It is currently January 24th, 2020, 3:45 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4797 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1236 237 238 239 240 Next
 Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 12:40 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Blaze, electromagnetic interference can happen as a result of lightning.

Oh Im sure. But Im talking about an EMP b o m b done by either a terrorist or some shit. The kind that can wipe out all electronics and power grids over a large area.

China is the world leader in e-warfare.

Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 8:06 pm 

Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:

Oh Im sure. But Im talking about an EMP b o m b done by either a terrorist or some shit. The kind that can wipe out all electronics and power grids over a large area.

And industrial theft.

Unread postPosted: January 3rd, 2020, 6:06 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:

And industrial theft.

That's true.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:57 am 

Well I went to a Celtic Jam the other day for the first time. Was pretty fun! Totally different experience, and playing styles. They put me on the spot to play a tune, so I did Cluck Old Hen. Man, with the Celtic drum going, I was grooving! Hell, that drum helped me groove to all the other tunes too lol, even though I didnt know them. Of course I still sucked to a degree, but I did my best lol. I'll go back for sure.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 8:13 am 

Blazor wrote:
Well I went to a Celtic Jam the other day for the first time. Was pretty fun! Totally different experience, and playing styles. They put me on the spot to play a tune, so I did Cluck Old Hen. Man, with the Celtic drum going, I was grooving! Hell, that drum helped me groove to all the other tunes too lol, even though I didnt know them. Of course I still sucked to a degree, but I did my best lol. I'll go back for sure.

I like some Celtic music.
ac_smile

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 9:19 am 

Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

:thumbup:

Cant wait for St. Patrick's Day!

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 9:35 am 

Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

Me too, but for different reasons..

March 17 means milder weather is just around the corner.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:06 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

Well then, not so much different after all lol. Its one of the main reasons I like it too, it signifies Spring to me, and the end to Winter depression lol.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 6:16 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

Well then, not so much different after all lol. Its one of the main reasons I like it too, it signifies Spring to me, and the end to Winter depression lol.

Spring officially starts around March 21, but it doesn't feel like spring until about the second week of April.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:49 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

Spring officially starts around March 21, but it doesn't feel like spring until about the second week of April.

Speaking of April, this year, April will be 4-20, and many stoners will be celebrating all month long :laugh: With the big shebang on 4/20/20, around 4:20.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:51 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

Speaking of April, this year, April will be 4-20, and many stoners will be celebrating all month long :laugh: With the big shebang on 4/20/20, around 4:20.

I won't be.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:52 pm 

Blazor wrote:

I'll start baking mid March....

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:53 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

I won't be.

Its ok, I understand :empathy:

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:54 pm 

kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

I'll start baking mid March....

:laugh:

Seems like a good time of year :laugh:

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:54 pm 

Was a damn good time at the Jam tonight, 21 of us! 10 fiddlers!

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:55 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:

ac_smile

I won't be.

Its ok, I understand :empathy:

I posted a song in the Pulse you might like.
ac_smile

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 8:04 pm 

Blazor wrote:

That sounds like fun...
Kinda like this was....well except it was 105F in the shade. 1,856 guitars playing the same song at the same time at the same place.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 8:26 pm 

kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:

That sounds like fun...
Kinda like this was....well except it was 105F in the shade. 1,856 guitars playing the same song at the same time at the same place.

Crap! I cant watch it, might be able to at work. My browser isnt HTML5 compatible lol, fuck you youtube!

Thats crazy!

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2020, 10:32 am 

New tune Im learning, Spotted Pony....

http://fiddlesean.com/resources/MP3/Spo ... -69bpm.mp3

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2020, 10:38 am 

Blazor wrote:
New tune Im learning, Spotted Pony....

http://fiddlesean.com/resources/MP3/Spo ... -69bpm.mp3

Is that you playing Blazor?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4797 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1236 237 238 239 240 Next