It is currently June 17th, 2019, 7:42 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 9th, 2019, 2:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 1546
The prime minister cheapened the definition of the word genocide.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 9th, 2019, 2:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 23rd, 2012, 2:26 pm
Posts: 449
Location: Metro Vancouver
The prime minister did?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 9th, 2019, 2:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 1546
Superchecker wrote:
The prime minister did?

The definition of genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation. In order to use the term genocide, he has to change the definition of the word.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 9th, 2019, 3:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 39163
Gaon wrote:
Superchecker wrote:
The prime minister did?

The definition of genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation. In order to use the term genocide, he has to change the definition of the word.

There is no continuing and deliberate killing of people in Canada by the government.


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 9th, 2019, 4:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7698
Trudeau is a joke, and so was the inquiry.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 10th, 2019, 12:27 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23375
Most commissioned enquiries are.

A rather outspoken PM here once said "Never implement a commission until you can be certain about what the outcome will be."

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 12th, 2019, 1:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11137
From Sun News Media

There is no quick fix to Aboriginal concerns

During the 2015 election campaign, Liberal leader Justin Trudeau made Aboriginal issues look easy. He said he’d end boil water advisories on reserves, implement the recommendations from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and call an inquiry into murdered and missing women and girls.

Trudeau made it look like all you needed was a more compassionate attitude than the previous government and all of the problems First Nations communities faced would magically be solved.

It’s like he thought former Prime Minister Stephen Harper just didn’t wear his heart on his sleeve enough and if only a leader did more of that then these difficult files would easily be solved.

Not so fast. We’ve now learned that’s far from true. (Although any long-term observer of these issues could tell you they figured that out a long time ago.)

The only pledge to date that Trudeau’s fulfilled is convening the MMIWG inquiry, which released its final report last week. It’s over one thousand pages long and begins by telling the deeply harrowing stories of some of the women in this country who have gone missing and been murdered.

These are sad and tragic stories. No one in Canada should live the way many of these women lived and certainly no one should die their tragic deaths.

While it’s true that there are people from all walks of life who come to an untimely and unfortunate death, Aboriginal women are statistically far more likely to suffer these ills than many other segments of the population.

We would all be well-advised to reflect on how to improve Aboriginal prosperity so that fewer of these women find themselves living on the fringes of society in desperate circumstances.

But the report’s recommendations don’t offer a clear pathway to that. They focus too much on broad systemic problems, instead of isolating specific matters like pinpointing how to get clean water on reserves.

The report’s claims that there is an ongoing “genocide” is over-the-top and distracts from discussing the specific problems.

One thing that is clear though is that Trudeau and others who pretended solutions were quick and easy were mistaken. Canadians shouldn’t let them repeat that refrain during this upcoming election.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 12th, 2019, 3:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23375
There is NO white solution to aboriginal problems.

The only thing whites come up with is "we need to provide them education and employment to underpin dignity and respect".

THE DON'T WANT EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT. THEY DON'T WANT TO BE WHITE.

How hard is it for the political class to get this into their empty skulls.

If I were indigenous, I would not want to be white either. What if some idiot suggested that the only way we will have equality with aboriginals is of whites lived like aboriginals. That is simply the converse of their current misguided programs.

I'd even go so far as to propose that aboriginals don't want to live on white welfare either. That is demeaning in itself.

Aboriginals must be given control of their own destiny. In their own sovereign nation. But that won't happen. Imagine setting aside a segment of your country and saying to aboriginals, "Here...it's all yours. Go nuts". The only way they would move to their own independent land would be by forced migration. That would go down well in the global community.

Aboriginals are people that time forgot, and were overtaken by the relentless progress of human civilisation. It will take many generations to integrate them into the modern age.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 12th, 2019, 9:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 39163
Bricktop wrote:
There is NO white solution to aboriginal problems.

The only thing whites come up with is "we need to provide them education and employment to underpin dignity and respect".

THE DON'T WANT EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT. THEY DON'T WANT TO BE WHITE.

How hard is it for the political class to get this into their empty skulls.

If I were indigenous, I would not want to be white either. What if some idiot suggested that the only way we will have equality with aboriginals is of whites lived like aboriginals. That is simply the converse of their current misguided programs.

I'd even go so far as to propose that aboriginals don't want to live on white welfare either. That is demeaning in itself.

Aboriginals must be given control of their own destiny. In their own sovereign nation. But that won't happen. Imagine setting aside a segment of your country and saying to aboriginals, "Here...it's all yours. Go nuts". The only way they would move to their own independent land would be by forced migration. That would go down well in the global community.

Aboriginals are people that time forgot, and were overtaken by the relentless progress of human civilisation. It will take many generations to integrate them into the modern age.


