It is currently January 24th, 2020, 2:33 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4797 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1235 236 237 238 239 240 Next
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 11:29 am 

Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:
Has your plumbing situation been resolved yet?

"Supposedly" they suppose to be there today to fix things, we'll see.

Modern plumbing is overrated. Give me a port a potty, a bucket and a stream any day.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 3:14 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

Modern plumbing is overrated. Give me a port a potty, a bucket and a stream any day.

Says the single guy :laugh:

Dude, Im with ya, as Im all for camping and what not lol. But these ladies seem to think otherwise :laugh:

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 3:19 pm 

They had to camera the line AGAIN, since they had to use their locator to find it. Which meant I had to leave work early and meet them at the house so they could go through the toilet drain again. They were also digging when I got home, found one root that was as big as my arm lol, but the clog was further up, barely under the trailer. They be back tomorrow with equipment.

As far as the water pressure, they did dial it back, but I found sediment in the sink filter, so that was partially it, but the pressure still sucks.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 5:14 pm 

Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

Dude, Im with ya, as Im all for camping and what not lol. But these ladies seem to think otherwise :laugh:

If you believe that guy is into roughing it, you believe Trudeau's carbon tax will stop climate change.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 5:16 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

If you believe that guy is into roughing it, you believe Trudeau's carbon tax will stop climate change.

:roll:

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 5:55 pm 

Seoul seems to like urban comforts.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 8:37 am 

Do you get to leave work early today Blazor?

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 9:09 am 

Fashionista wrote:
Do you get to leave work early today Blazor?

I know last week they talked of leaving an hour or two early, we shall see, havent heard anything today. Boss had a week off and came back today ready to work evidently.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 9:14 am 

Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

I was joking, Even though I am single, I do not do third world living. I have never slept in a tent in my life. I slept in an rv with a pillow top queen sized mattress, full sized bathroom, full kitchen and climate control. Does that count as camping.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 9:24 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

I was joking, Even though I am single, I do not do third world living. I have never slept in a tent in my life. I slept in an rv with a pillow top queen sized mattress, full sized bathroom, full kitchen and climate control. Does that count as camping.

No Seoul, thats Glamping :laugh:

I feel like you missed out as a kid if you've never slept in a tent :sad:

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 9:28 am 

Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

I am a city boy through through. I would be lost if I had to camp. I would never know how to assemble a tent or even use a Swiss army knife.

It was not all bad growing up in the North end of Toronto. I still had fun in an urban way.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 10:24 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

I am a city boy through through. I would be lost if I had to camp. I would never know how to assemble a tent or even use a Swiss army knife.

It was not all bad growing up in the North end of Toronto. I still had fun in an urban way.

Thats not good! Its good to know these things for survival situations. Like my dad always said "ya never know".

I was raised in a mix of places, so I can do both city and country, but my heart yearns for mountains and forestry.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 10:32 am 

I will never live off the land. I have accepted that. Our government tells us we are in a climate emergency and there is no place in the wilds to hide. And the Trudeau regime is never wrong. ac_sothere

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 10:38 am 

seoulbro wrote:
I will never live off the land. I have accepted that. Our government tells us we are in a climate emergency and there is no place in the wilds to hide. And the Trudeau regime is never wrong. ac_sothere

:laugh:

Dont sink to his level Seoul!

lol

What would you do in the event of an EMP or something?

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 11:14 am 

Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

lol

What an electromagnetic pulse? I experienced one in the Caribbean.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 11:31 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

lol

What an electromagnetic pulse? I experienced one in the Caribbean.

Oh man really!? Was prolly easier to deal with there lol. How long was power down? I hear if it happens here, that it would take 1-3 years before power and such is restored. Not to mention all vehicles becoming useless. No power also usually means no heat, AC, water heater, fridge, or stove.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 2:09 pm 

Blaze, electromagnetic interference can happen as a result of lightning.

Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 3:31 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

Have you ever went fishing?

Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 8:17 am 

Shen Li wrote:
Blaze, electromagnetic interference can happen as a result of lightning.

Oh Im sure. But Im talking about an EMP b o m b done by either a terrorist or some shit. The kind that can wipe out all electronics and power grids over a large area.

Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 8:48 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Velvet wrote:

Have you ever went fishing?

A good friend of mine owns a boat. I go out on Lake Simcoe a few times every summer. And, yes we fish sometimes too.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4797 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1235 236 237 238 239 240 Next