It is currently January 18th, 2020, 10:42 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject: Re: I Had a DREAM!!!
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2018, 11:41 am 

Blazor wrote:
I hardly remember Sunday night's dream, but it was in a hospital, and the zombies were outbreaking.

Last night, I had 2 different ones I remember. One I was partying it up with some Mexicans lol. May of had something to do with the movie I watched. The second one, was scarier, as there was some kind of demon that was invisible, and was able to possess you just by being in the air. Once it possessed you, you wound up killing others or yourself. I remember seeing one guy, chainsawing his neighbors, then chainsawed his own arm off. Another a neighbor was chasing after another with a knife. I made it into a house, seemed like I knew this family, and I told them to "seal up the house now! Everything that had a window or a vent". Cause it could go through the air. Told them I would have to stay there. I was given a blanket, and was on the couch with one other person. I went through my things, had cigarettes for some reason. While laying there, a lil kid came up to me, and told his dad that he wanted the blanket I had, and the dad swiped it and gave it to him. The other person on the couch was like wtf. Later, the dad went out to his vehicle, thinking he was safe, but then it started coming for him. For some reason, I could see the demon's vision when it went after people, earlier as well. He thought he made it back in in time, but as soon as he let out a sigh of relief after closing the door, a possessed person popped up right behind him with an evil grin. Thats when I woke up I think lol.

So much detail you remember in your dreams Blazor.
:ohmy:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2018, 12:26 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
That's fucked Blaze.

Was interesting for sure lol. Demon didnt get my ass!

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2018, 12:28 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
So much detail you remember in your dreams Blazor.
:ohmy:

They can be VERY vivid. I love my dreams lol. I wish I could've remembered the first dream I had, as I woke with a sweat from it, but I lost it quickly. A long time ago I wished I could plug a VCR (yeah that long ago lol) into my brain and record them. I would give Wes Craven a run for his money :laugh:

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 10:22 am 

I've been having a hard time remembering my dreams lately, but been having lots of them. Lot of them involve creeks/rivers for some reason.

Had one last night, met a couple forum members from another forum, dont remember much about it though.

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 10:24 am 

If you meet me in one of them, promise you won't tell the whole story, right?

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 10:40 am 

cc wrote:

:MG_216:
Just PM it...LOL

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 11:06 am 

cc wrote:

No worries, I have never seen you, so I doubt I will dream about you. Unless its a "hi my name is CC" in the dream and it goes from there lol.

Could be a fun tell :laugh:

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 11:07 am 

kiebers wrote:

Just PM it...LOL

:roll:

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 11:57 am 

Quote:
Unless its a"hi my name is xxxxxx" in the dream and it goes from there

That's how some of my best dreams have started.

One can make the person be anything one wants him or her to be :wink:

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 12:24 pm 

cc wrote:
Quote:
Unless its a"hi my name is xxxxxx" in the dream and it goes from there

That's how some of my best dreams have started.

One can make the person be anything one wants him or her to be :wink:

:laugh:

Use to be, I never had dreams about people I know. Lately, they have been occurring more. Its rare I have a dream about someone I've never seen before, but I think its happened a time or two at least. There are also times I have a dream about someone, know for certain it is them, but somehow they may seem slightly different in the dream. Its weird. I RARELY have sexual dreams. Maybe 3-5 my whole life, and prolly only 2-3 of those were actual sex going on. I'll never forget the time I was dreaming a girl was riding me, and I was about to cum in the dream, and woke very suddenly when I did, and well, I had to change my underwear lol. Only time I ever came in a dream.

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 3:04 pm 

I have had a few. One I woke sideways on the bed, my legs draped over mate .. to him laffin his b-lls off

He claimed I came at least 6 times before waking .... and asked me between laffs "with such a head start and with no wear and tear on him, shall we try for a new record"

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 3:45 pm 

cc wrote:
I have had a few. One I woke sideways on the bed, my legs draped over mate .. to him laffin his b-lls off

He claimed I came at least 6 times before waking .... and asked me between laffs "with such a head start and with no wear and tear on him, shall we try for a new record"

I have a boner when I wake up..

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 4:46 pm 

Odinson wrote:
cc wrote:

Your boyfriend must be happy.

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 9:11 pm 

Herman wrote:
Odinson wrote:
cc wrote:

Your boyfriend must be happy.

Oh you are so clever... ac_biggrin

Unread postPosted: May 23rd, 2018, 7:34 am 

cc wrote:

:roll:

Lol wow. I like trying to beat records too ac_smile

Unread postPosted: May 23rd, 2018, 3:59 pm 

Well, to beat cc's you need to jerk off 7 times.

Bon chance!!!

Unread postPosted: May 24th, 2018, 8:29 am 

I've been dreaming a lot lately. I don't know if it's my insomnia or just the early morning light but I been waking up every morning at 4am.

Unread postPosted: May 24th, 2018, 9:45 am 

Berry Sweet wrote:
I've been dreaming a lot lately. I don't know if it's my insomnia or just the early morning light but I been waking up every morning at 4am.

Me too on waking around 4!!!! Even if I go to bed around midnight. Driving me crazy lol. Dreams have been increasing too lol.

Unread postPosted: May 24th, 2018, 9:47 am 

Bricktop wrote:
Well, to beat cc's you need to jerk off 7 times.

Bon chance!!!

Not so. A "she" cannot break her own records at the same time "he" is trying to do likewise for himself ... the physics just won't work :wink:

Unread postPosted: May 31st, 2018, 10:15 am 

I dont remember all of it, but somehow, things that were metal, turned into monsters, but they "looked" like normal metal. Yet, if you got too close, or touched the metal, it could warp and become almost liquid, grab you, and suck you in, consume you. I saw a guy get too close to a gas tanker, and it sucked him right in. Somehow we made it to this building where the doors were wide open. Somehow we were safe in that building, but someone went to go shut the door, and I pulled them back in time before the door handle grabbed them. The last thing I remember was looking out of those wide open doors, into a night sky, and the wind was blowing leaves, and we wondered what the fuck was going to happen next.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next