It is currently July 20th, 2019, 2:40 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 2:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
iron horse jockey wrote:
caskur wrote:
Building this wall will hurt the environment so I'm against the wall.

Clever people get around blockades.

Mass illegal immigration is worse for the environment, public safety, public services and wages.

Watch the video? Walls keep illegals out.



It's the country they're are fleeing that is the cause of economic illegal immigration.

Start there,


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 4:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7849
caskur wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
caskur wrote:
Building this wall will hurt the environment so I'm against the wall.

Clever people get around blockades.

Mass illegal immigration is worse for the environment, public safety, public services and wages.

Watch the video? Walls keep illegals out.



It's the country they're are fleeing that is the cause of economic illegal immigration.

Start there,

Of course it is, but that is up to the citizens of that country to fix. The country receiving these parasites has to find the best way to keep them out. And from Hungary to Malaysia that is a man made physical barrier along the border.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 10:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 1693
The global consensus is that border barriers are the most effective way to aggressively slow mass illegal immigration.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 10:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 1693
And border barriers continue to be built around the world.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 1:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
iron horse jockey wrote:
caskur wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
caskur wrote:
Building this wall will hurt the environment so I'm against the wall.

Clever people get around blockades.

Mass illegal immigration is worse for the environment, public safety, public services and wages.

Watch the video? Walls keep illegals out.



It's the country they're are fleeing that is the cause of economic illegal immigration.

Start there,

Of course it is, but that is up to the citizens of that country to fix. The country receiving these parasites has to find the best way to keep them out. And from Hungary to Malaysia that is a man made physical barrier along the border.



It's up to our diplomats to pressure their diplomats into looking after their own citizens.

These developing countries are given aid BUT the bastards running the various shithole hovels are pocketing the aid in their secret Swiss bank accounts...

Remember the toad Yasser Arafat?

His wife had all the aid money in her name in a secret Swiss bank account... 1 billion dollars or something. No intention whatsoever of bettering the lives of the Palistinians.

You don't, or more precisely, we don't know half of what is going on.

The actual real creeps entering our countries comes through the front door...


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 1:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Oh, it was 3 billion, not 1... my mistake...

Arafat 'diverted $300m of public money to Swiss bank account'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... count.html

By Inigo Gilmore in Jerusalem
12:01AM GMT 09 Nov 2003

More than $300 million (£176 million) of Palestinian Authority funds were diverted by Yasser Arafat into a previously undisclosed Swiss bank account and the money can no longer be traced, according to a damning American television report to be broadcast today.
The CBS network's 60 Minutes, a respected investigative programme, claims that missing Palestinian funds were held in Switzerland in an account set up in the name of a British Virgin Island company. The account has since been closed.
The revelation follows the disclosure by the International Monetary Fund in September that Mr Arafat had diverted more than £560 million of Palestinian Authority funds from 1995 to 2000.


_______________________________________________


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 7:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
caskur wrote:
Oh, it was 3 billion, not 1... my mistake...

Arafat 'diverted $300m of public money to Swiss bank account'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... count.html

By Inigo Gilmore in Jerusalem
12:01AM GMT 09 Nov 2003

More than $300 million (£176 million) of Palestinian Authority funds were diverted by Yasser Arafat into a previously undisclosed Swiss bank account and the money can no longer be traced, according to a damning American television report to be broadcast today.
The CBS network's 60 Minutes, a respected investigative programme, claims that missing Palestinian funds were held in Switzerland in an account set up in the name of a British Virgin Island company. The account has since been closed.
The revelation follows the disclosure by the International Monetary Fund in September that Mr Arafat had diverted more than £560 million of Palestinian Authority funds from 1995 to 2000.


_______________________________________________

There is a legacy of corruption that continues to this day in the PA. They receive billions in aid from the EU, the US, Israel and the Gulf states. But, they are frickin broke. Where is the money going.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 7:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
Here is another one for the democRAT deniers.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 11:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Herman wrote:
caskur wrote:
Oh, it was 3 billion, not 1... my mistake...

Arafat 'diverted $300m of public money to Swiss bank account'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... count.html

By Inigo Gilmore in Jerusalem
12:01AM GMT 09 Nov 2003

More than $300 million (£176 million) of Palestinian Authority funds were diverted by Yasser Arafat into a previously undisclosed Swiss bank account and the money can no longer be traced, according to a damning American television report to be broadcast today.
The CBS network's 60 Minutes, a respected investigative programme, claims that missing Palestinian funds were held in Switzerland in an account set up in the name of a British Virgin Island company. The account has since been closed.
The revelation follows the disclosure by the International Monetary Fund in September that Mr Arafat had diverted more than £560 million of Palestinian Authority funds from 1995 to 2000.


_______________________________________________

There is a legacy of corruption that continues to this day in the PA. They receive billions in aid from the EU, the US, Israel and the Gulf states. But, they are frickin broke. Where is the money going.


They should get fuck all in aid, the bastards.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 11:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7849
caskur wrote:
Herman wrote:
caskur wrote:
Oh, it was 3 billion, not 1... my mistake...

Arafat 'diverted $300m of public money to Swiss bank account'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... count.html

By Inigo Gilmore in Jerusalem
12:01AM GMT 09 Nov 2003

More than $300 million (£176 million) of Palestinian Authority funds were diverted by Yasser Arafat into a previously undisclosed Swiss bank account and the money can no longer be traced, according to a damning American television report to be broadcast today.
The CBS network's 60 Minutes, a respected investigative programme, claims that missing Palestinian funds were held in Switzerland in an account set up in the name of a British Virgin Island company. The account has since been closed.
The revelation follows the disclosure by the International Monetary Fund in September that Mr Arafat had diverted more than £560 million of Palestinian Authority funds from 1995 to 2000.


_______________________________________________

There is a legacy of corruption that continues to this day in the PA. They receive billions in aid from the EU, the US, Israel and the Gulf states. But, they are frickin broke. Where is the money going.


They should get fuck all in aid, the bastards.

Amen.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 11:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7849
Herman wrote:
Here is another one for the democRAT deniers.

The democrats need illegals voting for them. I read that is why California opposes the citizenship question on the census. They get more congressional seats with more people. Fewer if only legal residents are counted.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: July 15th, 2019, 6:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11379
Gaon wrote:
And border barriers continue to be built around the world.

Nothing on the scale of what Trump proposes for the Mexico-US border.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: Yesterday, 9:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
We are having a good argument on another board about border walls. Those opposed say it won't work even though every border wall constructed around the world has lowered illegal immigration. No logical reason given for their opposition.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: Yesterday, 9:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20265
Herman wrote:
We are having a good argument on another board about border walls. Those opposed say it won't work even though every border wall constructed around the world has lowered illegal immigration. No logical reason given for their opposition.

I saw that. I wish they would just be honest and say, the reason they don't want to stop illegal immigration is because they are worried they won't be able to find anyone to mow their lawns for 15 bucks.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
 Post subject: Re: Border walls work
Unread postPosted: Yesterday, 9:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
Shen Li wrote:
Herman wrote:
We are having a good argument on another board about border walls. Those opposed say it won't work even though every border wall constructed around the world has lowered illegal immigration. No logical reason given for their opposition.

I saw that. I wish they would just be honest and say, the reason they don't want to stop illegal immigration is because they are worried they won't be able to find anyone to mow their lawns for 15 bucks.

None of the border deniers can back up their opposition with a cogent argument.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dinky Dianna, Google [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]