It is currently January 19th, 2020, 8:42 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 11:54 am 

Bricktop wrote:
I'm Team Tina!!!

That's Ginger Grant.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 12:22 pm 

lol

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 8:28 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:

:laugh3: ac_lmfao

I always liked Giligan's Isle as a kid , but some mary anne on ginger action would have put that show over the top as a favorite.

Here's Giligan trying to hide his woody over the idea.

Man are we pervs today or what? :laugh:

No kidding! If that happened, I wouldnt want them to get off the Island either :laugh:

As a kid I would try and watch every episode. I wanted to see if they got off the island. Dont think I ever saw them actually get off, but remember a Harlem Globe Trotters movie/episode where they all went back to the island or something. As a kid I thought "damn it, I missed it, now I have to watch em all over again" lol.

I remember when I first watched it, it was on a black and white tv, maybe only 10". Mom told me I was gonna go blind sitting so close, but in reality, I needed glasses. Found out in 1st grade. Loved it when we got a color tv set lol.

One of the first shows I ever remember loving to watch was The Lone Ranger. Then it was Zorro. Then came Gilligan's Island. Later in life when Gilligan (the actor) got busted for pot I couldnt help but think "hey leave Gilligan alone!" lol.

If Im not mistaken, and that may be the scene, Ginger and Mary Anne tried making Gilligan choose. Even made him coconut pies and stuff lol.

Yes, we are pervs lol.
Oh yeah I had the little black and white too, till I was in 4th grade. In the summer I was usually outside (which is what I told my kids people did before youtube and video games {damn joos again :laugh: } but when it got too cold to go out I watched Gilligan, and Andy Griffifh, and Dick Van Dyke, Hogans Heroes and all the other shizzle they put on in the 70s.

I remeber back to the professor on talk radio, he said the actors only got paid when they made the shows,. they never got any money for all those hundrds maybe thousands of reruns that got shown. Pretty unfair, now agents know to get rerun money up front cause of that.

BTW I always thought if Gilligans isle was real, the third time Gilligan messed up their getting off the island, they would have beat him to death with coconuts. Maybe Sam Raimi can do a version like that.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 10:20 pm 

Elizabeth Montgomery was sexy.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 10:54 pm 

Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Oh yeah...you should see the bruises...

Reminds me of Thurston Howell the third, "pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" :laugh:

Brother I am a classic sitcom junkie. Hence, the avatar of Herman Munster.

Let's settle one for the ages. Ginger or Mary Ann. Who would you do first?

I loved the Munsters as a child. Much better than the Adams Family but the Adams were still good watching. Gilligans Island, Fantasy Island, the Andy Griffith Show, MASH, F Troop, the Dukes of Hazard, Love Boat, Green Acres, Bonanza, and so many more. Even the Waltons and Sanford and son. There was nothing we wouldn't watch if allowed to.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 11:07 pm 

And all of it American dross for the masses.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 11:20 pm 

Can you name any decent Australian tv shows over the decades which weren't as shit as Neighbours, Home and Away, Hey Hey or Kingswood Country?

Glitch is ok. But that's pretty modern after years of our tv fail.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 11:24 pm 

Home and Away was low budget trash, but it was aired here when I was in my early 20's, for some odd reason! At Midnight! Don't think it has been aired here for years.

The ONLY reason I watched it, was because I wanted to get in the pants of that brunette chick... That, and at that time there wasn't much else on at midnight!

Her accent was so cute to me... ac_razz

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 11:25 pm 

Not a one.

Utter crap, the lot of them. Embarrassing, nonsensical, poorly written, woefully acted mindrot.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2018, 11:44 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
Not a one.

Utter crap, the lot of them. Embarrassing, nonsensical, poorly written, woefully acted mindrot.

You should try watching Glitch. It's got a cop in it and a bunch of fresh zombies.

Unread postPosted: February 10th, 2018, 8:12 am 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
Can you name any decent Australian tv shows over the decades which weren't as shit as Neighbours, Home and Away, Hey Hey or Kingswood Country?

