their shoes in your respective forums, so out of respect for your own standards, I shall apply the same principle here.

No personal effrontery utilising details of another's personal life will be accepted. If you must express enmity and hostility to someone else, do it in your own bailiwick.

After all, we wouldn't want the Blue Cashew to be seen as a forum that does not apply the same standards of posting as our friends elsewhere, would we?

I'll also apply a little law enforcement principle as well, in that inebriation will offer neither defence nor exemption.

Unread postPosted: October 8th, 2019, 7:57 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
King Martini wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
King Martini wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
King Martini wrote:
reaper wrote:
If this site had an awesome mod like me, then they would dumpster this attention seeking pile of shite that is a sorry excuse for a thread.

meh !

Calm down little fella.

I don't want to join your forum either, but it's not because I am "chicken shit".

That's nothing bad

It is.

I'm the last one left

You don’t have a job... or a life... and therefore have ALL the time in the world to spend living online.

ac_lmfao ac_lmfao ac_lmfao ac_lmfao

Unread postPosted: October 8th, 2019, 7:57 pm 

King Martini wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
King Martini wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
King Martini wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
King Martini wrote:
reaper wrote:

meh !

Calm down little fella.

That's nothing bad

It is.

I'm the last one left

I got these bitches on puppet strings

I don't know about that, but I don't know why she's saying you're an unemployed bum.

Me neither ac_lmfao

She prolly drunk

You’re gonna wish I was crunk

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 8:27 am 

Murdock wrote:

Crunk??

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 3:15 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Murdock wrote:
reaper wrote:

meh !

... but... but... then we would miss out on all the fun hearing about what this guy does with ALL his time....

ac_lmfao

Hello Murdock.
ac_hithere

Hello lovely :JC_howdy:

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 3:15 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Murdock wrote:

Crunk??

Crazy drunk

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 3:17 pm 

Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
King Martini wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
King Martini wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
King Martini wrote:
reaper wrote:

meh !

Calm down little fella.

That's nothing bad

It is.

I'm the last one left

ac_lmfao ac_lmfao ac_lmfao ac_lmfao

What is that supposed to mean? He says he's a bartender. Why should I not believe him.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 4:12 pm 

Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
I guess you would need a working knowledge of family law and how the state will strip someone of their driving privileges as a result of support being in arrears.

But mostly, you should take anything he claims with a grain of salt... reading his posts prove inconsistencies and it’s clear he is pathological in addition to the serious mental issues spewing all over this community (and by community I mean ALL of the forums and members).

Can’t trust it...

Even his child support payments are in arrears and the state/province he lives in took his driving privileges(they do that here too by the way), he could still take transit, ride a bike or catch a ride with someone to get to work.

He claims he has a driving phobia.

What about the claims that this switch belonged to his child that he is now posting has been returned to him?

A murderer will kill you... a thief will steal from you... but you will never know where you stand with a liar.

I know he's a troll, but why make up being a bartender? Why not pretend to be an architect like George Costanza.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 4:23 pm 

Some people posting here are either unable to read, unable to control themselves or enjoy trolling.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 5:19 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
I guess you would need a working knowledge of family law and how the state will strip someone of their driving privileges as a result of support being in arrears.

But mostly, you should take anything he claims with a grain of salt... reading his posts prove inconsistencies and it’s clear he is pathological in addition to the serious mental issues spewing all over this community (and by community I mean ALL of the forums and members).

Can’t trust it...

Even his child support payments are in arrears and the state/province he lives in took his driving privileges(they do that here too by the way), he could still take transit, ride a bike or catch a ride with someone to get to work.

What about the claims that this switch belonged to his child that he is now posting has been returned to him?

A murderer will kill you... a thief will steal from you... but you will never know where you stand with a liar.

I know he's a troll, but why make up being a bartender? Why not pretend to be an architect like George Costanza.

Do you honestly think he has the intellect to pull that off?

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 7:06 pm 

Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:

Can’t trust it...

We had an uneducated American guy living in Melbourne, Australia who pretended to be a female doctor.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 7:42 pm 

Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:

Can’t trust it...

If what you posted about him on MMP is true, I don't think we can have him back..

I'll talk with Rotwang about it.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 7:47 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:

Can’t trust it...

If what you posted about him on MMP is true, I don't think we can have him back..

If it's the same thing, it got him banned permanently from SG.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 7:52 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Murdock wrote:

Can’t trust it...

If it's the same thing, it got him banned permanently from SG.

Check your pm's.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 8:36 pm 

I'll say this once;

When I said I was 100% done with this shit, I meant it.

If ppl wanna ban me, that's fine. I got a solid gf and two amazing side pieces. I'm good rn.

I don't have the time for this shit any more. Ppl know how to get in touch with me if they wanna. I post once in awhile at BF and my Twitch on fleek.

So I just leave it right there.

Supersonic

Proven Right Feels Good Man

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 8:41 pm 

The issue seems to have resolved itself, then.

Unread postPosted: October 9th, 2019, 11:11 pm 

Murdy, have you heard from Dovey?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next