It is currently December 6th, 2019, 7:49 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4599 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1222 223 224 225 226230 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 10:58 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
You're an easy person to buy gifts for.


Mostly lol. If you know me then Im easy to gift lol.

Than you'll like my gift to you.
:laugh:


ac_dance

Im always appreciative of any gift. I never expect gifts. These days I just value the 3 F's on the holidays, Food, Family, and Friendship. As a matter of fact, my Tolkien quote of the month on the calendar I made says "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." ac_smile

I do too, but I still like giving gifts.


My gifts are usually food, so it still falls under one of the 3 F's lol.

I used to knit sweaters for gifts.


Thats cool. My mother in law use to knit blankets for Christmas.

Would you believe I can sew lol. I learned in Home Economics class.

You can sew by hand? I have an old sewing machine stored in the basement.


Yes mam, by hand and with a sewing machine ac_smile

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 1:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1010
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
You're an easy person to buy gifts for.


Mostly lol. If you know me then Im easy to gift lol.

Than you'll like my gift to you.
:laugh:


ac_dance

Im always appreciative of any gift. I never expect gifts. These days I just value the 3 F's on the holidays, Food, Family, and Friendship. As a matter of fact, my Tolkien quote of the month on the calendar I made says "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." ac_smile

I do too, but I still like giving gifts.


My gifts are usually food, so it still falls under one of the 3 F's lol.

I used to knit sweaters for gifts.


Thats cool. My mother in law use to knit blankets for Christmas.

Would you believe I can sew lol. I learned in Home Economics class.

You can sew by hand? I have an old sewing machine stored in the basement.


Yes mam, by hand and with a sewing machine ac_smile

Very impressive Blazor.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 4:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16257
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
You're an easy person to buy gifts for.


Mostly lol. If you know me then Im easy to gift lol.

Than you'll like my gift to you.
:laugh:


ac_dance

Im always appreciative of any gift. I never expect gifts. These days I just value the 3 F's on the holidays, Food, Family, and Friendship. As a matter of fact, my Tolkien quote of the month on the calendar I made says "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." ac_smile

I do too, but I still like giving gifts.


My gifts are usually food, so it still falls under one of the 3 F's lol.

I used to knit sweaters for gifts.


Thats cool. My mother in law use to knit blankets for Christmas.

Would you believe I can sew lol. I learned in Home Economics class.

You can sew by hand? I have an old sewing machine stored in the basement.


Yes mam, by hand and with a sewing machine ac_smile

I can't. The old lady can't sew either.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 4:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
You're an easy person to buy gifts for.


Mostly lol. If you know me then Im easy to gift lol.

Than you'll like my gift to you.
:laugh:


ac_dance

Im always appreciative of any gift. I never expect gifts. These days I just value the 3 F's on the holidays, Food, Family, and Friendship. As a matter of fact, my Tolkien quote of the month on the calendar I made says "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." ac_smile

I do too, but I still like giving gifts.


My gifts are usually food, so it still falls under one of the 3 F's lol.

I used to knit sweaters for gifts.


Thats cool. My mother in law use to knit blankets for Christmas.

Would you believe I can sew lol. I learned in Home Economics class.

You can sew by hand? I have an old sewing machine stored in the basement.


Yes mam, by hand and with a sewing machine ac_smile

Very impressive Blazor.


Thank ya Fash.

I can do all these, but havent done the Slip or Catch stitch I dont think.

Image

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 5:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 12666
Does anybody still sew. I haven't seen a sewing kit in a house in thirty years.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 5:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
seoulbro wrote:
Does anybody still sew. I haven't seen a sewing kit in a house in thirty years.


I have one! Never know when ya need to sew on a button or something.

If I need to use the sewing machine I go to my mother in laws.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 5:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 12666
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Does anybody still sew. I haven't seen a sewing kit in a house in thirty years.


I have one! Never know when ya need to sew on a button or something.

If I need to use the sewing machine I go to my mother in laws.

I stand corrected. One person still has a sewing kit.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 5:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Does anybody still sew. I haven't seen a sewing kit in a house in thirty years.


I have one! Never know when ya need to sew on a button or something.

If I need to use the sewing machine I go to my mother in laws.

I stand corrected. One person still has a sewing kit.


