It is currently December 13th, 2019, 9:14 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 6:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
Which forum is populated by people exactly like you?

I would have thought said forum would have come to MY notice by now??

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 6:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20968
Bricktop wrote:
Which forum is populated by people exactly like you?

I would have thought said forum would have come to MY notice by now??

CBT. You've seen it. You aren't missing anything. Unless you are fan of memes as a substitute for disussions.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 6:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1673
Shen Li wrote:
CBT. You've seen it.



I hate to break this to you, but none of you window lickers has "seen" CBT. At the most, you might've reached Trust Level 1. That goes for the highly ironic thread starter as well, the guy who's always CRYING about CBT. ac_lmfao

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 6:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16372
Shen Li wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Which forum is populated by people exactly like you?

I would have thought said forum would have come to MY notice by now??

CBT. You've seen it. You aren't missing anything. Unless you are fan of memes as a substitute for disussions.

Substantively, there's nothing on CBT. it's less than a millimetre deep.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 6:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1673
LOL

John 14:2

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 7:17 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
Peaches wrote:
LOL

John 14:2

There is room in heaven for all whom God calls to salvation..

There is no salvation on your forum or any other.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 7:17 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Peaches wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
CBT. You've seen it.



I hate to break this to you, but none of you window lickers has "seen" CBT. At the most, you might've reached Trust Level 1. That goes for the highly ironic thread starter as well, the guy who's always CRYING about CBT. ac_lmfao


Look at monster all proud n shit cause his little sewing club of beta-male soyboys on social security has a bat cave where they can all retire to when they wish to touch each other

How cute. And kinda creepy at the same time ac_lmfao


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 7:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16372
ThugLife wrote:
Peaches wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
CBT. You've seen it.



I hate to break this to you, but none of you window lickers has "seen" CBT. At the most, you might've reached Trust Level 1. That goes for the highly ironic thread starter as well, the guy who's always CRYING about CBT. ac_lmfao


Look at monster all proud n shit cause his little sewing club of beta-male soyboys on social security has a bat cave where they can all retire to when they wish to touch each other

How cute. And kinda creepy at the same time ac_lmfao

Just creepy. And I am glad I aint invited.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 7:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
Cindy's??

What a fucking dump of self absorbed, sanctimonious and misguided fools.

I lasted 2 weeks.

Posting there gave me a slightly nauseous feeling...like you'd inadvertently walked into a gay bar and everyone is looking at you with lust and menace simultaneously.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 7:46 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Bricktop wrote:
Cindy's??

What a fucking dump of self absorbed, sanctimonious and misguided fools.

.



About 10 cheap carbon copies of peaches


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 7:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16372
Bricktop wrote:
Cindy's??

What a fucking dump of self absorbed, sanctimonious and misguided fools.

I lasted 2 weeks.

Posting there gave me a slightly nauseous feeling...like you'd inadvertently walked into a gay bar and everyone is looking at you with lust and menace simultaneously.

That sums it up.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 8:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1673
Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears. :laugh3:

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 8:30 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Peaches wrote:
Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears. :laugh3:


Yeah you've only said the same exact fucking thing like 850 times already on about 8 different forums :roll:


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 8:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1673
ThugLife wrote:
Peaches wrote:
Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears. :laugh3:


Yeah you've only said the same exact fucking thing like 850 times already on about 8 different forums :roll:


Oh I think I'm FAR from being the Biggie Smiles of repeating myself ad nauseam on multiple forums, pal. You should maybe check yourself there.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 8:47 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Peaches wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Peaches wrote:
Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears. :laugh3:


Yeah you've only said the same exact fucking thing like 850 times already on about 8 different forums :roll:


Oh I think I'm FAR from being the Biggie Smiles.


Thats true. I have a nose for starters. And it only goes down hill from there. For you


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 8:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1673
ThugLife wrote:
Peaches wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Peaches wrote:
Never have I seen so much whimpering in a thread devoted to tears. :laugh3:


Yeah you've only said the same exact fucking thing like 850 times already on about 8 different forums :roll:


Oh I think I'm FAR from being the Biggie Smiles.


Thats true. I have a nose for starters. And it only goes down hill from there. For you



Give it up, mang. You dealt yourself a shit hand with this OP, and you can hang out here all night until the roids wear off sucking this thread's weenie but it'll never win any prize.

The record shows that you've had the ass at me for ten years, fussed and fumed, and I've never lost a moment's sleep over it. And I shan't tonight, either.

I'll check back in the morning. That's all you get from me for now.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 6:02 am 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Peaches wrote:
and I've never lost a moment's sleep over it. And I shan't tonight, either.



yeah, sure you haven't, monster :laugh3:


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 8:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1673
ThugLife wrote:
Peaches wrote:
and I've never lost a moment's sleep over it. And I shan't tonight, either.



yeah, sure you haven't, monster :laugh3:


Good morning, Roido.

Since you continue, despite management's requests, to want to delve into issues from a decade back in history, I'm starting to think I should have done as Caskur did and simply ignored this crybaby thread. And I'm choosing to exercise that choice, after this reply.

But your checklist is incomplete. Let's review:
~ Monster... check
~ cries a lot... check
~ pedophilia... oops, guess you're working on a re-write for later since you haven't mentioned this again.

It does occur to me that since you decided several months ago to dig up all this old baggage, not once have I stooped to dusting off MY checklist, which has a few more than 3 items on it.

NOR HAVE I THREATENED TO DO SO, nor have I tried to blackmail you into changing your course by making such threats. (to be fair, I HAVE actually used an unflattering nickname once or twice, but without an explanation.)

And I've reached the point of being tired of your constant drooling on my ankles, so I think I'll rectify that fairly soon.

However, things have come to a pass where you and I don't have many venues in common any longer on which to carry on that way. I'm not one to disregard moderation standards here at the Cashew, so this won't be the place. Someone will let you know.

I'll be delving into the history of j00hunter as one of the 15 or 20 admins at Valhalla, the "glory days" you've been posting about on multiple forums of late. I'll be delving into a reasoned critique of your style as a forum administrator, both then and now. And who knows, maybe another tidbit or two.

Until then, keep your Kleenex handy. Here's something to remember me by.

Image

.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 8:49 am 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
Nice melty. For someone who doesnt care :laugh3:


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 5:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 19th, 2015, 3:24 am
Posts: 266
The meaning behind that photograph does not elude me, kiddies.

Tread carefully. You know the rules.

Not in THIS forum.


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]