It is currently December 6th, 2019, 8:38 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post subject: Blazor
Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 7:17 pm 

I'm happy you joined us..

I know you are from South West Virginia, but perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself..

Where have you posted in the past, job, hobbies and anything else you want to share.

Post subject: Re: Blazor
Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 7:20 pm 

Blazor eh? I only look at VF once every few months, but that handle sounds familiar. I was booted off that board three and a half years ago, so I know you weren't there when I was.

I'm the Iron Chink. I'm sure you've heard of me. I'm a legend in my own mind.

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 7:31 pm 

I never registered on VF, but I lurk there from time to time. I have seen him logged in.

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 7:38 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
I never registered on VF, but I lurk there from time to time. I have seen him logged in.

As I recall, he posted a lot of music there too..

He loves music.
:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 7:54 pm 

Welcome Blazor.

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 9:05 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

As I recall, he posted a lot of music there too..

He loves music.
:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

He likes his liquor too it would seem.

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 9:40 pm 

LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread and y'all done made one about me lol.

Iron Chink sounds familiar too, from Consumption Junction maybe? You would be right as I signed up there a mere one year ago. I drink now and then lol. This is my most liquor drinking month I think lol. Irish kicks in and all. All of the music makes ya wanna drink lol.

I've been all over, Consumption Junction, Banned All Stars, Jagassery, Visual Ecstasy, Bastard Vortex, Bastard Annex, Internet Mafia, Wrangler Forum, Vancouver Forum, possibly one more lol.

Herman, not ProfessorG are ya lol?

Fashionista, yes, I love music lol. Especially when drinking lol. As far as work, I do graphic design. Im famous for my photochops on forums. I love to get outdoors. Camping and hiking and such. I drive a Jeep, so I like to take the top and doors off and hit a trail. If Im staying in I like to watch a good movie. I'll pick horror above any lol, but like action and comedy too.

Y'all gonna share too or what! lol.

With that I bid you a good night til tomorrow ac_drinks

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 9:48 pm 

Blazor wrote:
LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread and y'all done made one about me lol.

Iron Chink sounds familiar too, from Consumption Junction maybe? You would be right as I signed up there a mere one year ago. I drink now and then lol. This is my most liquor drinking month I think lol. Irish kicks in and all. All of the music makes ya wanna drink lol.

I've been all over, Consumption Junction, Banned All Stars, Jagassery, Visual Ecstasy, Bastard Vortex, Bastard Annex, Internet Mafia, Wrangler Forum, Vancouver Forum, possibly one more lol.

Fashionista, yes, I love music lol. Especially when drinking lol. As far as work, I do graphic design. Im famous for my photochops on forums. I love to get outdoors. Camping and hiking and such. I drive a Jeep, so I like to take the top and doors off and hit a trail. If Im staying in I like to watch a good movie. I'll pick horror above any lol, but like action and comedy too.

There's a couple of people here who posted at CJ, but I wasn't one of them. I joined the old Discover Vancouver after being banned from every Asian forum on net, lol. DV folded about five months after I registered and I followed the herd to VF around January 1, 2011. I was there for about three years until I was banned. Been here before then and since.

I work as a petroleum engineer, married and two kids. I love the outdoors too, but only in the summer. I hibernate inside in my den in the winter.

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 9:58 pm 

Blazor wrote:

No, I'm not. I was invited here about two years ago. I hadn't posted on any forum for a while before that. I posted with Shen Li on an Asian American forum that went tits up. The old lady is East Asian.

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 10:32 pm 

Blazor wrote:

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 10:33 pm 

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
Blazor wrote:

Unread postPosted: March 16th, 2017, 10:46 pm 

I came from Topix.

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 1:40 am 

Jesus Gambino...

Get with the program or turn your computer off.

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 1:41 am 

Blazor wrote:

Do you remember that bastard Manticore from VE?

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 2:44 am 

Hey Blazor. Fancy seeing you on here.

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 5:03 am 

Wow, another drunken Irishman...now we have two....like bookends....Pass the Jameson.

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 5:11 am 

Go suck a kola bear cawk ya fat slut

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 5:44 am 

Renee wrote:
Wow, another drunken Irishman...now we have two....like bookends....Pass the Jameson.

A lot of people will be Irish for the day.

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 6:51 am 

Good to meet you Blazor. I came here on an invite. I posted in specialized forums in the past as opposed to general ones like this one.

Unread postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 6:56 am 

Shen Li wrote:
There's a couple of people here who posted at CJ, but I wasn't one of them. I joined the old Discover Vancouver after being banned from every Asian forum on net, lol. DV folded about five months after I registered and I followed the herd to VF around January 1, 2011. I was there for about three years until I was banned. Been here before then and since.

I work as a petroleum engineer, married and two kids. I love the outdoors too, but only in the summer. I hibernate inside in my den in the winter.

If you missed CJ, you missed a great thing ac_crying

Did Evs ban you lol? I dont think she likes the Irish much either lol.

Oh ok, thats cool. I "may" have seen a pic of you at VF. Im widowed, and my son graduates in a couple months. My favorite season is Fall, and then Spring. Im not much on the cold either. In the summer, if its above 90, I'll stay in or head for the mountains lol.