:roll:

I just have one of those emergency sewing kits, like a couple dollars. But I still have my mom's master sewing basket in storage. I dont really use it.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 5:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 12666
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Does anybody still sew. I haven't seen a sewing kit in a house in thirty years.


I have one! Never know when ya need to sew on a button or something.

If I need to use the sewing machine I go to my mother in laws.

I stand corrected. One person still has a sewing kit.


:roll:

I just have one of those emergency sewing kits, like a couple dollars. But I still have my mom's master sewing basket in storage. I dont really use it.

Do they still sewing kits?

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 5:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Does anybody still sew. I haven't seen a sewing kit in a house in thirty years.


I have one! Never know when ya need to sew on a button or something.

If I need to use the sewing machine I go to my mother in laws.

I stand corrected. One person still has a sewing kit.


:roll:

I just have one of those emergency sewing kits, like a couple dollars. But I still have my mom's master sewing basket in storage. I dont really use it.

Do they still sewing kits?


I've only seen the small ones in stores. The bigger ones they might have at Michaels. My mom's was almost like a picnic basket, but for sewing stuff. She put all of her own sewing stuff in it. I still have one thing she made, a rabbit fur pouch.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 18th, 2019, 5:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1010
My mother gave me her sewing basket.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 20th, 2019, 11:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Dont know what song this was, but it went.....

"My life's gone downhill,
since she found Goodwill.
My stuffs gone bye bye,
Im being downsized."

lol, was about a wife throwing out her hubby's junk he didnt use lol. Til he pointed out all the shoes she didnt wear lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 20th, 2019, 12:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1010
Blazor wrote:
Dont know what song this was, but it went.....

"My life's gone downhill,
since she found Goodwill.
My stuffs gone bye bye,
Im being downsized."

lol, was about a wife throwing out her hubby's junk he didnt use lol. Til he pointed out all the shoes she didnt wear lol.

That's a bit like our house.
:laugh:

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 20th, 2019, 2:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8638
Blazor wrote:
Dont know what song this was, but it went.....

"My life's gone downhill,
since she found Goodwill.
My stuffs gone bye bye,
Im being downsized."

lol, was about a wife throwing out her hubby's junk he didnt use lol. Til he pointed out all the shoes she didnt wear lol.

That's our house.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 21st, 2019, 7:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Lol too funny y'all.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 21st, 2019, 7:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Jam was great last night. Was the 2nd night I brought a chair, I normally stand. I didnt do too bad lol.

Had to shoo off a bar fly from the lady at one point. Fucker backed off real quick. Damn out of towners.

I'll be getting back on to converting Jam songs between tonight and tomorrow. Try and post a few tomorrow night. My friend gave me 3 more weeks worth of recordings, but Im focusing on the one Session from last month right now.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 21st, 2019, 8:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1010
Blazor wrote:
Jam was great last night. Was the 2nd night I brought a chair, I normally stand. I didnt do too bad lol.

Had to shoo off a bar fly from the lady at one point. Fucker backed off real quick. Damn out of towners.

I'll be getting back on to converting Jam songs between tonight and tomorrow. Try and post a few tomorrow night. My friend gave me 3 more weeks worth of recordings, but Im focusing on the one Session from last month right now.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 21st, 2019, 8:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 12666
Blazor wrote:
Jam was great last night. Was the 2nd night I brought a chair, I normally stand. I didnt do too bad lol.

Had to shoo off a bar fly from the lady at one point. Fucker backed off real quick. Damn out of towners.

I'll be getting back on to converting Jam songs between tonight and tomorrow. Try and post a few tomorrow night. My friend gave me 3 more weeks worth of recordings, but Im focusing on the one Session from last month right now.

That would be great. :thumbup:

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 21st, 2019, 8:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1010
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Jam was great last night. Was the 2nd night I brought a chair, I normally stand. I didnt do too bad lol.

Had to shoo off a bar fly from the lady at one point. Fucker backed off real quick. Damn out of towners.

I'll be getting back on to converting Jam songs between tonight and tomorrow. Try and post a few tomorrow night. My friend gave me 3 more weeks worth of recordings, but Im focusing on the one Session from last month right now.

That would be great. :thumbup:

I look forward to it.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 22nd, 2019, 3:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Oh my, I have discovered something new, peanut butter whiskey! So good.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4599 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1222 223 224 225 226230 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 399 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]