It is currently December 8th, 2019, 4:16 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4610 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1224 225 226 227 228231 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 7:45 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
Terrific Blazor.
:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:


Herman wrote:
That aint half bad.


Thanks y'all :35ivrxd:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 10:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8649
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

Hangover?

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 12:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1037
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 1:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

Hangover?


Not me lol. Its rare I get hungover.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 1:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?


I had some electronic dance music going while I was cleaning lol ac_dance

Nah its a gf night. Might go hit the Chinese buffet tonight.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 2:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16302
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?


I had some electronic dance music going while I was cleaning lol ac_dance

Nah its a gf night. Might go hit the Chinese buffet tonight.

I read that as you were going hir some Chinese gals tonight. :evilthoughts2:

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 2:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1037
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?


I had some electronic dance music going while I was cleaning lol ac_dance

Nah its a gf night. Might go hit the Chinese buffet tonight.

Have fun Blazor.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 8:10 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?


I had some electronic dance music going while I was cleaning lol ac_dance

Nah its a gf night. Might go hit the Chinese buffet tonight.

I read that as you were going hir some Chinese gals tonight. :evilthoughts2:


:laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 8:11 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?


I had some electronic dance music going while I was cleaning lol ac_dance

Nah its a gf night. Might go hit the Chinese buffet tonight.

Have fun Blazor.


Buffet was "ok". She was so late, so we got there late, which means scraps for the round eye lolol. In other words, there is no turn over on the food, its just you get what is left.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 10:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8649
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?


I had some electronic dance music going while I was cleaning lol ac_dance

Nah its a gf night. Might go hit the Chinese buffet tonight.

Have fun Blazor.


Buffet was "ok". She was so late, so we got there late, which means scraps for the round eye lolol. In other words, there is no turn over on the food, its just you get what is left.

We have crappy Chinese buffets like that too. I'd rather have a peanut butter sandwich.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 10:14 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
iron horse jockey wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How are you feeling today Blazor?


Not bad :laugh:

Drinking apple cinnamon black tea, and cleaning the house.

No music jam tonight?


I had some electronic dance music going while I was cleaning lol ac_dance

Nah its a gf night. Might go hit the Chinese buffet tonight.

Have fun Blazor.


Buffet was "ok". She was so late, so we got there late, which means scraps for the round eye lolol. In other words, there is no turn over on the food, its just you get what is left.

We have crappy Chinese buffets like that too. I'd rather have a peanut butter sandwich.


Damn thats pretty bad lol.

I kept telling her if she didnt hurry up, it was gonna be Wendy's chicken nuggets! :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 10:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
I put some new strangs on my fiddle, Helicores. Sounds SO much better. No more NOOB strangs lol. Warmer/brighter tone, better projection/louder, smoother, easier to play, not as much scratch. I like 'em! :35ivrxd:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 11:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1037
Blazor wrote:
I put some new strangs on my fiddle, Helicores. Sounds SO much better. No more NOOB strangs lol. Warmer/brighter tone, better projection/louder, smoother, easier to play, not as much scratch. I like 'em! :35ivrxd:

What are helicores?

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 12:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
I put some new strangs on my fiddle, Helicores. Sounds SO much better. No more NOOB strangs lol. Warmer/brighter tone, better projection/louder, smoother, easier to play, not as much scratch. I like 'em! :35ivrxd:

What are helicores?


They are part of the D'addario line. I had Preludes on (student strings) before.

Image

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 12:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
They are suppose to be the best to "fiddle" with, closest to the gut strings of old days.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 1:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 31st, 2014, 7:38 pm
Posts: 4128
Blazor wrote:
They are suppose to be the best to "fiddle" with, closest to the gut strings of old days.

Strings can definitely make a difference. Lots of people prefer different ones. I have tried quite a few different ones on my guitars. For me the best acoustic strings have been Dean Markley, they hold tune so much better than any others I have tried and they keep there bright sound longer. I do have some D'addario's as well. Usually get Ernie Ball Slinky for the Strat.

_________________
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 1:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1037
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
I put some new strangs on my fiddle, Helicores. Sounds SO much better. No more NOOB strangs lol. Warmer/brighter tone, better projection/louder, smoother, easier to play, not as much scratch. I like 'em! :35ivrxd:

What are helicores?


They are part of the D'addario line. I had Preludes on (student strings) before.

Image

A type of strings, I see.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 4:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:
They are suppose to be the best to "fiddle" with, closest to the gut strings of old days.

Strings can definitely make a difference. Lots of people prefer different ones. I have tried quite a few different ones on my guitars. For me the best acoustic strings have been Dean Markley, they hold tune so much better than any others I have tried and they keep there bright sound longer. I do have some D'addario's as well. Usually get Ernie Ball Slinky for the Strat.


They sho' do! Im super happy with these. I've only done the D'addario line, Prelude and Helicore. I hear Dominants are real good, but more for symphony, and more money. The names you mentioned I dont recognize, prolly cause they are for guitars lol.

Im told a good bow will cost more than your fiddle. I've seen some pricey ones. Pernambuco wood is suppose to be the best, but its not as available, so the prices are higher. Carbon fiber is suppose to be a close modern alternative, but they still dont sound as good. A couple highly rated Pernambucos Im looking at are 20% off right now for Black Friday, but are still $300-$400 lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 4:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
A type of strings, I see.


Ahem, strangs, :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: November 25th, 2019, 6:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8649
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
A type of strings, I see.


Ahem, strangs, :laugh:

Already talking like a musicisn.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4610 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1224 225 226 227 228231 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Herman and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]