It is currently December 10th, 2019, 10:30 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 5:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Posts: 2517
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:
I am thinking about getting an eighty two inch tv.


I like that idea ac_cool If not I'd recommend a 4k projector for movie nights with your family.

You have a big house Zetsu..

Do you have big tv's too?


My home isn't really that big, but we do have a 64" plasma tv in our family room and a 100" projector screen in the basement.

Do they still make plasma tv's?


Not anymore now it's taken over my OLED, mines was one of the last plasma model available made by Samsung.

Our last plasma tv was bought in 2010.

We have an LED now.


LEDs colour precision aren't as good as plasma, especially the blacks aren't dark enough, but at a fraction of the cost of plasma I guess a normal person wouldn't mind the trade-off.

Did you enjoyed or bought anything this black Friday too?

_________________
Your local Ch!nknadian


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 5:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1059
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:
I am thinking about getting an eighty two inch tv.


I like that idea ac_cool If not I'd recommend a 4k projector for movie nights with your family.

You have a big house Zetsu..

Do you have big tv's too?


My home isn't really that big, but we do have a 64" plasma tv in our family room and a 100" projector screen in the basement.

Do they still make plasma tv's?


Not anymore now it's taken over my OLED, mines was one of the last plasma model available made by Samsung.

Our last plasma tv was bought in 2010.

We have an LED now.


LEDs colour precision aren't as good as plasma, especially the blacks aren't dark enough, but at a fraction of the cost of plasma I guess a normal person wouldn't mind the trade-off.

Did you enjoyed or bought anything this black Friday too?

LED is still better than LCD..

Plasma had good picture quality, but they were heavy by comparison.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 5:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Posts: 2517
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:
I am thinking about getting an eighty two inch tv.


I like that idea ac_cool If not I'd recommend a 4k projector for movie nights with your family.

You have a big house Zetsu..

Do you have big tv's too?


My home isn't really that big, but we do have a 64" plasma tv in our family room and a 100" projector screen in the basement.

Do they still make plasma tv's?


Not anymore now it's taken over my OLED, mines was one of the last plasma model available made by Samsung.

Our last plasma tv was bought in 2010.

We have an LED now.


LEDs colour precision aren't as good as plasma, especially the blacks aren't dark enough, but at a fraction of the cost of plasma I guess a normal person wouldn't mind the trade-off.

Did you enjoyed or bought anything this black Friday too?

LED is still better than LCD..

Plasma had good picture quality, but they were heavy by comparison.


Not to mention plasma gets quite hot and consumes a lot more electricity, and the older models sometimes gets burn in from static images. It is a good choice of your family to change from plasma to LED, or at least enjoy something new and different.

_________________
Your local Ch!nknadian


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 5:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1059
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:
I am thinking about getting an eighty two inch tv.


I like that idea ac_cool If not I'd recommend a 4k projector for movie nights with your family.

You have a big house Zetsu..

Do you have big tv's too?


My home isn't really that big, but we do have a 64" plasma tv in our family room and a 100" projector screen in the basement.

Do they still make plasma tv's?


Not anymore now it's taken over my OLED, mines was one of the last plasma model available made by Samsung.

Our last plasma tv was bought in 2010.

We have an LED now.


LEDs colour precision aren't as good as plasma, especially the blacks aren't dark enough, but at a fraction of the cost of plasma I guess a normal person wouldn't mind the trade-off.

Did you enjoyed or bought anything this black Friday too?

LED is still better than LCD..

Plasma had good picture quality, but they were heavy by comparison.


Not to mention plasma gets quite hot and consumes a lot more electricity, and the older models sometimes gets burn in from static images. It is a good choice of your family to change from plasma to LED, or at least enjoy something new and different.

If we were finished watching a show, we'd shut off our plasma..

It got so hot, you burn yourself touching it.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]