It is currently January 24th, 2020, 2:33 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 4:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9551
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Men have strange dreams.


I have a suspicion Brick made his up lol.

What kind of things do you dream about Fash?

Nice weather, my children's futures, clothes I'd like to buy, but mostly I forget my dreams right after I wake up.


Looks like women have strange dreams too lol. I never have dreams like that. Can you control your dreams?

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 5:08 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41424
Blazor wrote:
Can you control your dreams?

Yes, I believe lucid dreaming is possible.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 5:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9551
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Can you control your dreams?

Yes, I believe lucid dreaming is possible.


To a degree I can too. My dreaming is very strange.

There is an Asian movie I been wanting to see called Lucid Dream thats on Netflix.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 5:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24642
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Men have strange dreams.


I have a suspicion Brick made his up lol.


Me?

ac_sothere

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 5:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9551
Bricktop wrote:

Me?

ac_sothere


Was still funny though :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 5:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24642
Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 5:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9551
Bricktop wrote:
Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...


Reminds me of Thurston Howell the third, "pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 8:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24642
About the same age as me.

How did you know I called Priscilla "Lovey"?

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 9:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17120
Blazor wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...


Reminds me of Thurston Howell the third, "pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" :laugh:

Brother I am a classic sitcom junkie. Hence, the avatar of Herman Munster.

Let's settle one for the ages. Ginger or Mary Ann. Who would you do first?
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 9:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...


Reminds me of Thurston Howell the third, "pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" :laugh:

Brother I am a classic sitcom junkie. Hence, the avatar of Herman Munster.

Let's settle one for the ages. Ginger or Mary Ann. Who would you do first?
Image



Mary Anne.

I heard the guy who played the professor on a radio show years ago and he said Dawn Wells (Marianne) got four times the fan mail from guys that Tina Louise (Ginger) did.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 9:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17120
Wazzzup wrote:
Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...


Reminds me of Thurston Howell the third, "pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" :laugh:

Brother I am a classic sitcom junkie. Hence, the avatar of Herman Munster.

Let's settle one for the ages. Ginger or Mary Ann. Who would you do first?
Image



Mary Anne.

I heard the guy who played the professor on a radio show years ago and he said Dawn Wells (Marianne) got four times the fan mail from guys that Tina Louise (Ginger) did.

Yepper, I am a Mary Anne guy.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 10:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24642
Take off the wigs and makeup...then I'll decide.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 10:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17120
Bricktop wrote:
Take off the wigs and makeup...then I'll decide.

Maybe Ginger, but not little Mary Anne.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 10:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24642
I'm Team Tina!!!

Image

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 10:59 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41424
Herman wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...


Reminds me of Thurston Howell the third, "pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" :laugh:

Brother I am a classic sitcom junkie. Hence, the avatar of Herman Munster.

Let's settle one for the ages. Ginger or Mary Ann. Who would you do first?
Image



Mary Anne.

I heard the guy who played the professor on a radio show years ago and he said Dawn Wells (Marianne) got four times the fan mail from guys that Tina Louise (Ginger) did.

Yepper, I am a Mary Anne guy.

Ginger looks like a red haired Marilyn Monroe.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 7:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9551
Herman wrote:
Brother I am a classic sitcom junkie. Hence, the avatar of Herman Munster.

Let's settle one for the ages. Ginger or Mary Ann. Who would you do first?


I love them oldies too lol. Gilligan's Island was one of my favorite childhood shows.

When I was a kid, I prolly would of picked Ginger. Now, Mary Anne hands down.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 9:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
This is my conspiracy theory for the show. Giligan and the Skipper were gay, that's why Giligan kept sabotaging every attempt to get off the island, because he knew they could carry on their secret affair on an island better than at home.

With two hot ladies on the island and neither ever made a play for them? Come on, you know I'm right.

BTW as much as I like Dawn Wells I'd take barbara Eden from Genie over her.

Image

wow!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 10:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9551
Wazzzup wrote:
This is my conspiracy theory for the show. Giligan and the Skipper were gay, that's why Giligan kept sabotaging every attempt to get off the island, because he knew they could carry on their secret affair on an island better than at home.

With two hot ladies on the island and neither ever made a play for them? Come on, you know I'm right.

BTW as much as I like Dawn Wells I'd take barbara Eden from Genie over her.

Image

wow!


Nope, neither made a play at the ladies, cause they were joooooooooooooooooos! :laugh:

Joking lol

I think Skipper and Gilligan simply flubbed every sexual advance they got, Gilligan goofed it a lot, Skipper was more so shy. The professor was too boring for them, but I imagine scored some from time to time. Maybe the ladies pleased each other in frustration :laugh:

Jeannie was a hot lil tart back then, n very flirty, plus I think you just like it when she says "yes master" :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 10:39 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
Blazor wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
This is my conspiracy theory for the show. Giligan and the Skipper were gay, that's why Giligan kept sabotaging every attempt to get off the island, because he knew they could carry on their secret affair on an island better than at home.

With two hot ladies on the island and neither ever made a play for them? Come on, you know I'm right.

BTW as much as I like Dawn Wells I'd take barbara Eden from Genie over her.

Image

wow!


Nope, neither made a play at the ladies, cause they were joooooooooooooooooos! :laugh:

Joking lol

I think Skipper and Gilligan simply flubbed every sexual advance they got, Gilligan goofed it a lot, Skipper was more so shy. The professor was too boring for them, but I imagine scored some from time to time. Maybe the ladies pleased each other in frustration :laugh:

Jeannie was a hot lil tart back then, n very flirty, plus I think you just like it when she says "yes master" :laugh:


:laugh3: ac_lmfao

I always liked Giligan's Isle as a kid , but some mary anne on ginger action would have put that show over the top as a favorite.

Here's Giligan trying to hide his woody over the idea.

Image

Man are we pervs today or what? :laugh:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 11:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9551
Wazzzup wrote:

:laugh3: ac_lmfao

I always liked Giligan's Isle as a kid , but some mary anne on ginger action would have put that show over the top as a favorite.

Here's Giligan trying to hide his woody over the idea.

Image

Man are we pervs today or what? :laugh:


No kidding! If that happened, I wouldnt want them to get off the Island either :laugh:

As a kid I would try and watch every episode. I wanted to see if they got off the island. Dont think I ever saw them actually get off, but remember a Harlem Globe Trotters movie/episode where they all went back to the island or something. As a kid I thought "damn it, I missed it, now I have to watch em all over again" lol.

I remember when I first watched it, it was on a black and white tv, maybe only 10". Mom told me I was gonna go blind sitting so close, but in reality, I needed glasses. Found out in 1st grade. Loved it when we got a color tv set lol.

One of the first shows I ever remember loving to watch was The Lone Ranger. Then it was Zorro. Then came Gilligan's Island. Later in life when Gilligan (the actor) got busted for pot I couldnt help but think "hey leave Gilligan alone!" lol.

If Im not mistaken, and that may be the scene, Ginger and Mary Anne tried making Gilligan choose. Even made him coconut pies and stuff lol.

Yes, we are pervs lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]