It is currently September 18th, 2019, 2:22 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4157 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1178 179 180 181 182208 Next
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 11:33 am 

Blazor wrote:
Fiddlin' night at the brewery :35ivrxd:

Lil nervous, I might be doing that song I been practicing. I feel like it aint perfect, but hopefully the others will drown me out some lol. After some liquid courage I'll be fine Im sure lol.

Just keep the rhythm. That covers a lot of mistakes. Always has for me. I play loud and sing loud and mistakes just kinda get drowned out...LOL

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 12:01 pm 

kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Lil nervous, I might be doing that song I been practicing. I feel like it aint perfect, but hopefully the others will drown me out some lol. After some liquid courage I'll be fine Im sure lol.

Just keep the rhythm. That covers a lot of mistakes. Always has for me. I play loud and sing loud and mistakes just kinda get drowned out...LOL

Thanks lol.

Something else dawned on me the other day. I had only been playing the A part and then the B part, and stopping. This week I started playing ABABAB, more like the song. Never sounds the same lol. Well, mostly the A part does, but a transition on the B part keeps getting me.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 12:29 pm 

Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

Something else dawned on me the other day. I had only been playing the A part and then the B part, and stopping. This week I started playing ABABAB, more like the song. Never sounds the same lol. Well, mostly the A part does, but a transition on the B part keeps getting me.

You are making progress.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 7:12 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

That I am :thumbup:

Oh man, I got to play that song tonight!!! You have know idea how stoked I am right now hahaha. They said I did real good. The guy on the fiddle I know, I hadnt seen since before I started playing, he said he was no where near the level I was at 3 months and was proud of me. I shocked a lot of folks. Oh man Im so happy right now ac_dance

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :35ivrxd:

Who wants to dance ac_dance ac_dance ac_dance

(I did that a lot lol)

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 7:27 pm 

Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

Oh man, I got to play that song tonight!!! You have know idea how stoked I am right now hahaha. They said I did real good. The guy on the fiddle I know, I hadnt seen since before I started playing, he said he was no where near the level I was at 3 months and was proud of me. I shocked a lot of folks. Oh man Im so happy right now ac_dance

(I did that a lot lol)

Very good Blazor, I'm very happy for you.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 7:35 pm 

Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

I know that feeling. First time I played and sang for some very long time friends, that I hadn't seen in years, they were jaw dropping amazed. Don't misunderstand, I was Guitar George and used my voice to make it cry and sing and not the greatest but I put myself out there and surprised the shit out of them. Course I had been playing 20 years by then. But yes, I know that feeling and proud that you got to experience it. There will be a lot more to come as long as you work at it.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 7:39 pm 

Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
:negative:

Here ya go, this is the one I've actually been learning. First minute is all ya gotta listen to. I've about got it down. Be my first play along tune Im gonna do at the Fiddle Jam later this week. Excited and nervous at the same time lol. Im sure after that first beer the liquid courage will come out lol, or like the song goes "Another drink of whiskey wouldn't do me any harm" :laugh:

:thumbup:

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 7:59 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

ac_dance

Thanks Fash, wish it was recorded lol.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 8:01 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

ac_dance

If you need a dance partner, I see Priscilla is here..

She likes to make party.
:laugh:

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 8:19 pm 

kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

I know that feeling. First time I played and sang for some very long time friends, that I hadn't seen in years, they were jaw dropping amazed. Don't misunderstand, I was Guitar George and used my voice to make it cry and sing and not the greatest but I put myself out there and surprised the shit out of them. Course I had been playing 20 years by then. But yes, I know that feeling and proud that you got to experience it. There will be a lot more to come as long as you work at it.

You know the feeling!!! Lol, thanks man ac_drinks

Im still SO stoked, practice pays off!

Next two tunes Im learning, Angeline the Baker, and Whiskey for Breakfast lol.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 8:20 pm 

priscilla1961 wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:

Here ya go, this is the one I've actually been learning. First minute is all ya gotta listen to. I've about got it down. Be my first play along tune Im gonna do at the Fiddle Jam later this week. Excited and nervous at the same time lol. Im sure after that first beer the liquid courage will come out lol, or like the song goes "Another drink of whiskey wouldn't do me any harm" :laugh:

Dance with me Priscilla!!! ac_dance :35ivrxd:

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 8:21 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

ac_dance

If you need a dance partner, I see Priscilla is here..

She likes to make party.
:laugh:

HA! I just asked her to dance lol ac_dance

Im about to crash, and I'll have a smile on my face as it hits the pillow :laugh:

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 8:27 pm 

Blazor wrote:
priscilla1961 wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:

Dance with me Priscilla!!! ac_dance :35ivrxd:

yes ac_dance

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 9:37 pm 

Blazor wrote:

We look forward to an improvement in your chopping skills, then...

:roll:

Ziiiiiiing.

Unread postPosted: May 8th, 2019, 9:41 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Ziiiiiiing.

But, he's better on the fiddle..

That word is so strange to me....it's a violin.

Unread postPosted: May 9th, 2019, 1:02 am 

I hope he's a better fiddler than chopper.

I am the KING!!!

Unread postPosted: May 9th, 2019, 5:53 am 

Bricktop wrote:
I hope he's a better fiddler than chopper.

I am the KING!!!

Blazor may disagree.

Unread postPosted: May 9th, 2019, 6:56 am 

priscilla1961 wrote:
yes ac_dance

Yay! :l_dance:

Unread postPosted: May 9th, 2019, 6:58 am 

Bricktop wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Ziiiiiiing.

You cant zing yourself, thats bad forum etiquette. Stick to the code! :rules:

Unread postPosted: May 9th, 2019, 7:00 am 

Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Ziiiiiiing.

But, he's better on the fiddle..

That word is so strange to me....it's a violin.

Its regional lol. Just like grillin' :laugh:

You know what the difference between a violin and fiddle is? One has strings, the other has strangs :laugh:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4157 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1178 179 180 181 182208 Next