It is currently September 18th, 2019, 2:40 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 22 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 9:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
I haven't seen it... I've just read about it and what I've read, I cannot wait to see it.

No one wants to see something end... No one wanted to see Bilbo sail away with the fairies and elves in LotR... but he did.

Everyone gets an ending... come on, buck up people. It's still gotta be one of the best shows ever...


Now, having said that, after watching the show seasons 1-7 several times there are scenes I thought completely implausible like... Where did the Wights get the big ol' chain that dragged the first dead dragon out of his ice watery death?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 9:34 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
See vvvv Where do Zombies get chains, I ask ya!!!!!!




Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:08 pm
Posts: 503
The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
Erica Mena wrote:
The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed



How would you have ended it Erica?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:08 pm
Posts: 503
caskur wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed



How would you have ended it Erica?




I wanted to see Tyrion take out Dany and Jon to be declared king. I don’t get why the dragon let him live tho after he killed the mother of dragons. It was totally rushed to finish, IMO


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
Erica Mena wrote:
caskur wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed



How would you have ended it Erica?




I wanted to see Tyrion take out Dany and Jon to be declared king. I don’t get why the dragon let him live tho after he killed the mother of dragons. It was totally rushed to finish, IMO


The reason why the dragons didn't hurt Jon was because Jon was a Targaryen and the male heir to the throne and also being completely fire proof like Dany...

What happened to Tyrion?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:43 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:08 pm
Posts: 503
caskur wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
caskur wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed



How would you have ended it Erica?




I wanted to see Tyrion take out Dany and Jon to be declared king. I don’t get why the dragon let him live tho after he killed the mother of dragons. It was totally rushed to finish, IMO


The reason why the dragons didn't hurt Jon was because Jon was a Targaryen and the male heir to the throne and also being completely fire proof like Day...

What happened to Tyrion?




He ended up being King Brans right hand / counsel


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
Jon's grandfather The Mad King was slaughtered by Jamie Lannister... Jon, THE ONLY direct descendent of The Mad King.

King Aerys II Targaryen.

Kingships are inherited. Jon IS the King.

They might have put Bran on the throne but he really isn't the King.

PS, what happened to the remaining dragon?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:51 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
Erica Mena wrote:
caskur wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
caskur wrote:
Erica Mena wrote:
The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed



How would you have ended it Erica?




I wanted to see Tyrion take out Dany and Jon to be declared king. I don’t get why the dragon let him live tho after he killed the mother of dragons. It was totally rushed to finish, IMO


The reason why the dragons didn't hurt Jon was because Jon was a Targaryen and the male heir to the throne and also being completely fire proof like Day...

What happened to Tyrion?


He made that show. I really loved his character. I am glad he lived.






He ended up being King Brans right hand / counsel



What happened to the other bastard King Robert's son, Gendry?

He's quite yummy really.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:56 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
If they do another series of what happens next, (not what happened a 1,000 years before)

They have the living Stark kids, Tyrion...They'll have to rebuild. Jon will have to breed with a Wildling.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
They could marry in the sequel.

I'm already writing the next 7 seasons...lol


quote wikipedia.
"Gendry joins Daenerys' army as they camp at Winterfell in anticipation of the Walkers' attack. Gendry is tasked with smithing weapons from dragonglass to fight the Night Walkers. At Winterfell he is reunited with Arya, who tasks him with creating a staff with dual dragonglass blades. On the eve of the oncoming White Walker attack, Gendry gives the weapon to Arya and admits his Baratheon heritage to her. Arya asks him how many people he has slept with, then tells him that she wants to lose her virginity to him in case they die in the battle. Gendry and Arya then consummate their relationship.
Gendry survives the Long Night and is legitimised as a Baratheon by Daenerys and given lordship of Storm's End. Gendry finds Arya to tell her the news, then admits that he loves her and proposes to her. Arya is uninterested in marriage and declines. "


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6484
What does this mean for the following of The Game of Thrones? That millions of us are into fantasy? Why?

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10683
caskur wrote:
Jon's grandfather The Mad King was slaughtered by Jamie Lannister... Jon, THE ONLY direct descendent of The Mad King.

King Aerys II Targaryen.

Kingships are inherited. Jon IS the King.

They might have put Bran on the throne but he really isn't the King.

PS, what happened to the remaing dragon?



He ate Daenerys.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
What does this mean for the following of The Game of Thrones? That millions of us are into fantasy? Why?


It means you start brain storming on the next season.


Have you seen The Hobbit?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:11 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10683
You know what would have been great..


If Jon Snow turned to the dark-side, killed Dany in cold blood and then sat on the iron throne.


The rains castamere playing in the background.


Image


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:13 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:08 pm
Posts: 503
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Jon's grandfather The Mad King was slaughtered by Jamie Lannister... Jon, THE ONLY direct descendent of The Mad King.

King Aerys II Targaryen.

Kingships are inherited. Jon IS the King.

They might have put Bran on the throne but he really isn't the King.

PS, what happened to the remaing dragon?



He ate Daenerys.




I thought about that one last night


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
Ah ok, I just read why Jon wasn't throned ..Quote.

"And that decision brought about the end of the Song of Ice and Fire. Jon and Dany’s love story ends in tragedy: Believing that she has become a tyrant, Jon becomes convinced that he must protect the people of Westeros from her, and kills her. As a result, he’s excluded from contention for the throne, and is instead sent to the Night’s Watch to end up back where he began."


This is bullshit... Dany murdered millions of innocent poor people and deserved execution by Jon.

The "Nights Watch" isn't needed anymore because there are no Wights left... What is the point of a Nights Watch?


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
BTW the way they did it again. Last time it was a coffee cup, last night it was a water bottle

Image

Maybe they should have made the water bottle king :laugh:


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6484
But the last scene shows Jon on his horse with Tormund not far behind and they were leaving the wall followed by many others. Where were they going to? Confusing.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones
Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 11:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3352
I can't to buy the set to binge watch... Kurt knows nothing about any of the last season. He doesn't want to know anythng until we watch it tgether.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 22 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]