It is currently December 9th, 2019, 6:49 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 4:31 am 

Regarding the question in the OP, it sounds like we may be closing in on a winner here even though he no longer seems to post on this forum but is well known.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 7:19 am 

Peaches wrote:
Regarding the question in the OP, it sounds like we may be closing in on a winner here even though he no longer seems to post on this forum but is well known.

You mean that Martini guy? I didn't follow that Dove-Martini-Murdock drama. It was all about stuff that transpired offline and none of my business.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 7:37 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Peaches wrote:

You mean that Martini guy? I didn't follow that Dove-Martini-Murdock drama. It was all about stuff that transpired offline and none of my business.

Naw, he's already net dead. Sounds like people are thinking SCOUSE cries the most. Based mostly on my acquaintance with him at SG, I'd sign on to that.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 7:48 am 

Peaches wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Peaches wrote:

Naw, he's already net dead. Sounds like people are thinking SCOUSE cries the most. Based mostly on my acquaintance with him at SG, I'd sign on to that.

I didn't mind Scouse when he was here because we are both blue collar guys. But, I know he whines about favouritism and "cucks" on every forum he posts on. Grown ass men shouldn't do that.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 8:22 am 

Fashionista wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Berry Sweet wrote:
I think I'm the most chilaxin' poster.

I don't know where these flamers, or whatever they're called, find so much time to be on the internet? It's too much for me...I'd rather be out or doing some without an electronic device. None of this online LaLa Land stuff.

You sure are the chillaxin type Berry..

I like chillaxin too..

Flamers like controversy.

From what I've seen, flamers are boring as fuck. They can't move past ancient feuds and whine incessantly about their precious PI.

Not all flamers are like that.

I'm sure there are some good folks on flame forums. I don't have the time to join another board and get to know them.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 3:32 pm 

Peaches wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Peaches wrote:

He is still butthurt because we teased him about his crush on Hitler. :laugh3:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 19th, 2019, 5:06 am 

Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Peaches wrote:

What a wimp. ac_lmfao

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 19th, 2019, 7:41 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Herman wrote:
Peaches wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Peaches wrote:

What a wimp. ac_lmfao

He is the world's weakest nazi.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 19th, 2019, 1:25 pm 

Aw, but if you folk only realized how "we JooOOoos" control every aspect of your lives ...

you'd have more sympathy for the poor lad

like I do ac_smile

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 19th, 2019, 3:32 pm 

cc wrote:
Aw, but if you folk only realized how "we JooOOoos" control every aspect of your lives ...

you'd have more sympathy for the poor lad

like I do ac_smile

I heard you Jew broads are good with money. We share make one of your kind permanent finance minister.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 19th, 2019, 10:22 pm 

ThugLife wrote:
1. Peaches

Or

2. Caskur

Okay. Well. They both do a lot of the wetworks. Butt! It's close...NOT! Peaches hands fucking down! He's such a bitch he cries when it rains.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 7:45 am 

Would you look what the cat forgot to leave in the litter box. It's one of the Flynn brothers.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 10:06 am 

Herman wrote:
Would you look what the cat forgot to leave in the litter box. It's one of the Flynn brothers.

Hey, Herman. Did any other of your ilk make it out of that burlap sack that was thrown into the lake, or was it just you?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 10:22 am 

Lynn.F wrote:
Herman wrote:

Hey, Herman. Did any other of your ilk make it out of that burlap sack that was thrown into the lake, or was it just you?

The burlap sack is empty. Waiting to house another failed geratric flamer like you old man.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 10:40 am 

Herman wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
Herman wrote:

The burlap sack is empty. Waiting to house another failed geratric flamer like you old man.

This is the extent of your, "flaming?" Calling me "old?" :laugh3:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 12:00 pm 

Lynn.F wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
1. Peaches

Or

2. Caskur

Okay. Well. They both do a lot of the wetworks. Butt! It's close...NOT! Peaches hands fucking down! He's such a bitch he cries when it rains.

Not here he doesn't.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 6:06 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
1. Peaches

Or

2. Caskur

Not here he doesn't.

Well, why would he? All that's left here are a bunch of old hens and a couple of toothless hound dogs. Notice, how I didn't reference anything about you "eating dog." Can't have you commiting suicide before you have your Dim-Sum.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 20th, 2019, 9:04 pm 

Lynn.F wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
1. Peaches

Or

2. Caskur

Not here he doesn't.

Well, why would he? All that's left here are a bunch of old hens and a couple of toothless hound dogs. Notice, how I didn't reference anything about you "eating dog." Can't have you commiting suicide before you have your Dim-Sum.

I thought you were talking about your fellow Flynns.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 8:18 pm 

Herman wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Lynn.F wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
1. Peaches

Or

2. Caskur

Not here he doesn't.

I thought you were talking about your fellow Flynns.

You are my newest reg.

Report this post