I would guess very few people actually want the degradation of collecting welfare.


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 12th, 2019, 9:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13865
Bricktop wrote:
There is NO white solution to aboriginal problems.

The only thing whites come up with is "we need to provide them education and employment to underpin dignity and respect".

THE DON'T WANT EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT. THEY DON'T WANT TO BE WHITE.

How hard is it for the political class to get this into their empty skulls.

If I were indigenous, I would not want to be white either. What if some idiot suggested that the only way we will have equality with aboriginals is of whites lived like aboriginals. That is simply the converse of their current misguided programs.

I'd even go so far as to propose that aboriginals don't want to live on white welfare either. That is demeaning in itself.

Aboriginals must be given control of their own destiny. In their own sovereign nation. But that won't happen. Imagine setting aside a segment of your country and saying to aboriginals, "Here...it's all yours. Go nuts". The only way they would move to their own independent land would be by forced migration. That would go down well in the global community.

Aboriginals are people that time forgot, and were overtaken by the relentless progress of human civilisation. It will take many generations to integrate them into the modern age.

I have been around the chuggies all my life. I have worked on their reserves, and I have worked with them.

They do not know exactly what they want. Their leadership says sovereignty, but with Canadian taxpayers still paying their salaries. Big green NGO's say they do not want resource development, but oil and gas is the biggest employer of Aboriginals in Canada. And many reserves are well invested in resource development. Depending on what the individual band has at their disposal, what they want varies. Absolute sovereignty works for resource rich bands. More handouts from Ottawa for not so lucky remote bands. Ones closer to urban areas with golf courses and casinos are happy with the status quo. Indians living off of reserves are a different kettle of fish entirely.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 4:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23375
They are confused because WE have made them confused.

By insisting they become white, by insinuation we declare that being aboriginal is being less than white.

I'd be pissed if I were them, too.

I can think of no nation where indigenous people live harmoniously with colonial invaders. And that includes countries in which the colonists were not white. Whites did not invent colonialism.

They only perfected it.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 9:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 39163
Bricktop wrote:
They are confused because WE have made them confused.

By insisting they become white, by insinuation we declare that being aboriginal is being less than white.

I'd be pissed if I were them, too.

I can think of no nation where indigenous people live harmoniously with colonial invaders. And that includes countries in which the colonists were not white. Whites did not invent colonialism.

They only perfected it.

Canada doesn't declare that being Aboriginal is less than white..

We spend money encouraging Aboriginal culture.


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 9:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23375
It's done subliminally.

You subtlety try to make them act like white people.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 10:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13865
Bricktop wrote:
It's done subliminally.

You subtlety try to make them act like white people.

Thanks for letting me know Peaches. Next you will be telling me about my white fragility.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 10:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23375
You're Ukranian.

Goes with the territory. :001_tongue:

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 10:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 13865
Bricktop wrote:
You're Ukranian.

Goes with the territory. :001_tongue:

Seriously though, all we expect from Indians in Canada is what we expect from anyone else. Support themselves, and some of them do. But, there are people who make a killing off of their dependence on Ottawa.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 10:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23375
In other words we want them to be white!!! They are not the same as anyone else, any more than our aborigines are. They suffer the same blight as other colonised nations, including New Zealand. High rates of violence, alcoholism and drug dependence, over-represented in prison populations and total lack of integration.

How long have white colonial governments been throwing money at them? And to what end? No benefit whatsoever.

The definition of insanity applies here. Whatever we've done so far has been a massive and costly failure.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 13th, 2019, 11:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2016, 10:26 pm
Posts: 1881
BREAKING NEWS: White Colonialists Discuss Aboriginal Culture And Find It Wanting

And, later in the program, does aboriginal culture lack aboriginality?

Stay tuned.

_________________
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. -MLK


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 14th, 2019, 12:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23375
I haven't seen any comment regarding aboriginal culture found wanting.

The comments are claiming that aboriginals are not white. Never were. Never will be.

We need another way to live together harmoniously and with mutual dignity.

Go to bed. You're clearly delerious.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
 Post subject: Re: BAD Canada!!!!
Unread postPosted: June 14th, 2019, 10:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 39163
Bricktop wrote:
In other words we want them to be white!!! They are not the same as anyone else, any more than our aborigines are. They suffer the same blight as other colonised nations, including New Zealand. High rates of violence, alcoholism and drug dependence, over-represented in prison populations and total lack of integration.

How long have white colonial governments been throwing money at them? And to what end? No benefit whatsoever.

The definition of insanity applies here. Whatever we've done so far has been a massive and costly failure.

No, I think Herman is saying that some people, both Aboriginal and not Aboriginal have a vested interest in not First Nations communities being dependent.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]