It is currently June 17th, 2019, 7:41 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 6:01 pm 

Herman wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wVRlL7QaQM

:MG_216: I've never been much of a family guy fan, but I must say this nearly made me fell off my chair, lol

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 6:07 pm 

Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:

:MG_216: I've never been much of a family guy fan, but I must this nearly made me fell off my chair, lol

I am not a big fan of Family Guy either, but it some episodes are funny.

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 6:12 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:

:MG_216: I've never been much of a family guy fan, but I must this nearly made me fell off my chair, lol

I might have given up too early, lol but there's no denying Simpsons is still the best. ac_cool

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 6:19 pm 

Zetsu wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:

I might have given up too early, lol but there's no denying Simpsons is still the best. ac_cool

The Simpsons hasn't be funny in years. I did pvr the Justin Trudeau episode though.

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 11:29 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
Blurt wrote:
How did this become about me all of a sudden?

I merely observed that the gals were figureheading the show and I wondered why.

No takers?

Leo, let me repeat the following, just in case you missed it the first time around: I tend to be loyal to individuals rather than to venues. I will thus hang out where there are folks I enjoy spending online time with for a minute or an hour. Not everyone online is duplicitous or perfidious. Some of us just want to have fun (girl or no).

And, no, I'm not a flamer. I still remember your very first words to me all those years ago: "What do we have here? A pedant?" Those are the genteel words of a flamer. Your words, not mine. Although I remember the words with some nostalgic fondness, they nevertheless set the tone for much of the unpleasantness that followed between us. While you may be over the hill today, you were nevertheless my first Teacher of the Flame. So please accept this apple. No, it's not poisoned.

So why are you not inviting me to Australia? :001_tongue:

I have a profound effect on many people. Take Freud, for example, and his new sidekick, Bug Life. They are unhealthily obsessed. Sadly for them, they are not alone. My wake through forums runs deep and dissipates very slowly. Hard to ignore, even harder to forget. My patois inspired many, and set a new benchmark of literacy and eloquence that others vainly tried to duplicate.

However, I take umbrage with your claim of being over the hill!!! I am King Of The Mountain. It's just a very small mountain this days.

Every member here is invited to Australia. Whether or not I would depart from my hectic schedule to share some time with them is another matter. But I think those that would be met with varying degrees of hostility already know who they are anyway. And they are already here.

Viens en Australie, monsieur. Tout de suite. Amenez vos amis!!!

Freud and Joo need to pool their booze money and see a shrink.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 12:51 am 

That's a LOT of shrink time.