Glitch is ok. But that's pretty modern after years of our tv fail.

I used to watch Neighbours when it was shown in syndication here.
ac_blush

Unread postPosted: February 10th, 2018, 2:40 pm 

I've never seen it. Or Home and Away. Australian television, as well of much of Australia's creativity, is dull, unimaginative and targeted towards dullards. Australian writers are woeful. Really, really woeful. We do have a few talented visual artists and painters, but overall Australian low self esteem shines through its creative talent like a beacon screaming "Don't look at me".

Unread postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 9:51 am 

Bricktop wrote:
I've never seen it. Or Home and Away. Australian television, as well of much of Australia's creativity, is dull, unimaginative and targeted towards dullards. Australian writers are woeful. Really, really woeful. We do have a few talented visual artists and painters, but overall Australian low self esteem shines through its creative talent like a beacon screaming "Don't look at me".

In other words, it's exactly like the rest of the English speaking world.

Unread postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 12:33 pm 

Zinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Unread postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 2:24 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

Well, not quite.

The UK has Dr Who.

The US has The Walking Dead.

Canada has...er....Dan Ackroyd???

Unread postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 2:45 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

Well, not quite.

The UK has Dr Who.

The US has The Walking Dead.

Canada has...er....Dan Ackroyd???

All garbage. Don't tell Azhya I said that.

Unread postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 2:47 pm 

You need a good spanking.

Unread postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 7:34 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
Not a one.

They were awful.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2018, 9:29 am 

I hardly remember Sunday night's dream, but it was in a hospital, and the zombies were outbreaking.

Last night, I had 2 different ones I remember. One I was partying it up with some Mexicans lol. May of had something to do with the movie I watched. The second one, was scarier, as there was some kind of demon that was invisible, and was able to possess you just by being in the air. Once it possessed you, you wound up killing others or yourself. I remember seeing one guy, chainsawing his neighbors, then chainsawed his own arm off. Another a neighbor was chasing after another with a knife. I made it into a house, seemed like I knew this family, and I told them to "seal up the house now! Everything that had a window or a vent". Cause it could go through the air. Told them I would have to stay there. I was given a blanket, and was on the couch with one other person. I went through my things, had cigarettes for some reason. While laying there, a lil kid came up to me, and told his dad that he wanted the blanket I had, and the dad swiped it and gave it to him. The other person on the couch was like wtf. Later, the dad went out to his vehicle, thinking he was safe, but then it started coming for him. For some reason, I could see the demon's vision when it went after people, earlier as well. He thought he made it back in in time, but as soon as he let out a sigh of relief after closing the door, a possessed person popped up right behind him with an evil grin. Thats when I woke up I think lol.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2018, 11:32 am 

Blazor wrote:
I hardly remember Sunday night's dream, but it was in a hospital, and the zombies were outbreaking.

Last night, I had 2 different ones I remember. One I was partying it up with some Mexicans lol. May of had something to do with the movie I watched. The second one, was scarier, as there was some kind of demon that was invisible, and was able to possess you just by being in the air. Once it possessed you, you wound up killing others or yourself. I remember seeing one guy, chainsawing his neighbors, then chainsawed his own arm off. Another a neighbor was chasing after another with a knife. I made it into a house, seemed like I knew this family, and I told them to "seal up the house now! Everything that had a window or a vent". Cause it could go through the air. Told them I would have to stay there. I was given a blanket, and was on the couch with one other person. I went through my things, had cigarettes for some reason. While laying there, a lil kid came up to me, and told his dad that he wanted the blanket I had, and the dad swiped it and gave it to him. The other person on the couch was like wtf. Later, the dad went out to his vehicle, thinking he was safe, but then it started coming for him. For some reason, I could see the demon's vision when it went after people, earlier as well. He thought he made it back in in time, but as soon as he let out a sigh of relief after closing the door, a possessed person popped up right behind him with an evil grin. Thats when I woke up I think lol.

That's fucked Blaze.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next