Rules and Guidelines
Welcome to The Blue Cashew. We are so glad to see you here and look forward to your insightful contributions to our board. While here, we ask that you please respect a few simple, straightforward rules so we can all enjoy our time here.
1. Like all moderated forums, you should have no expectation of infallible freedom of speech or an irrevocable right to post. Although you remain responsible for the content you post, we reserve the right to exclude or limit your posting abilities as necessary to maintain harmonious discourse on our board.
2. Please do not break the law. Any material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where The Blue Cashew is hosted or International Law will result in removable of offending posts and possible loss your post and possibly of posting privileges. This includes hate speech, threats, blackmail, child pornography, posting copyright material without permission, etc.
3. Anonymity on discussion forums is important to many posters. Posting personal, private or identifying information (PI) on the forum about another poster is strictly prohibited. We also encourage you not to share information from private message as a measure of good taste.
4. Posts containing pornographic, gory or gross content images or links, must be kept only in the allowed sub. We ask if you are going to post material that is questionable for purposes of contextual discussion or for artistic purposes that you please provide a link to the image with a disclaimer rather than posting the image itself. Profiles and topic titles shall be free of personal attacks, profanities, slurs, gore, and symbols or slogans of organized hate groups.
5. If we believe your intention is to be irritating, obnoxious or make the board less fun for others we will confine to Rejected or revoke your posting privileges.
6. Spamming is prohibited.
7. If you are going to troll, please do so in the Rejected section of our board. The creation of sockpuppet accounts or impersonating other posters is discouraged. Creating alts to circumvent bans or account restrictions will result in the accounts being deactivated and a ban issued or extended.
8. Please respect our moderators and administration staff while doing their forum duties. They are volunteers and don't get paid enough to take abuse from posters for doing a service to the board.
9. From time to time a circumstance will arise that we find unacceptable (i.e. pedophile insults) but is not outlined in these rules. The administrators and moderators will discuss the issue and decide on an appropriate course of action to be taken.
10. Admins and moderators will enforce rules based on the severity and frequency of the offense. Punishment will range from warnings to restricted posting privileges to permanent banning and everything in between.