It is currently September 18th, 2019, 2:11 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 11th, 2019, 6:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2018, 2:30 am
Posts: 121
Another piece of forum history bites the dust. Forumvancouver has also been canned. Mandy and Milqtoast are out of a job


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 11th, 2019, 7:27 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Skippy wrote:
Another piece of forum history bites the dust. Forumvancouver has also been canned. Mandy and Milqtoast are out of a job

ac_dunno


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 11th, 2019, 7:58 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 8193
Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship. Clueless sheep.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 11th, 2019, 8:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Blazor wrote:
Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship. Clueless sheep.

I've seen forumvancouver..

it was filled with spam advertising.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 11th, 2019, 8:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2018, 2:30 am
Posts: 121
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship.
Clueless sheep.

I've seen forumvancouver..

it was filled with spam advertising.


DATW discover all the world was a spin of from DV run by Mandy. Mel used to be a mod there for a while


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 11th, 2019, 8:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Skippy wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship.
Clueless sheep.

I've seen forumvancouver..

it was filled with spam advertising.


DATW discover all the world was a spin of from DV run by Mandy. Mel used to be a mod there for a while

That's not surprising, Mel lives on forums.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 11th, 2019, 7:59 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 536
Mandy, Monique, Eyeball, NSGirl.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 12th, 2019, 12:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8176
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Mandy, Monique, Eyeball, NSGirl.

?????

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 12th, 2019, 1:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11865
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Mandy, Monique, Eyeball, NSGirl.

The only poster I saw posting on DATW was Superchecker.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 12:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2013, 2:57 pm
Posts: 4829
seoulbro wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Mandy, Monique, Eyeball, NSGirl.

The only poster I saw posting on DATW was Superchecker.


Lol right! That place died years ago. I was there maybe 6 months ago posting and not much action. It was fun some years ago.

_________________
Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
~ Bodhidharma


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 4:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Berry Sweet wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Mandy, Monique, Eyeball, NSGirl.

The only poster I saw posting on DATW was Superchecker.


Lol right! That place died years ago. I was there maybe 6 months ago posting and not much action. It was fun some years ago.

And apparently forumvancouver is gone now too.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 6:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6484
Oh my God. Those were posters I used to chat with on the forumz. I wonder what happened to Ghost and Glasgogirl, Goat Boy and Tasha, Monique, Shmoozie, on and on and on. Watcher. Salty.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 6:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Oh my God. Those were posters I used to chat with on the forumz. I wonder what happened to Ghost and Glasgogirl, Goat Boy and Tasha, Monique, Shmoozie, on and on and on. Watcher. Salty.

Ghost was here for a while..

I remember Glasgogirl from VF.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 21st, 2019, 6:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 23rd, 2012, 2:26 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Metro Vancouver
Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 21st, 2019, 8:40 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 536
Superchecker wrote:
Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!

It is indeed back. I wonder who owns it. I know Mandy is a mod.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2019, 6:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Superchecker wrote:
Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!

Are you a mod there SC?

When I looked at it, it was all your posts.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2019, 8:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 23rd, 2012, 2:26 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Metro Vancouver
Nope, no desire to be a mod. Just like trying to help job seekers find jobs...

Fashionista wrote:
Superchecker wrote:
Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!

Are you a mod there SC?

When I looked at it, it was all your posts.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 23rd, 2019, 7:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 8193
Superchecker wrote:
Nope, no desire to be a mod. Just like trying to help job seekers find jobs...

Fashionista wrote:
Superchecker wrote:
Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!

Are you a mod there SC?

When I looked at it, it was all your posts.


Good man Super :thumbup:

Had I lived up there, I'd prolly already be working at a job you helped promote lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 23rd, 2019, 7:43 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11865
Blazor wrote:
Superchecker wrote:
Nope, no desire to be a mod. Just like trying to help job seekers find jobs...

Fashionista wrote:
Superchecker wrote:
Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!

Are you a mod there SC?

When I looked at it, it was all your posts.


Good man Super :thumbup:

Had I lived up there, I'd prolly already be working at a job you helped promote lol.

It can be a dangerous job.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
 Post subject: Re: DATW is gone
Unread postPosted: May 23rd, 2019, 7:51 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 8193
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Superchecker wrote:
Nope, no desire to be a mod. Just like trying to help job seekers find jobs...

Fashionista wrote:
Superchecker wrote:
Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!

Are you a mod there SC?

When I looked at it, it was all your posts.


Good man Super :thumbup:

Had I lived up there, I'd prolly already be working at a job you helped promote lol.

It can be a dangerous job.


My middle name is Danger :smoking:

:laugh:

Cant be anymore dangerous than driving a cab or delivering a pizza.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]